Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None (238 Views)

Robot Master Of Nigeria Virtual Robotics Competition / I Have Become A Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. / Msc Physiotherapy Or Master Of Public Health (MPH) Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by Englishisamust: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pls help my life, My inquisitive nature have led me to be doing everything which is affecting me seriously.

I'm into programming, forex trading, stock trading, crypto trading, domain flipping also planning to do my gre exam to do masters in USA.

I regret learning everything I come across. In programming me too. I'm also learning java, python, php and c. My head is full with lot of idea I can execute.

4 Likes

Re: Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by Oloki: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Just be calming down.
Re: Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
you might go crazy soon if you dont take it easy.

But, aside from programming, you can do the others simultaneously without worrying about your head blowing.
Re: Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by Purvan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Only you learning all these

You're truly delusional

Pick one and focus on it
Re: Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Guiness supposed recognise you.
Re: Im Becoming Jacks Of All Trade, Master Of None by o123456789(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Focus is what you need now, use scale of preference to help yourself by choosing what matters to you the most. Or do you want to go Gaga?

(1) (Reply)

Australia To Launch ‘world-first’ Probe Into Workplace Sexual Harassment / Hire Us To Manage Your Comany Social Media For Massive Sales / Talented Upcoming Artistes Needed @ Ugobest Global Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.