Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? (2433 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Rapture2021: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2023
Pls I need help, I've been away for long now from my wife,and she is pregnant and about to give birth, won't the Virginia be too tight too push? Pls I genuinely need experts or experience people to come through for me here. Thanks

cc; lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by TemplarLandry: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
It is erroneously believed that sex makes delivery easy. God the master planner programmed pregnant women's reproductive anatomy to bring forth offsprings, with or without sex during pregnancy.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Toktee(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Rapture2021:
Pls I need help, I've been away for long now from my wife,and she is pregnant and about to give birth, won't the Virginia be too tight too push? Pls I genuinely need experts or experience people to come through for me here. Thanks

cc; lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
Go ask doctors in Heath section na.

So na dik the help deliver baby?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Oxfordgrade: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2023
Rest assure that your woman will deliver freely, if the baby is in good condition i.e lies well in the womb. It doesn't matter if you did not service her for the past 9month; or your gbola is as tiny as toothpick, the genetic make up of that place is a marvel! Believe me i have seen things_ hear some here from the creator of life: Read Psalm 139:13-16

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Olarewaju89: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Is it her first time of giving birth?
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Rapture2021: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Is it her first time of giving birth?

Yes it is,and she easily closes back if I don't meet her for awhile
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Cassandraloius: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Pls go get a family doctor.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Billionaire2: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
This social media generation and dumbness..

Oga, google ANTENATAL and tell your wife to visit a maternity healthcare clinic for prenatal & postnatal care.

your choice words clearly indicate you’re a minor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Olarewaju89: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Rapture2021:

Yes it is,and she easily closes back if I don't meet her for awhile

Then she need to do more exercise daily.

She will also need to go to her clinic where she register for her antenata

May God grant her safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by fourboys: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by fyzaila: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Y not? Where is it stated that it's sex that open the v.j for delivery? Everything is natural and nature will take its due course. When she is due, the nurses at the hospital will measure her dilation progress (u can google v.j dilation). When the dilation has reached the stage of baby exit from d womb, she will start feeling the urge to push. So the v.j is already ordained for baby delivery with or without sex during pregnancy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Boogyman557: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Holly Gram cool She will deliver FREELY..

But e good make u still de NACK her KUNTUNS once in a while..

I remember back then in school at FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE..

E get one married couples way de live close to me..

The lady get belle and this man go de FIRE the pregnant woman almost every night..

chai..

NaSo my PREEK go just de stand like STANDING FAN..

Sometimes I go carry my WEED come outside in the midnight so dat I fit de hear the sound well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Quality20(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Why not?
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by thesilentman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are just taking an unecessary risk.Pregnant women get highly hawney from the second trimester upward.If your wife is loose-there are some unscrupulous randy men out there that wil bang her for you if she looseguard,without any ceremony.Ask your wife if she didnt get any toaster recently.Some crazy men out there fancy pregnant women like mad.My wife in her 3rd trimester and she got like two advances from men out there,imagine! What if she's the loose type?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Foodqueen(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
What do u think happens during labor.
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Every woman that gives birth naturally gets teared up down there and they stitch her up after childbirth.

If her kitten is too small, they'd use scissors to tear her up and stitch her up afterwards... It doesn't matter whether she was having sex or not... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Bukola94: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Every woman that gives birth naturally gets teared up down there and they stitch her up after childbirth.

If her kitten is too small, they'd use scissors to tear her up and stitch her up afterwards... It doesn't matter whether she was having sex or not... grin grin grin
this is not true. Nurses should shed light on this
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by MisterBanny(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
thesilentman:
You are just taking an unecessary risk.Pregnant women get highly hawney from the second trimester upward.If your wife is loose-there are some unscrupulous randy men out there that wil bang her for you if she looseguard,without any ceremony.Ask your wife if she didnt get any toaster recently.Some crazy men out there fancy pregnant women like mad.My wife in her 3rd trimester and she got like two advances from men out there,imagine! What if she's the loose type?

So u dey trust woman? God! U dey try o.. u think ur wife will ever tell you that she bleeped those men who made advances at her? Pray she didn't even give Dem doggy style. Fear women o... It's not about been loosed. It's the atmosphere created that triggers extramarital affairs. Let's imagine u left me and ur wife in ur house for a month. Imagine. Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Ahh! This guy doesn't believe me... grin grin grin.. Okay, nurses and doctors where are you? Come and shed light.. grin grin grin

There's one medical doctor that I've chatted with on this forum, it's just a pity I forgot his Moniker.
Bukola94:
this is not true. Nurses should shed light on this

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Rapture2021: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:

A nurse seconded this
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by NonsenseRubbish: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:

Nonsense plus rubbish
Listen to yourself, after you do that go and google ‘cesarean section’
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2023
The problem with you is that you don't know the difference between natural birth and C section.

I'm talking about natural birth and a nurse on this thread has even confirmed that what I said it's true.

The only thing you know is talking insults.
NonsenseRubbish:

Nonsense plus rubbish
Listen to yourself, after you do that go and google ‘cesarean section’
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by ThinkSmarter: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Her age, pelvis, and family medical history are factors.
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol, not every woman gets teared up down there, get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Worriedwife: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:

Not every woman gets tears. Some women do.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Well, feel free to advice the op then, instead of telling me to get my facts right.

I mean you've probably even given birth before while I on the other hand, I'm just a learner with nothing but two cats.

I'm still planning for the future... smiley smiley smiley
Jovialjune1:

Lol, not every woman gets teared up down there, get your facts right.
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Wait, I've never given birth before and I'm not pregnant, but I'm planning on trying for another baby immediately after 4 to 6 months after giving birth when the time comes, so that I can raise my kids as twins and kill two birds with one stone.

I really wish for twins, but that's my body's decision to make.

So far a know a lot about pregnancy and labor, but I don't know all the details because some things you have to experience them first in order to know all the details.

Are you telling me that a whole fully grown healthy new born baby can pass down there without causing any injuries?
Worriedwife:

Not every woman gets tears. Some women do.
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Worriedwife: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Wait, I've never given birth before and I'm not pregnant, but I'm planning on trying for another baby immediately after 4 to 6 months after giving birth when the time comes, so that I can raise my kids as twins and kill two birds with one stone.

So far a know a lot about pregnancy and labor, but I don't know all the details because some things you have to experience them first in order to know all the details.

Are you telling me that a whole fully grown healthy new born baby can pass down there without causing any injuries?

I didn't have any tear. Not all women have tears. A baby can pass without causing injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by BigMamaNaija: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:

Yes my daughter. Most women who were not circumcised themselves will have safe vaginal delivery of their babies without any tears. It's the women that were circumcised as babies that will need the tear you described because the structure naturally put in place to expand was cut off during circumcision. I wish you a happy marriage soon and safe delivery of your twins. wink

Op: Regular s£x especially in the third trimester will help your wife have an easier delivery but it's not really by stretching the v@ginal walls. There's a hormone in the semen that helps ripen the cervix, prostaglandin or so. Her org@sm is also a kind of exercise that prepares her body for uterine contractions and all that. However, where it's not possible for you both to be together, she can still give birth. Others have done it. Let her be up and doing, exercising moderately. I wish her safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol... I'm not even married yet or pregnant and you're already wishing me a safe delivery of twins? grin grin grin
BigMamaNaija:

Yes my daughter. Most women who were not circumcised themselves will have safe vaginal delivery of their babies without any tears. It's the women that were circumcised as babies that will need the tear you described because the structure naturally put in place to expand was cut off during circumcision. I wish you a happy marriage soon and safe delivery of your twins. wink

Op: Regular s£x especially in the third trimester will help your wife have an easier delivery but it's not really by stretching the v@ginal walls. There's a hormone in the semen that helps ripen the cervix, prostaglandin or so. Her org@sm is also a kind of exercise that prepares her body for uterine contractions and all that. However, where it's not possible for you both to be together, she can still give birth. Others have done it. Let her be up and doing, exercising moderately. I wish her safe delivery.
Re: Can A Woman Who Hasn't Had Sex For Months Give Birth Easily? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Well, women come in different sizes down there and maybe those who give birth without any injuries are naturally big down there.

Because I've heard some women talking of how they got stitches after their natural delivery.
Worriedwife:

I didn't have any tear. Not all women have tears. A baby can pass without causing injuries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To Put On Weight / What Is The Funniest Thing A Child Ever Did Or Said To You? / Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.