Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) (1078 Views)

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fafhNONquU

Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke, has expressed her regrets campaigning for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after what she saw during the EndSARS protest.

In October 2020, Nigerian youths took to the streets to protest against the now-disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), a unit of the Nigeria Police Force.

In a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, the actress admitted that although she didn’t collect ‘much’ to campaign for APC, her motivation was not monetary.

Ronke revealed that she was so full of belief that the APC was going to take Nigeria to the next level but were left disappointment eventually.

“I felt APC is going to take Nigeria to the next level. So even while we were campaigning for them, I didn’t collect much. I wasn’t looking at the money, I was looking at what is going to happen later,” she said.

“All that they have been doing, I was thinking eight years cannot fix Nigeria. We all know that. But when the EndSARS protest came up, I was so down.

“I was really really down because our governor was saying three different things at the same time. They said they didn’t kill anybody. But if one person died, fifty people have died with that one person. The people that person is feeding, their parents and siblings,” she added.
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by God1000(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Big or small, you collected money madam

Why the sudden compunction

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sad but let's keep our hopes alive believing that president Tinubu would do the needful. Of course it's going to be tough but everything will soon be over.
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
I have met many regreteeee
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by fourboys: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
All these characters inside one country shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Dreal1247: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
I'm waiting for the promoters of mandate thief. They are all going to regret their actions. Any supporter of this criminality carried out by Yakubu Mamood needs no pity.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by AdamuKD: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Useless people in Useless country
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
This is just the beginning
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by MeNmyfamily: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by BossGerald: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tinubu is a bad omen...many people are getting sense by force.

Guess what?? He is just taking baby steps, he never start oo
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lol. Inflation can reset brains.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by HenryTimes: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
But I hope the one you collected is enough to buy your bra madam? grin
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Bobloco: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
It is just a little above one month under Tinubu regime and they are already regretting
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2023
mukina2
Re: I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) by Cantonese: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2023
No be only she collect. At least she admitted her grace error. Some are still pretending and hoping against hope. They now trek upandan with no shishi for transport.

Those who supported eight years of misery and justified it. Those who have embarked on another journey and justify it.

Fortunately for them, e dey touch dem well well. Suffer today enjoy tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? / Where Is The Train In Lagos??? / ₦ Plummets To 860/$!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.