Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal (2265 Views)

Here Is Why Peter Obi Is Next In Line If Tinubu Is Disqualified / 2023 Presidency: Anyone Who Says "I Don’t Like Money" Is Disqualified — Abe / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by muykem: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2023
123papas:
Assuming Peter Obi is disqualified for not being in the LP register, that means we would have 6.1million invalid votes capable of influencing the outcome of the general elections.
My question is, would this lead to cancellation of the election and maybe a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu? Was this move well thought out by APC lawyers?
Lawyers in the house, kindly assist with answers.

Politicians please avoid this thread.
The votes become waste and will not be considered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by theophorus(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2023
Heya!
Sope otilo.
Abeg make una parkwell.
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by leokid866: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Dymaco:

Hope uzodinma that took 4th in imo state election but now governor is saying hi
Hope's case is different pdp conived not to have his votes counted which is why he went to court.....nobody is disputing the votes obi got or saying he has votes somewhere that inec did not count.....learn to read about both situations before making comparisons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by sapele914(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Is Peter Obi's votes more than Atiku's own?

Even the person who came second is not disturbing our peace like a collosal failure who came third but want to steal the mandate from others

Those who lie ridiculously are capable of cheating which describes the character of Obi and his supporters

No be only rerun but Re-slow
Very funny.
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by sapele914(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
muykem:
The votes become waste and will not be considered.
Elupee associates and waste, wasted votes, wasted time, nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by sapele914(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
ODUBEZE:
After being accredited by the INEC, the body responsible for conducting an election

He will now be disqualified undecided grin grin grin grin that he is no longer a member of the party grin grin dey play

While this matter is still in court, APC have been going around saying all sort of things in the media undecided

When Peter Obi go start him own, make una no cry ooooooo
They say the taste of the food is in the pudding, please just show us Peter Gringory Obi’s name in the register of LP members sent to the INEC, no too much talk.

Aren’t you also an acclaimed member of the Laborious parry, is your name in the register of members?
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by Alexiiydon: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2023
Dymaco:

Oga read before you type. Don't show your stupidity in public domain
you should also use sense before spilling rubbish
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by Bimpe29: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Is Peter Obi's votes more than Atiku's own?

Even the person who came second is not disturbing our peace like a collosal failure who came third but want to steal the mandate from others

Those who lie ridiculously are capable of cheating which describes the character of Obi and his supporters

No be only rerun but Re-slow
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by Dymaco(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
leokid866:
Hope's case is different pdp conived not to have his votes counted which is why he went to court.....nobody is disputing the votes obi got or saying he has votes somewhere that inec did not count.....learn to read about both situations before making comparisons
Oga that guy said that somebody that got second in the presidential election is not making noise while Peter that took third is challenging the result claiming that he is the winner. I am trying to remind him the case of uzodinma
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
barbstee:

All the parties involved have closed their cases did you see anywhere Obi proved that he won?

Stop deceiving yourselves pls

His strongest is disqualification which won't happen and even if it does he won't be the beneficiary
So all the form EC8 of various states he presented were jokes to u guys 🤣🤣🤣
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by barbstee(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
OredoPikin:

You people like to deceive unaself

Which primary evidence was he able to convincingly present

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
barbstee:

You people like to deceive unaself

Which primary evidence was he able to convincingly present
Lolz
Are u are the one deceiving yourself 🤣🤣
Judgement is August here
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by aswani(m): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2023
OredoPikin:

You know he presented blurred images of the very same form EC8, right?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 4:11am On Jul 09, 2023
aswani:

You know he presented blurred images of the very same form EC8, right?
Yes
Do you even know what he is really fighting for in court?
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by aswani(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2023
OredoPikin:

Yes
Do you even know what he is really fighting for in court?

He and his merry band of SANS clearly don't with their shoddy scattergun approach to the proceedings so how the heck do you expect me to?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2023
aswani:

He and his merry band of SANS clearly don't with their shoddy scattergun approach to the proceedings so how the heck do you expect me to?
Then u never followed the process
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by yemex04(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2023
OredoPikin:

Surprisingly it became just a joke after we discovered that he failed to produce his collated results figures different from what the EC8 of INEC he brought in as evidence.. He just dumped those forms there without proofing a thing... isn't that dramatic to you?

For example, he brought in form EC8 of my LG IBARAPA EAST where he is practically non-existing, & I wonder what for? it was at that point I concluded Obi & his Lawyers were just acting because I was sure LP & Obi aren't in existence there.

3 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
yemex04:

Surprisingly it became just a joke after we discovered that he failed to produce his collated results figures different from what the EC8 of INEC he brought in as evidence.. He just dumped those forms there without proofing a thing... isn't that dramatic to you?

For example, he brought in form EC8 of my LG IBARAPA EAST where he is practically non-existing, & I wonder what for? it was at that point I concluded Obi & his Lawyers were just acting because I was sure LP & Obi aren't in existence there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If tha makes u sleep well
Judgement is August here 😁😁
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by wwwkaycom(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
123papas:
Assuming Peter Obi is disqualified for not being in the LP register, that means we would have 6.1million invalid votes capable of influencing the outcome of the general elections.
My question is, would this lead to cancellation of the election and maybe a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu? Was this move well thought out by APC lawyers?
Lawyers in the house, kindly assist with answers.

Politicians please avoid this thread.
Well-done lawyer. If he is disqualified, it means that those votes didn't exist ab initio. It means that Obi wan never a candidate who ought not to be voted for at first
Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by yemex04(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
OredoPikin:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If tha makes u sleep well
Judgement is August here 😁😁

Smiles, we are already gearing up what your songs would be... ''The Judges have been bought lyrics" But it's important we educate unsuspecting public about your lies.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Is Disqualified At The Presidential Tribunal by OredoPikin: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
yemex04:

Smiles, we are already gearing up what your songs would be... ''The Judges have been bought lyrics" But it's important we educate unsuspecting public about your lies.
Lolz
Unsuspecting public 🤣🤣
Everybody in the world are aware Obi won the election
The only people trying to change what the whole world are aware of are u guys in APC 🤣
But ur time is up

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Going For Peter Obi In 2027 / Boy, 16, Invents Chain Car, Storms New Yam Fiesta / He Scams Over $70, 000 And Ends Up In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.