Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Bought The Redmi 12c Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought The Redmi 12c Today (5110 Views)

Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! / I Got The Xaomi Redmi 12c Today / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2023
sheggsliveth:

How many size did Android consumed, even my friend Samsung s10 Android system consumed almost half of the whole ram.
How much the system consume really doesn't matter, what matters is how well the phone manage the remaining one

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by omasanbobo(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2023
Les:
I no know, the main 10c nahh
Na two variants de, 4/64 and 4/128 gigabyte's.
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by blaquemyc: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
seunlayi:

this was I simply both itel p40 3 days ago. I won't lie, the ram management was better than that if my stolen Redmi note 10. Redmi only beat this phone on camera which I don't actually need and the led vs IPS lcd screen. The itel battery is just too superb.
Lol, as time goes by, you'll still see 101 reasons why the Redmi is better than your itel. Instead of migrating to Samsung, One plus and other quality brands, you dey take ten steps backward.

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by seunlayi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
blaquemyc:
Lol, as time goes by, you'll still see 101 reasons why the Redmi is better than your itel. Instead of migrating to Samsung, One plus and other quality brands, you dey take ten steps backward.
I was comparing with Redmi note 10. Their are better devices around.
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by slimmax: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
oluwasegun462:
I bought the phone 2 days ago, same type, same price.

I'm not 100% satisfied with it sha due to the following reasons
1. It doesn't support split screen, something Tecno spark 4 of 2019 could do

2. It can't make calls and use 4G Network at the same time, it will change to 3g until after the call

3. The ram management is not very effective, it doesn't prioritize ram space for the apps in use and sometimes close them in background

But overall, the graphics is cool and the battery didn't disappoint. Not so bad for the price

I was able to get split screen by downloading "quick setting" from playstore. There is a YouTube video on how to go about

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by slimmax: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is splitscreen on redmi 12c

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
UPDATE! UPDATE!

I think I'm now enjoying my Redmi 12c, with only 3gb of ram I can use 5 or 6 apps conveniently in the background. Although some apps usually refresh, but it's not common. I think my expectations was too high that's why I criticized the phone at first.
The camera is cool too and the battery is everything 🙃
Not bad for a phone that cost only 60,700

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by omasanbobo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
oluwasegun462:
UPDATE! UPDATE!

I think I'm now enjoying my Redmi 12c, with only 3gb of ram I can use 5 or 6 apps conveniently in the background. Although some apps usually refresh, but it's not common. I think my expectations was too high that's why I criticized the phone at first.
The camera is cool too and the battery is everything 🙃
Not bad for a phone that cost only 60,700
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Goalnaldo(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2023
The issue I experienced this morning is that my voice note on WhatsApp is blank. Once I record voice note, no sound comes out.

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Goalnaldo:
The issue I experienced this morning is that my voice note on WhatsApp is blank. Once I record voice note, no sound comes out.
Be like say your data don finish 😹😹
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Ex0rrcist: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
oluwasegun462:

2. It can't make calls and use 4G Network at the same time, it will change to 3g until after the call

3. The ram management is not very effective, it doesn't prioritize ram space for the apps in use and sometimes close them in background

But overall, the graphics is cool and the battery didn't disappoint. Not so bad for the price
No 2 is fault of mtn, they don't support VoLTE

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

No 2 is fault of mtn, they don't support VoLTE
Oh, I didn't reason it that way
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Kingsdave(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2023
I need a Redmi Phone with quality Camera, strong battery... My budget is 100k , please suggest a good phone for me
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Kingsdave(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2023

I need a Redmi Phone with quality Camera, strong battery... My budget is 100k , please suggest a good phone for me
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2023
Kingsdave:
redmi 13c
Re: I Bought The Redmi 12c Today by IamawinnerIJN: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2023
slimmax:
This is splitscreen on redmi 12c

Please how did you do it mine is not performing split screen

When I long please after minimizing,it takes me to this place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is Better Q10 Or Z10? / Pls Help!!! My Android Is Showing battery Temperature Low, Fail Charging / Tecno A+: UI Of Life ROM (MIUI V5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.