Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday (13545 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Tunasco4u(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Sajeb: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
angry
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Pwettylinda(f): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Thiefnubuu shall be imprisoned when you assume your due office no worry
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by callmevirus(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Happy birthday my Vice-president
Ahmed Datti
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by ideatoprince18(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Hh
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Starships4u(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Many Happy Returns to him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by eleniyan2020: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

We'll do that, but before then we have to recover your lands from your fulani lords in Ilorin, and beg the Igbos not to dominate you in Lagos. All that butt-fucking leaves the South-wastelands looking like a giant gaping crevice 🤣🤣
beg Igbos not to dominate,what happened to the Igbo land that is making them to run to Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by wildikeman(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
RingRoadMafia OlawaleBammie
You two should stop this madness or else,
I'll kick y'all out of this thread.

create your own thread and do whatsoever you like there.

Na small pikin raised to power tribalism dey worry dem..forgive them
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by YorobaPIGS: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi dragged Datti in the mud. 😢
so says a product of underaged incestuous omoluaPIG relationship
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Peter Obi didn't say anything about Mmesoma’s fraudulent result. He's always talking about every trending topic(s). Been wondering why he bypassed this one. Considering they even come from the same state.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by YorobaPIGS: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
eleniyan2020:
beg Igbos not to dominate,what happened to the Igbo land that is making them to run to Lagos?
omolouaPIG, nothing happened to Igbo land. We are globetrotters not just Lagos. Igbos are citizens of the world and are inclined to exploration and travelling, unlike the slum dwelling PIGS 🐷🐷🐷 and brown roof monkeys from the WASTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Pootle: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
mandate seeking men grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by ClearFlair: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
The people's men
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Allisgud: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Wow obi and datti are both July,I think that's one of the reason am drawn to them,I didn't know until now
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Trash! Failure celebrating Failure. You're in Anambra as governor but you did not encourage the Youths to take their country back, neither was your government impactful on the Youths in any way! Now, how can old wine be more freshly tasteful than new wine? Obi, how can you be so blind to the depth and intensity of your failings that you should be so bold to claim leadership of Nigerian youths to battle? You who are so inadequate that you cannot lead any contingent to the wrestling match at the village square. You who are so ninny that you've neglected thus far to lay a word of rebuke against the gangsterism now mauling the socioeconomic life of Anambra state, preferring instead to be visiting venues of birthday parties uninvited and offering condolence messages to the family of Prophet M O Olowere who you didn't know from Adam. Peter, your father's house has been torched by Eboe youths; but you prefer to chase after rodents in the nearby burning bush! Makes one wonder what kind of man sired you and what woman suckled you! (Watch your index finger become leprous if you type any nonsense against this post!)
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Lboy30(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2023
I don't know why I love the two individuals so much. God show us mercy and bring back out leaders of great minds. I and my family also join PO and the Host of Heaven, to say "Happy birthday to you my most vibrant Vice President." May God bless your new age.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2023
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen. 🙏
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Allisgud: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Happy birthday to all we July born
Allisgud
Burna boy
Wizkid
Peter obi
Wole Soyinka
Datti baba Ahmed
Israel adesanya
Osazie odewinge
RMD
Priyanka Chopra
Nelson Mandela
Joe aribo
July is meant for legendaries,like and share if this is ur month

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Menclothing: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
No comment about unrest in east
No comment about jamb buhaha na birthday things only ok

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Two failures smart by half thinking they can use divisive political game to force themselves on sane Nigerians.

I have no happy birthday wish to waste on Bitter obi, Dundee Gatti and all obidient.

I don't give a f u c k.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Farmcity487: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Happy birthday to his eminence
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Afamed: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2023
When will the fraud condemn the actrocities going on in the East?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Blaze14k: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Peter Obi didn't say anything about Mmesoma’s fraudulent result. He's always talking about every trending topic(s). Wonder why he bypassed this one.
Considering they even come from the same state.

Maybe he should equally react to every decision tinubu is taking. Don't u think it's a good idea?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Failures! Bird 🐦 of a feather.
Kudos to them.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Galaxyss(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
The VP who never was..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by IVORY2009(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Xvva6h7: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Earn $60 to $100 daily as a newbie using Instagram and your phone.

$60 × #700 = 42,000..💰

Proofs are available and it's left for you Learn and earn.....

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Chiefpriestt: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Like ur moda ghave bat 2 uu to a baby factory operatur (ur fada)
The dude finished you kpatakpata
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by Laple0541(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
A mediocre celebrating anothe.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by kmaster007: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Ellu p
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Pls obiduent kindly ask your lord Bitter Obi to say something about the picture below.

Pls zoom it and send t to him if it's true or not. I know he will deny it as usual but I had said over and over all evidence I have be submiting here against Bitter Obi are lie pls drag him to Sango and Amadioha shrine to go and swear if e sure for him........

No need to masturbate over this just tell him to go and swear that is all I need. This is the 3rd evidence I had dropped gene to proof Bitter Obi is an opportunist filled with deceit and lie.

Pls don't face me kindly ask Obi to deny it simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival / Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.