Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair (25767 Views)

Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos / Lady Breaks Teacherโ€™s Head For Beating Her Child In South Africa. Graphic photo / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Racoon(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Wicked mother!
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by spencekat(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Popeonah:
This is what you see when someone became a mom unexpectedly. No joy in having her . Children can be very annoying but, she regrets having the child
Na single mum o
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by blowjohn(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.
Am leaving with a similar one as wife too

May God help u Man.
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by blowjohn(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
They shud put her on that yeye arise tv. I want to ask her some questions
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Zico5(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Check her DNA very well. I want to check something peculiar to Naija issue
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Fulmigati: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
In Nigeria she would not have been arrested and they will call it "discipline".

3 Likes

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by cococandy(f): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2023
undecided People that endorse physical abuse in the name of discipline are also talking. Talk about hypocrisy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by bergs2: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2023
On Kolos Mother
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by pikechukwu6(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Trust the devil more than gender with opening at the middle of their legs...Very black souls๏ผŒeven their children are not safe embarassed embarassed
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by SemperFid: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Devilish mom
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Yustabip: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2023
She get yansh sha grin
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by motionarena: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Som Nigerian Moms have done worse
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by sameks08(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.
. And your still living with her in the same roof anyway I will like to see her picture before I conclude
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by dinodangana(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2023
She is over 18 years of age, jail term straight
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by BarrElChapo(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.

We're happy for you.
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by grafixdon: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.

Run bro. Run
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Odward(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2023
You know how many Calabar and Igbo women will be arrested in the white mans land with their domestic terrorism lol
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.
You should kill that good for nothing wicked bitch and live your life in peace my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Cassandraloius: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2023
Heartless mother!
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by isabi2lof: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Good for her , what kind of devilish mother is she undecided
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Osanoghodua1: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Why always black?
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by DrAda(f): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Before opening the thread, I already knew it would be a black.

I sincerely thought she will be white to make the news. When i noticed that she was black, all i could think of was that i am sure worse things have happened, so why now?.
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
I know she's going to be black women, before opening the page ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 Like

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Wicked mother!
add black African into the mother ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2023
spencekat:
Na single mum o
black African citizen belong to breeder's, that is why we overtake British in population ๐Ÿ˜œโœ๏ธ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2023
Daddyseun1:
Devilish woman.
sorry man hhhhmmm
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Why always black?
check out their Mentality and their colour together and the see the night Inside their day, black race is like an insult to the world, based on their Mentality ๐Ÿ˜œโœ๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Adewale1603(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Blacks
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
donttryme:
Are you sure she is the biological mother of that poor child? I guess not. Or she is actually a deadbec mom like someone said above me.
I can see poor in your sentence because you're poor ๐Ÿ˜œ and I don't know what make the foolish black African race see their self being poor, the poor now become our language ๐Ÿ˜œโœ๏ธ
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Anger of a single mother

1 Like

Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by Chetas81(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
spencekat:
Na single mum o
horrible house wife always become single
Re: Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair by mu2sa2: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Maybe she hates her daughter's father and in her demonic mind she will be thinking she's inflicting pain on him by torturing the girl. The same way some "madam" will be foolishly thinking she's getting back at her husband by sleeping with their "maiguard", even screaming heee, hoooo, haaaaa harder, harder in the act to make the maiguard feel on top of the world.
Women: love them, respect them, adore them, cherish them, fawn on them. But listen, man: Never let off your guard with your woman.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute / Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, Arms And Ammunition Recovered (Photo) / ESN Members Gangrape Students At Mbosi In Anambra State - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.