Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves I (104 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves I by TGYM: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me the firmament and said, “Can you view the firmament?” How many colors are there? Did I use pillars to hold it? Beauties are supposed to fear me. Those that travel through the air view how the firmament moves, why did they not come and create something as that? They should fear me. As they are moving on the air I created, have they viewed me? Do they know my direction; neither knows any particular room I occupied? Ask Truth Beauty whom I am using to speak, or YAHNWEGift I am using in this particular encounter, if any among them have viewed my room or its color or my bed before. Gift, I permit you to draw me, can you? Then, where did those that produce pictures saying it is Mine got it from? I do not blame the so-called Christians concerning the man they call Jesus as their savior. But I have gladness in me on account that I have beauties in existence that make Me glad who know and call Me My real name YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Say to my beauties that I shall gladden as many as wipe tears away from my eyes. It is only a bastard that cannot receive things from their papa. As my beauties have Me as their OWNER, I shall do it and they shall have gladness, that it is their ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED that did it.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued. “Warn as many as I have given encounters that it is not Truth Beauty that is calling them to join this movement: TRUTH GENERATION YAHNWE MOVEMENT. They should know that I should reveal all the secrets through Truth Beauty in this movement I have established. This Truth shall move all over the earth and crowd shall come into this movement.”In the same brightness, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED began to encounter me and me heard a reverence in Igbo tongue “Ebe obibi nke Onyenweanyi di ire – Oku ala mmuo di kwa ire – I kwadoworo onwe gi ebe I’ ga – ala?” meaning “AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode is real, Heylel fire is equally real. Have you prepared for syourself where you shall spend your eternity?”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened my eyes and me viewed a man moving and dragging own luggage box. The box at a point was opened and all that was found inside the box were ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED encounters werds. Me was made to know that the man was using the encounters information to make money. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me how this man had been taken to Heylel fire and AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode to receive information in order to dispatch same freely to beauties in existence for them to receive salvation. As the man died and approached the verdict point, the Mma Ozi [angel] in charge bend own face downwards. At this point, the man became aware that self has been disqualified, then self-began to plead for compassion, and putting the blame on the woman in union and the little beauties, how they made self to use the encounters to make money. But there was no acceptance for any excuse there. The man was sent to Heylel fire. In addition, me viewed how the demons were mocking at the man, “You have exposed our secrets, written them in books, then you chose to use them to make money.” At this point, they began with cutting off the 1st to 2nd [two] hands with the head. “You cannot hide it from me! You cannot hide it from me! You might cover your sins so that no man should know; you cannot hide it from me.” This was the reverence from ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED.ON THE 18th /4th /5TH YEAR [20/8/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me into a place where Mma Ozi [angels] surroundid with reverences from their mouth, “There is a place prepared for the overcomers.” As me was there, me viewed a man approaching the place but with heavy load upon self’s head. Me heard as the Mma Ozi ordered the man to offload the load, immediately after this, the man was declared rightchoice [righteous], and was received into AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode, and a place was shown to self to occupy.Another man was also shown to me, coming with load, and was ordered to remove the load but self-refused. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “This is how many in my Ogbakor refuse to remove the sins in them even when they are warned severally to avoid such.” Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED gave a note: “Would you claim that you have not heard my warnings? Think about your eternity!” Me viewed as the man approached the verdict point, self was pointed to face Heylel fire. This man began to mention how self regularly paid self 1st/10th and supported so many beauties to hear ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED werds, but those excuses could not save self. Me viewed how the evil forces came and dragged the man to Heylel fire.Me equally viewed a woman that was approaching the verdict point. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then quickly opened to me the past existence af the woman while on earth.Me viewed how this woman was serving AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE with fear and trembling. Though beauties offendid this woman but self-did not retaliate, but often plead to AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE to show the offenders compassion, this woman did not engage self in any quarrelling. Me equally view that the woman tied a little beauty at the back. On account to self calmness - making around the neighborhood, other women desired to be as self but couldn’t get such integrity.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED returned to me and said, “Stand here and view.” Me viewed how the woman died on earth and was received in AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode. A reverence was echoed “It has been shown to me where we shall be at last for those that run the race with right choiceness, fear and trembling.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED told me, “YAHNWEGift, come and I shall show you something.” We went to a place and a very big gate opened; inside the place, me was shown 1st to 2nd [2] men. 1st among them was rich but languishing in immoral behaviors such as clubbing and womanizing including other lustfil and carnal desires. ONLY AYHWESAVES ANOINTED also showed the cars that self-used for all these immoral acts. The man died and approached the verdict thrown and was asked, “Where are the monies?” Self could not answer, so the Mma Ozi gave a signal indicating condemnation, then Heylel came and took self to Heylel fire.But the second man approached with a reverence, “What shall separate me from MY ONLY OWNER YAHNWE love?” then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “The beginning could be rough, but I shall favor self to be at my abode.” Me was shown how that man did not complain when things were rough and hard. Then me viewed how ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED began to favor self on account that self’s target was to please AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE and make it at last into AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me in into another encounter and began with this, “You cannot hide it from me! You might cover your sins so that no man shall know; you cannot hide it from Me.” Me viewed different set af beauties facing their verdict. Among them 1st to 5th [five] confessed to me that while on earth, they were armed robbers. Their work was to harass beauties and rob them and went free. But what killed them was a fatal accident they had while returning from an armed robbery operation. On account for their evil works, they were cast into Heylel fire.1st to 3rd women beauties approached and were lamenting that the verdict has finally set on them. 1st among them aborted 1st to 5th little beauties, while another was called to serve ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED as a preacher, but self-abandoned the call and decidid to acquire academic certificate but self died while schooling. As self-approached the verdict point, the Mma Ozi asked self, “Where is your academic certificate?” The third beauty was doing business and used it to cheat other beauties. Another woman approached and was asked, “Where are your make-ups?” when self knew that the verdict was against self, self-began to lament, “Me is lost for all eternity! Me didn’t know that it shall be so to me.”
Re: Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves I by Makamatic: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Igbo man they find how him want take chop money using Judaism . They play 😂

(1) (Reply)

Just Jesus Fall On Him / Sensing Blackouts / What Is Your Take On This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.