Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement (10478 Views)

I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by oikirodah(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
WE NO DEY COLLECT SHISHI 4 Tinubu:- Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima Fires At Critics

To Lead a million-man march in Edo
Says Tinubu can't afford the resources to pay his supporters that are well over thirty million followers.

As the political scene heats up, the Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima NDMTS, a formidable grassroots organization based in the South-South with its headquarters in Benin City, has rebuked the opposition for twisting the narrative that supporters of APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are being paid.

In a lengthy interview with our reporters at our Abuja Studio, the coordinator of the group, Hon Osahon Ola Osayamwen, chastised some members of the opposition for spreading false claims that everyone is paid by Tinubu to do what they are doing for him.

"I hear the opposition claim that because you support Tinubu, you have sold your soul, taken money, and so forth. As offensive as it sounds, it only demonstrates their ignorance.

How much does Tinubu have to give to everyone who supports him, and is it even possible to give to everyone who supports you? Even at social functions, not everyone is served, or do you believe that only the opposition has the monopoly on not giving money?

Let us do the math together because some people want to be dumb and think in the opposite direction. For example, I am aware that over twenty thousand support organizations are working for Tinubu's aspiration; if Tinubu were to give them money, as these people imply, how much can he offer?

Tinubu does not have such vast resources, whether it is painted white or black.

And, supposing Tinubu provides each support organization with N5 million, how much would they gain among themselves to justify exposing themselves to public scrutiny?

Or do you not realize there is nothing hidden under the sun? It is sad and repugnant that some people are so filled with hatred that they cannot understand plain reasoning.

Let's continue with the arithmetic: Can Tinubu afford to provide stipends to more than thirty million Nigerians? 

We should be speaking from logic rather than constructing a false narrative; do I appear to be someone Tinubu can bribe?

The truth is that no one in the race is half as smart as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and has the essential expertise and technological know-how to tackle the nation's challenges.

We're talking about competence and the ability to deliver on the essential rewards of democracy, as Tinubu demonstrated with a case study of Lagos.

Yes, we are Batified, we adore Tinubu, and we will vote for Tinubu because it is what we want and cannot be altered, so I would encourage them to EAT THEIR ELEPHANT AND LEAVE US ALONE TO EAT OUR BUSHMEAT IN PEACE."

In our opinion, no other candidate even comes close to matching Tinubu's accomplishments in the areas of infrastructure development, economic management, visionary foresight, leadership acumen, street credibility, tolerance, humility, transparency, and the development of the human capital industry.

In the coming weeks, our support group, the Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima, will lead a million-man march in support of the Jagaban and his running mate, the Golden Boy.

It's Not All About The Money, Tinubu leads others follow, we NO DEY COLLECT SHISHI for Tinubu." Osahon Ola 11/6/2022.

It was an interesting interview, so keep an eye out for the entire video, which will be available soon...

Report compiled by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronline.

43 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Ireportlive: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
cool

100% fact

Intelligent people are joining the winning team free of charge to reposition themselves strategically for the future

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by dedonfranco(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let the presidency return to the south....We are not asking for too much.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by oghalebros(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Whether you like it or not..... Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Naijanascam: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tell that to the Marines

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by JoeNL22(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
oikirodah:
WE NO DEY COLLECT SHISHI 4 Tinubu:- Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima Fires At Critics

To Lead a million-man march in Edo
Says Tinubu can't afford the resources to pay his supporters that are well over thirty million followers.

As the political scene heats up, the Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima NDMTS, a formidable grassroots organization based in the South-South with its headquarters in Benin City, has rebuked the opposition for twisting the narrative that supporters of APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are being paid.

In a lengthy interview with our reporters at our Abuja Studio, the coordinator of the group, Hon Osahon Ola Osayamwen, chastised some members of the opposition for spreading false claims that everyone is paid by Tinubu to do what they are doing for him.

"I hear the opposition claim that because you support Tinubu, you have sold your soul, taken money, and so forth. As offensive as it sounds, it only demonstrates their ignorance.

How much does Tinubu have to give to everyone who supports him, and is it even possible to give to everyone who supports you? Even at social functions, not everyone is served, or do you believe that only the opposition has the monopoly on not giving money?

Let us do the math together because some people want to be dumb and think in the opposite direction. For example, I am aware that over twenty thousand support organizations are working for Tinubu's aspiration; if Tinubu were to give them money, as these people imply, how much can he offer?

Tinubu does not have such vast resources, whether it is painted white or black.

And, supposing Tinubu provides each support organization with N5 million, how much would they gain among themselves to justify exposing themselves to public scrutiny?

Or do you not realize there is nothing hidden under the sun? It is sad and repugnant that some people are so filled with hatred that they cannot understand plain reasoning.

Let's continue with the arithmetic: Can Tinubu afford to provide stipends to more than thirty million Nigerians? 

We should be speaking from logic rather than constructing a false narrative; do I appear to be someone Tinubu can bribe?

The truth is that no one in the race is half as smart as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and has the essential expertise and technological know-how to tackle the nation's challenges.

We're talking about competence and the ability to deliver on the essential rewards of democracy, as Tinubu demonstrated with a case study of Lagos.

Yes, we are Batified, we adore Tinubu, and we will vote for Tinubu because it is what we want and cannot be altered, so I would encourage them to EAT THEIR ELEPHANT AND LEAVE US ALONE TO EAT OUR BUSHMEAT IN PEACE."

In our opinion, no other candidate even comes close to matching Tinubu's accomplishments in the areas of infrastructure development, economic management, visionary foresight, leadership acumen, street credibility, tolerance, humility, transparency, and the development of the human capital industry.

In the coming weeks, our support group, the Niger Delta Movement for Tinubu/Shettima, will lead a million-man march in support of the Jagaban and his running mate, the Golden Boy.

It's Not All About The Money, Tinubu leads others follow, we NO DEY COLLECT SHISHI for Tinubu." Osahon Ola 11/6/2022.

It was an interesting interview, so keep an eye out for the entire video, which will be available soon...

Report compiled by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronline.

Seek OBI, for Nothing Great! shall be Subtracted from Thee.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Curious345: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
But tinubu is bankrolling Asari dokubo ..

A violent video of him threatening fellow Nigerians with an AK-47 is still available on YouTube

34 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
If you believe this lie's. You will equally believe that Tulunbu will attend today's presidential debate

Even tulunbu surprised for the lies

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Donjazet2: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Before will they come out and own it with their chest?? They must lie to cover face because no one in his right senses will support Tinubu and the APC.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by PresidObi: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
And I ask, if you don't collect money from Tinubu, why will you campaign of an obviously incapacitated Nigerian whom you know will cause a lot of political and religious turmoil in the country?

It's only greed and money that can influence people to make irrational decisions.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by MasterJayJay: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireporteronline is a merchant of fake news. Believe the urchins at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Brendaniel: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu's presidency is too costly for Nigeria, we don't want that type of cost to be our president in 2023....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by ATLIEN2027: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
These Zombidient fools and others will be wailing and crying that Tinubu is paying people until he wins the election.
I'm yet to be paid by Tinubu and I'm a strong supporter. grin
Tinubu doesn't need to pay me, I'll donate mynown money to his campaign. I put my money where my mouth is.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
For this big lies this Sunday, you and these senseless urchins take

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Dannyset(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by WibusJaga: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by PeterObi4LP: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

cool

100% fact

Intelligent people are joining the winning team free of charge to reposition themselves strategically for the future

And you believe all he said? Chai!
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by tooth4tooth: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dumb ass think anyone supporting BAt has been paid to do so. Is that even possible

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by duro4chang(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Money is not everything. I just love the man. On his mandate we stand. Tinubu is our man. Na him we know.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by mytime24(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
U did'nt collect money angry

Shey na agbado u com collect angry
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Praktikals(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let dem say whatever they want . Even, if you collect whats the problem ... you have your choice they have theirs. Dont let their unnecessary crying distract you..
BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
These Zombidient fools and others will be wailing and crying that Tinubu is paying people until he wins the election.
I'm yet to be paid by Tinubu and I'm a strong supporter. grin
Tinubu doesn't need to pay me, I'll donate mynown money to his campaign. I put my money where my mouth is.
E pain this hopeless urchin

1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
Let dem say whatever they want . Even, if you collect whats the problem ... you have your choice they have theors. Dont let their unnecessary crying distract you..
BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Zombie. He is going nowhere
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Money is not everything. I just love the man. On his mandate we stand. Tinubu is our man. Na him we know.
See wetin you dey support. You don't have shame .shameless illiterate

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Zombie. He is going nowhere
Bush baby ...CRY !!!!!

42 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby ...CRY !!!!!

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by duro4chang(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=118171573][/quote]He is my man. The best man for the job. I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The incoming president.

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Killed 90% Of The Jew / Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.