Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) (39075 Views)

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mercury12:
Funny but true. I have had some told me that. Glad i wasnt a fool. I knew whats up grin
never take that statement for granted from that gender
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by AkinboT22: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let government kill the woman 2
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Pascal9: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
baralatie:

What if the deceased husband is a 25 years old and only husband🤔
that is what if, mr man check out the history of northern women killing their husbands,
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Women are now more guilty of domestic violence, and domestic murder.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by AmVeryOk: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Reelmii:
Wetin the man do the woman.. : he probably was beating her that's why she sustained injuries on her tummy..... she could have stabbed him in self defence.. Business Card

The woman no fit just carry knife stab the man without violence from the man...most men derive joy in beating, raping and violating their wifes because they feel they are the men of the house....well, women are also getting stronger and wiser....

If u are the type of man that violate women...just brace up for the outcome
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 1:43am On Jul 09, 2023
P1PrinceKT:
eagerness to comment rubbish without understanding the news.

We've heard and read one too many stories of Northern wives killing their husbands.

I wasn't just referring to this particular story when I wrote that comment .I was talking about the root cause of the marital murders in the north.

They are married off to way older men at tender ages. Vvf victims ,stuck in loveless,forced and violent marriages .

Eran Nuru,Don't always rush to attack.
I'll spare you this one time.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Popeonah(m): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2023
I know what happened, the woman say the man no sabi Bleep
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Wkaay(m): 3:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Inu Bibi mio fisemi ran o . Edo fufu mio bro lowe
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Poske95(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Islamabad
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by igogo2015: 4:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Imagine her age!!! Is she even ripe for marriage in the first place
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Bimbilla(m): 5:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Looking at this picture alone this woman is a killer she doesn't feel any remosful at all
Theory2022:
21-YEAR-OLD HOUSE WIFE STABS HER HUSBAND TO DEATH IN BAUCHI

https://guardian.ng/news/police-arrest-bauchi-housewife-for-allegedly-stabbing-husband-to-death/#:~:text=husband%20to%20death.-,Police%20Command%20Bauchi%2C%20has%20arrested%2021%20years%20old%20housewife%2C%20Maimunatu,Newsmen%20on%20Friday%20in%20Bauchi.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by obinna58(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2023
isabi2lof:

No matter what might have happened, nobody has the right to take laws into their hands , is best of them to walk away .
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
You are in danger if this gender is overtaken by anger.
I had to breakup my relationship with a supposed fiancee because of her anger issues. I had envisaged what may happen should I end up marrying her
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2023
Reelmii:
Wetin the man do the woman.. : he probably was beating her that's why she sustained injuries on her tummy..... she could have stabbed him in self defence..

The woman no fit just carry knife stab the man without violence from the man...most men derive joy in beating, raping and violating their wifes because they feel they are the men of the house....well, women are also getting stronger and wiser....

I can tell you have skipped your medications again
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by goodman5(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Damn she looks rugged
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2023
She looks unfazed like nothing dey happen,,why keep this kind of knife in the house in the first place?
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by JB4life: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2023
UptownVibes:
Her face shows no remorse. If she is allowed to see the dead body,she will still stab him again..

Thanks a lot for the observation too.

This one deserves life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2023
The weak man is going to hell.

I remember the day an Olosho side chick bumped on me in the act with another cute Olosho, the next thing is she pulled a kitchen knife.
She wanted us to knee and beg Naked.

Na one front kick I gave her after a brief distraction, she collapsed straight.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Obzy: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Just reminded me of Chidinma.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by shedy03(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Women and knife na 5&6
Why not, they spend more time with knife in the kitchen. lol.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2023
poshestmina:

We've heard and read one too many stories of Northern wives killing their husbands.

I wasn't just referring to this particular story when I wrote that comment .I was talking about the root cause of the marital murders in the north.

They are married off to way older men at tender ages. Vvf victims ,stuck in loveless,forced and violent marriages .

Eran Nuru,Don't always rush to attack.
I'll spare you this one time.

Cheers.
She is even older than Him, She is 21 while he 20 So calm down pls.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by MomohMrMoore: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Thats the result of forced marriage. The lady never loved him. So many young girls are suffering in their forced marriages in the north.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by BigBashiru: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
poshestmina:
They keep forcing emotionally, physically, mentally and sexually underage girls to marry men thrice their ages.

When they get fed up,frustrated and sad about how their lives turn out ,they hate the man , Marriage especially if he's a Domestic abuser.

That girl up there looks like who damned all consequences.
Most likely a case of self defense.

Let her be vindicated or jailed.
Whichever one she deserves.

21 year old girls should be girlfriends...just enjoy her and leave her for her husband when she is ready to get married at 28...

It's religion and it's texts that men follow to go for the young ones....but religion don clear for my eyes....

I'd marry the 28 yo to 30 year old then keep the 21 yo as a girlfriend...or just hv a child with the 21 year old without marriage....

It's nature that drives men to hot young gals....it will never change....

It's nature that drives women that want to hv babies to wealthy men or at least financially stable men....this will never change too....
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Pinkybush: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Just lIke their northern men, who kills people for acclaim blasphemy. Violent is really in Muslim people life
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2023
odenkirk:
see dis idiota so unknown gun men than kill people are abokis too?
Unknown gunmen are abo..kii. Dullard undecided. Shekina?

1 Like

Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Osashalom: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2023
baralatie:

Does she look younger than 21?
She looks older
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Chidolalar: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reelmii:
Wetin the man do the woman.. : he probably was beating her that's why she sustained injuries on her tummy..... she could have stabbed him in self defence..

U made a very nice point. She must have angrily stabbed d man as a result of too much beating from d man.
E dey happen well well wen two pple dey fight.
Once d inferior person don know say d superior don dey beat am to stupor, d next tin nah to carry dangerous weapon to harm d person
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by Truthsbitter: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reelmii:
i know because i have seen these happen. many times....i know anyone can start a violence and that violence is not prone to one gender....but let us not put the blame only on the women as if men are saints....its unfortunate that the man died and we cant hear his own side of the story.... and that is why the woman is seen as the devil...

I am of the opinion that wen violence sets in a relationship or marriage,,, both parties to go their separate ways.....both men and women endure alot in marriage but violence should not be tolerated or endured....have a nice weekend

Self defence from minor bruises?
It could be..(what happened to the law?, no police station in bauchi?)
What if the bruises occurred after the stab?

And please stop that lies about "she must have been abused"

If women are not cautioned ... Years to come homicide by women would increase drastically surpassing those men commit... Women kill out of emotions not even physical attack on them.. They kill their own fellow women who they jealous talk more of a man who probably only cheated.

Be careful how you support a murderer in a murder case and stay away from gender sentiments.
Re: Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) by greatestdestiny: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
This happened to me when I dated a lady from Lantan by name Ashley Faith Janfa right in the front of our only boy child whom was just a year and four months then. I ran to the police station on that dreadful day to involve the police.

What shocked her the most is that I had everything recorded, as she was denyiing and lying on my head at the station, I just played the video to the DPO😋..

She was made to write an undertaking, the move granted me custody of the innocent boy.

So I would have died like this🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Helping Kidnapper Evans Exposed / Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Gideon Morik's Daughter Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.