Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate (48181 Views)

10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Get Ready 4 Biafrans Exit from Nigeria. My Igbo brother in Russia is got a meeting with President Vladimir Putin and President of Finland with PM Simon Ekpa to see exit of The Bight of Biafra from Nigeria. E go shork you.
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by pikechukwu6(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
The best in this country is to scrap anything call pension and gratuity. once you finish serving go home with the money you saved...
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Factoryfitted: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
sonnie10:
Is it illegal?

Are you a fool?
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Guererro01: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
That nonsense should be stopped.

Why should they be receiving double salary ?

Lots are wrong about our constitution

That's my problem exactly, this is where the youths are supposed to channel our grievances to,but some people would rather support criminality forgetting that these politicians whether Ellup,APshit and PDidiots don't care about nor our survival..
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by sonnie10: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Factoryfitted:

Are you a fool?
Please explain this
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by ragna1991(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Did he belongs to the Senate others formal governors weren't there too

I know you must find a way to make him look unworthy of be a difference .

Peter Obi is not receiving any salary or pension as ex Governor,, even if he get to senate.

No wonder they want to die put after governor's office is over the rush to senate with their decayed brain that couldn't achieve anything as a governor
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
fourboys:
U no fit see Peter Obi for this kind list lie lie.. thank God for a man like Peter many ex governors dey follow his footsteps now

Is peter obi in the Senate?
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Hassanmaye(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/full-list-names-of-ex-governors-receiving-pensions-in-10th-senate/
Just imagine the kind of country we are. Spend 8 years as a governor steal billions yet you will fix on retirement on millions. In a country where people can't afford three square meals
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by OredoPikin: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Did he belongs to the Senate others formal governors weren't there too
Do u also know Tinubu, fashola, Ambode are still collecting bogus pensions today and Obi never did?
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by stevups(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
fourboys:
U no fit see Peter Obi for this kind list lie lie.. thank God for a man like Peter many ex governors dey follow his footsteps now

Peter is jobless for now.. Op is talking about people who secured job in the Senate.
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by OredoPikin: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omenlon:
let hear from Soludo first.
If obiano confirmed he didn't pay him for 8years, it's now Soludo own u will believe?
Continue
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by HandsomeBlack: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is very wrong.
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by steeltrust: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thieftinubu na their oga patapata
Em de collect pension as ex senator
Collect as ex governor and now em na president

This is the reason we love Peter Obi
You can’t find him such fraud

It is well
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Sunnyski: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
I spit on Nigeria

The most useless country on earth
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by OredoPikin: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Guererro01:

That's my problem exactly, this is where the youths are supposed to channel our grievances to,but some people would rather support criminality forgetting that these politicians whether Ellup,APshit and PDidiots don't care about nor our survival..
U replied the wrong person
Helinues is one of the problems of this country

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Omenlon: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
ragna1991:

I know you must find a way to make him look unworthy of be a difference .

Peter Obi is not receiving any salary or pension as ex Governor,, even if he get to senate.

No wonder they want to die put after governor's office is over the rush to senate with their decayed brain that couldn't achieve anything as a governor
there is no way Peter Obi can be receiving such because Anambra house of assembly didn't pass such bii into law. Don't forget Peter Obi didn't have it smooth with his legislature at that time. Meanwhile, ask Obiano why him and Peter Obi fought dirty in the mud, na money.
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Cmjarg(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
fourboys:

You be mumu oooo, you go school at all, Peter obi still dey collect pension as an ex-governor till today, that list contained ex-governor who are still in senate house.
Your mumu no too much like this
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Donake: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
8 out of 13 are from the core northern Muslim states. Why is that so? They parasite any system to further impoverish their people. I trust SouthEast where if power change hands they scrap this fraudulent conduit pipe for embezzlement and financial recklessness. This is how subsidy became a drain game for elites,before 15years it becomes a norm.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by ideatoprince18(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

You're beginning to get boring with this Nonsense
..... May the boring favor me and my family

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by DaddyCoool: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
Let's check the HOR and the presidency as well not only the senate.

Well, president was not only collecting pension, he was also DIRECTLY collecting portion of Lagos state taxes into his pocket through a company called Alpha Beta. Nice hustle if you can arrange it
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by ideatoprince18(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ukalsman:

How will this list favour you and your family now? Try reading before commenting next time please
.... may my try reading next time favor me and my family
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by faithfull18(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol, why do you think it's do or die for them The current structure seems to favour them and not Nigerians.
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Donake: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
If it's anything civil service that one spends 35years,yes not these pen criminals who spend 4-8years and seek further means to continue stuffing state funds.
pikechukwu6:
The best in this country is to scrap anything call pension and gratuity. once you finish serving go home with the money you saved...
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by 7arrows: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isobug:
See cash outs on tax payers money. Nigeria is Rotten, over rotten.

Told them all these Politicians are just only after their pockets. Imagine collecting double payments. Maybe after Senate tenures, they will be collecting both senate and governor's pension. Is that not wickedness?

Who we offend? Black race. We hate each other. Greed and covetousness has clouded our reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by MisterBanny(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideatoprince18:
..... May the boring favor me and my family

Lol.... U no well. Na ideato guy u be sef. Imo state

Pls call me
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by DaddyCoool: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
sonnie10:
Is it illegal?

People like you is why these things will never stop.
Instead of being outraged at something so unfair, you are asking dumb question.
Who makes the law? Same people!
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by themanderon: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
So long as we continue to be fools and fight ourselves then politicians will continue to choke the life out of us.
The same people will tell you Nigeria is broke but look at them collecting pensions while collecting salaries and allowances as senators.
When will my people wake up and fight for their rights?
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Asebaba1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May this list favor me and my family
Pray for God to give you better source of income not this type
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Guererro01: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
OredoPikin:

U replied the wrong person
Helinues is one of the problems of this country

Well am not even taking sides
I just feel we need to be objective and sincere to ourselves..
Re: Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate by Rilwayne001: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
You the wonder whether despite it all, humans get to take money to their grave.

The greed is really so nauseating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.