Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified (103 Views)

The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified for the forgiveness of your sin and that you may receive the new creation life by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified, for the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)
Re: Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved(except the name of Jesus Christ Crucified).
Re: Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
"‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you;
Do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you;
I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’" (Isaiah 41:10 AMP)
Re: Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
May the Crucified Jesus Christ set you free. Amen.

"Whoever the Son of God; Jesus Christ Crucified sets free is completely free" (John 8:36).

"And they truly were many priests(priests of different religion and deities who performed rituals and incantations for people with the intention to set them free completely from all their troubles), because they were not permitted to continue existing on this earth because of biological death: But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because He is permitted to continue existing on this earth and Heaven forever, has an unending priesthood (ability to pray and intercede for and on the behalf of each and every human being before Abbah Our Father forever in order to set them free completely from all their burdens and questions about somethings that seems strange happening in their individual lives since he lives forever and does not stop existing because of biological death). Therefore He(Jesus Christ Crucified) *is able to save them(any human being still existing on this earth) to the uttermost(completely/perfectly/eternally) that (those human being who while they live on this earthly existence repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified) come *unto God(the Creator of the seen and unseen realm) by Him(by grace through faith in Jesus finished works on the Cross of Calvary)*, seeing He (Jesus) ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:23-25).

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels *for the suffering of death*, *crowned with glory and honour;* that *He(Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING*" (Hebrews 2:9).

"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He(Jesus Christ Crucified) quickened (resurrected to a new creation life from your previous death in the flesh through Adam's ancestral curses/disobedience) together with His own resurrection after being crucified on the Cross of Calvary, having forgiven you *all trespasses*; *blotting(erasing) out the handwriting of ordinances (ancestral curses and curses from personal sins) that was standing against us before the holy throne of God; Our Creator, Father and Judge; which was contrary towards us(human beings) and He(Jesus Christ Crucified) *took it out of the way, nailing it to His Cross*; and *having spoiled(disarmed) principalities and powers (demonic negative spirits that enforces/executes ancestral curses no matter the territory/location you chose to reside in the seen/unseen realm), He(Jesus Christ Crucified) made a shew(disgrace) of them *openly, triumphing over them in His death on the Cross of Calvary*" (Colossians 2:13-15).

(1) (Reply)

My Heart-felt Prayer To Nairalanders / Live Eck Sunday Service Via Zoom 9th July 2023 / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.