Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Change Your Phone Serial Number For Android - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Your Phone Serial Number For Android (584 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / US Number For Whatsapp!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Phone Serial Number For Android by gratifyingpanor: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Many people, in this case. Android users think they can't change their phone serial number. Most think it is permanent and constant.

Well, you might not have even thought of this especially if you are not a Tech Geek but today, I'll be proving to you that you can change your phone serial number and I'll show you how to change it.

Interesting right?

Lemme tell you why the serial number can be changed.

Serial Number can be changed by anybody who follows the process I am about to show you now because there is always a backdoor - This implies that you cannot change it ordinarily and may require an expert.

Before I go deep into the details, I'll like to inform you that it is very dangerous to do this (if your phone is original, still order warranty or you usually repair it directly at the manufacturer's.

That being said, you can look into the other details here https://www.cybertecharena.com/how-to/change-serial-number-of-any-android/

The link provides everything you'll need to know about changing serial number including the downsides to it (what to expect) so be sure to go through the whole process before even trying it out.

Well, this process might not work for you if you are using iPhone, so if you enjoyed the article and will need the iPhone guide, like and comment on this post or check it out by yourself using the link I provided before.

Remember to be careful when trying this out.

See you in my next post.

(1) (Reply)

Job! / 10k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios(top Notch Production,radio Standard Guaranteed) / Encourage One Another With Good News!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.