Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! (4231 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by XavierParker: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Hi guys
I decided to get the phone from a retail store in computer village, after having issues with dollar payment and atm wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2023
Have you heard😲? you can now get newly sealed galaxy AO4E with 28,235 + NiN in AJAH lasgidi territory and many more affordable series...just Click my username to check my previous post to get yours today 😊😊 👍pls Make sure you have OPAY to receive your 5k instant reward commission for every customer you refer us with..Thank you guys ♥️
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Arielmike: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2023
Congratulations! Better this way.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Kimiso(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2023
Abeycityng:
Have you heard😲? you can now get newly sealed galaxy AO4E with 28,235 + NiN in AJAH lasgidi territory and many more affordable series...just Click my username to check my previous post to get yours today 😊😊 👍pls Make sure you have OPAY to receive your 5k instant reward commission for every customer you refer us with..Thank you guys ♥️
how
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Requirements: First deposit with NiN for registration purpose...That's all, you can easily reach me on WhatsApp: o7o17336o16
Kimiso pqost=125721017:
how
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2023
How much did you get it?
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by eteebanky: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Abeycityng:

14 Likes

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2023
This is so mean.. wishing any man dead, please can I ask you a question "How do you even reason, Do you think with ARMPIT??"
eteebanky:

Ogun will use your blood bath this week oloriburuku scammer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2023
Big FOOL
eteebanky:

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by eteebanky: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Abeycityng:
Big FOOL

Bloody scammer

You want to hack into gullible ones opay account and withdraw their money

Trailer will run over you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
I laugh in SPANISH.. you don't just have common sense, here you are talking of fraud, I believe you must be into fraud for having to say all this beautiful NONSENSE of yours... Every pained individual with dirty thought and gutter mindset .. please shift fool
eteebanky:

Bloody scammer

You want to hack into gullible ones opay account and withdraw their money

Trailer will run over you
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by JohnnA1: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
XavierParker:
Hi guys
I decided to get the phone from a retail store in computer village, after having issues with dollar payment and atm wahala.
Which variant?
Price?
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by CuriousCousins: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
What is the price difference? How much did you get yours?
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by 23jerryking(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Abeycityng:
I laugh in SPANISH.. you don't just have common sense, here you are talking of fraud, I believe you must be into fraud for having to say all this beautiful NONSENSE of yours... Every pained individual with dirty thought and gutter mindset .. please shift fool
But please how does it work? Cause it sounds too good to be true.
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by RGBshield: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
i hope you enjoy it
from the news I have heard about this particular product cry
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Everything have said is purely true, you also free to come investigate about our service which presently at Abraham adesanya shopping complex at Ajah area LAGOS... Here is my number for direct o7o17336016
23jerryking:
But please how does it work? Cause it sounds too good to be true.
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by nightbuzzer: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
share your review feedback when use it ....
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by talktalk4u: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
money way you for take buy samsung or that new tecno phone you use am go buy wahala ...
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by BehindYou: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
I thought I was the only one!!! Who still buys Redmi? I'd rather buy Infinix
talktalk4u:
money way you for take buy samsung or that new tecno phone you use am go buy wahala ...
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by pumupmachine: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hope you checked the phone camera before buying.
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by tiswell(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
If it's not Samsung, rest!
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by JamesGardener: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
I can't believe you actually went to computer village to get this, when there are better phones to get there.
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Adewale1603(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
This basic and boring low budject phone. Old Samsung Galaxy phones dey interesting than this

1 Like

Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by XcepXlargeGlory: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Which Tecno phone is that?
talktalk4u:
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by skino4united(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wow, good to hear that.
It's better to get your phones and accessories as long as they're locally available instead of having to wait for months coupled with the issue of debit cards to use
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by skino4united(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
eteebanky:

Don't mind the jobless fellow, make him no go find work do
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by sunshineV(f): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
eteebanky:

AMENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by sunshineV(f): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Abeycityng:
This is so mean.. wishing any man dead, please can I ask you a question "How do you even reason, Do you think with ARMPIT??"
e no go better for your papa
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by Abeycityng(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
As your papa dey read my message...Just make sure you no cross road because na DANGOTE TRAILER go CRUSH your papa to DEATH bastarrd stupid clown
sunshineV:
e no go better for your papa
Re: Finally Got The Xiaomi Redmi 12C !! by talktalk4u: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2023
why xiaomi users like to scam each other ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry / 5 Mistakes Blackberry Made That Will Lead To Their Downfall / Your SIM Card May Disappear Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.