Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) (24580 Views)

Reactions As Actress Mercy Aigbe Hails Her Daughter Michele After Sharing Sultry / Toyin Abraham Hails Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi For Their Sweet Marriage / Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Galaxyss(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Their wahala, who is supposed to join you if not your wife
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by inkon: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by idanone(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Living in bondage. She is lost forever until she returns to Christ
the Christian way she Dey do b4 no be oloso she Dey practice Inside Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Archmed(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Allahu akbar
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by ehikwe22: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm an atheist and I hate Christianity and all religions but one thing I've observed over the years is how Islam has successfully dethroned Christianity as the most toxic and bullying religion in the world. If she was a Muslim, got married to a Christian and converted, Muslims would have started threatening jihad

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Religion Dealt With Me - Chacha Eke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E65j1JIM8NY
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by camri: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Jazz don catch this man. His eyes go soon clear . These celebs dey waka no be small. Guys always have to be prayerful, irrespective of your religion to avoid falling into their web.
but I want to eat from their honeypot
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2023
This is one of ways they make their money, this so called country make billions of dollars from people visiting their place, no wonder they sponsor terrorists in order to force this religion on other people that are not practising it on the earth so that more people will visit. Beside, after going to that place, you still come back to continue your wickedness and sinful acts where you stop. Nigeria is a case study, despite the high number of people that visit this so called country year in year out, yet corruption is the order of the day. Living a life of hypocrisy has been the life style of many people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
I think she looks more beautiful like this

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Have plenty money the only way
Absuchat:
Money! How can women love me the way they love you?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by tonytony208(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
He's a Muslim so Mercy did no wrong accepting to be his second wife. Barks da Haj

So mercy did right because he us a Muslim? Who told you thay islam is the right religion?

What's your proof that Quran is even tje word of God?

Who told you that Allah isn't one of the idols worshipped in mecca long before Mohammed was born?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by wonder233: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Nigerians and religion. See how worked up people are cos the issue is about religion.
If you say Nigerians should discuss objectively about the economy, governance, etc, they have zero interests. But bring religion and tribe, boom!, you see all sorts of animated debates. Even those who think they are discussing politics are actually just arguing tribe and religion
The blackman seems truly cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Absuchat(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Quebec91:
Have plenty money the only way
But most of their dads are slightly richer than a church rat yet they love them like that.... Why us?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2023
mayor1814:
Power of dick and money. grin

Wretched dirty ugly pig. Don't go and yet money. Dick has no place there. I have seen my former boss pay girls to lick his tires there in Lagos.

But a dirty thief likeyou who robs thinks it's by dick. Don't go and get money , useless thief , keep looking for girl to feed you
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by pek(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Living in bondage. She is lost forever until she returns to Christ
She was never in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by ade4real2016: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
mayor1814:
Power of dick and money. grin

Nothing like dick at all...The hood rat has seen it all...lt is strictly M.O.N.E.Y...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by sleemomymy: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Congratulation sis. More blessing to your house hold. Love you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by KEVIND: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSE2529EX0

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/islam-will-never-let-you-down-filmmaker-kazim-adeoti-tells-wife-mercy-aigbe-as-they-complete-their-2023-hajj-rites-video/

Why is praying in a Christian way. She should use Allah instead & stop using the word like GRACE, because its alien to her new faith.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Your eyes will open the day she meet a richer Idol Wordhiper, she will turn to mamalawo.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by OfeAchi: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
So what happens when this marriage crumbles? (It would surely fail).
Would she convert back to Christianity or Atheism?

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Nononsense247: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
poshestmina:
It's her life and her choice.

If she divorce this one,marry Traditional worshipper , turn to Mamalawo .It's still her choice.

Her cup of tea
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Mazzkenny: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
DaRuud:
We pray that more christian ladies will convert to Islam and become deep-rooted in the religion.

amin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Hamdan Kethiran Tayibban Mubaraka'an Fihi Aameen.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2023
I hope she won't change her religion later in the future because I don't trust them. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by TenQ: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2023
damilola4162:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSE2529EX0

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/islam-will-never-let-you-down-filmmaker-kazim-adeoti-tells-wife-mercy-aigbe-as-they-complete-their-2023-hajj-rites-video/
Evangelism by marriage : and some people are saying why is TenQ writing so much about Islam.

If she knew one tenth of what I know, she wouldn't touch Islam with a 50 feet pole

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by Omobalo67: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:

Evangelism by marriage : and some people are saying why is TenQ writing so much about Islam.

If she knew one tenth of what I know, she wouldn't touch Islam with a 50 feet pole

Be deceiving yourself. May Allaah guide you to the right path.

Nothing beats Islam in aspects of what benefits you in both worlds.

اللهم ثبتها وهدينا جميعا يارب العالمين
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by TenQ: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Omobalo67:

Be deceiving yourself. May Allaah guide you to the right path.

Nothing beats Islam in aspects of what benefits you in both worlds.

اللهم ثبتها وهدينا جميعا يارب العالمين
Are you annoyed with me because I expose many hidden things in Islam?
Are there UNTRUE things I have said about Islam?

If you are sincere with your self, everything I've written is ACCORDING to YOUR is lslamic SOURCES.

My only input there is to ask you Questions.

I was almost converted to Islam in my 200 Levels, but asking questions saved me.

I don't want you to enter the fire of hell as there is no coming out of it o!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by mayor1814: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Wretched dirty ugly pig. Don't go and yet money. Dick has no place there. I have seen my former boss pay girls to lick his tires there in Lagos.

But a dirty thief likeyou who robs thinks it's by dick. Don't go and get money , useless thief , keep looking for girl to feed you

Frustration plenty for dis country oo. Sha no kill urself. ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by StUriah(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2023
The title of this movie is 'Olosho re Mecca'

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) by viodemus: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2023
The highest 419 abi na 41ten, because the crime high pass 419; in the world, is Saudi Arabia haj^j format, wey be say iran check am, run go get their own equivalent.

I dey reason am, say, no be to rub minds with
some islamics sw, say make dem and igbos, coordinate to help make an equivalent of that useless stone, put am for one sw state, for monthly hajj. Person go wake up, say the useless jesus jealousy, lifetime terrorist, rapist, wey dey form prophet, been talk say make he build am for one sw area. The igbos can make it seamless by also assisting with hotel overflow. No praying there, just come hotel, then catch a cab or rent a car to the stone ground.

Who would have thought that a stone could be a creator of generational wealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' / Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.