Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair (25696 Views)

Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos / Lady Breaks Teacher’s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by nlfpmod: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edyFzXYCMIs

Georgia woman arrested after viral video shows her dragging her child by the hair

https://twitter.com/SaycheeseDGTL/status/1677389755149963264?t=Ato6hS2wEj3cIiOI4ksvrA&s=08

Mother arrested after viral video shows Georgia girl being dragged by her hair, deputies say

BIBB COUNTY, Ga. — A video that went viral on social media ended with Georgia deputies arresting a mother on child cruelty charges.

The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office became aware of the video that shows a woman dragging a young girl by her hair through a yard. The woman is also seen hitting the child in the face.

Deputies confirmed that the woman was the girl’s mother and identified her as Samarria White.

The video was taken by a concerned neighbor whose children were playing at White’s home, according to the arrest report. The neighbor told deputies that White got mad and sent everyone home.

One of the neighbor’s children then saw White chasing after her daughter and that’s when the neighbor started recording.

According to the arrest report, deputies went to White’s home and asked her about the incident. Deputies said she denied dragging her daughter.

The child was taken to the hospital after redness on her chest started to bruise, according to the report.

Deputies booked White into the Bibb County Jail on cruelty to children in the first degree. Jail records show a $20,000 bond, but she remains in jail as of Friday morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsbtv.com/news/local/mother-arrested-after-viral-video-shows-georgia-girl-being-dragged-by-her-hair-deputies-say/IPLMNCDRIFDZVCZEAPECEVADSY/%3foutputType=amp

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by TemplarLandry: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Deadbeat mom.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Daddyseun1: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Devilish woman.
Am leaving with a similar one as wife too

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by donttryme: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Are you sure she is the biological mother of that poor child? I guess not. Or she is actually a deadbec mom like someone said above me.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by GeneralPulal: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2023
See as she dey look.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by iHateFraudsters: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Before opening the thread, I already knew it would be a black.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by tydi(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2023
I guess she is on drugs .
Come and see single moms and drug addicts among black Americans.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2023
TINUBU bloodline.im not surprise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by wildikeman(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Before nkor...i dey wonder why Nigerians or Africans would even want to. Marry or procreate with these animals in America

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Flamemignon1(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
To be honest,I didn't want to be racist but I also knew the same thing

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Mindlog: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Child abuse.

She has lost that child to the system and deservedly so.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by sexdogz2018(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by crossfm: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Hehehe.

Some Nigerian mum's left the WhatsApp group grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Demented woman, they have these kids just to claim and stay on benefits, some of these negreos so called mums don't even want their kids they just keep them just for the money.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by kheny12(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
She's really Georgia 😏,wicked mum.
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by pweeryambre: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
donttryme:
Are you sure she is the biological mother of that poor child? I guess not. Or she is actually a deadbec mom like someone said above me.
She is the biological mum, she has to be so she can be collecting child support from the dad not necessarily out of love for the child. Rachet black america women

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by MRDEE01: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Drag your child by the hair?

She needs therapy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by ideatoprince18(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Ig.bo Ladies with house help has left the whatsapp group!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by obainojazz(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Want to transfer her trauma to the kid and the circle continues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by OKC22: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
God heal that small girl

5 Likes

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Starships4u(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Wetn It's Bisi de so Temi everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by openMind0: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Clap for yourself, genius undecided

iHateFraudsters:

2 Likes

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by immortalmortal: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2023
This one get scoin. Some Nigerian mum's are worse than this o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by callmevirus(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Women are known for wickedness, accusations, hatred towards men and their own gender, manipulators, destroyers, they do all sorts of evil

The world would have been better without that gender

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Treasure17(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Cause of ordinary hair. Nawa o.
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by nairalee(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
spare the rod, spoil the child
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Popeonah(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
This is what you see when someone became a mom unexpectedly. No joy in having her . Children can be very annoying but, she regrets having the child

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2023
She deserved to be arrested.

If she can do this to her own daughter, she will definitely do more than this to someone else's daughter under her care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Billionaire2: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

same here,
at first it beat my imagination, then I thought about mentally deranged white moms, but the topic didn’t mention any mental health issue so I told myself ‘it must be a black woman’

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Starships4u(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2023
This is really CRUELTY!
Some parents could be rral sadists seeing you happy with Children in the neighborhood playing....

Lanre4uonly:
She deserved to be arrested.
Honestly!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man 'Charmed' By His Girlfriend's Mother, Runs Mad / Troops Secure Abuja-Kaduna Train Trapped By Terrorists / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.