Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is It Possible To Live Without Sinning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Live Without Sinning? (104 Views)

Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Live Without Sinning? by AdventHero: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Partakers of the Divine Nature - Victory is Sure!

Through Salvation, we are transformed into the very nature of Christ, enabling us to conquer sin just as He did in the flesh. As partakers of Christ's divine nature, sin has no dominion over us. We have the ability, through Christ, to live a life completely free from sin! Let us not be deceived by the cunning lies and hypnosis of the devil and his agents, who try to convince us that it is not possible to live without sinning.

In receiving Christ's divine nature, we have been given a new identity. If Christ lived without sin, then we, who have received His divine nature, can also rise above sin and experience resounding victory!

Join us on today's broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um68Ad2ENso
https://fb.watch/lECp2yKxdN/

(1) (Reply)

Is Lucid Dreaming Biblical? / Following The Assassination Attempt / Prayerbook 109

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.