Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,136 members, 7,867,286 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Was Caught Having S3x With An Usher At Church – Popular Nigerian Singer Reveal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Caught Having S3x With An Usher At Church – Popular Nigerian Singer Reveal (168 Views)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Caught Having S3x With An Usher At Church – Popular Nigerian Singer Reveal by rhilwhan(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Ade Ebenezer, commonly known as Olakira, a popular singer, has revealed that his sister, famous evangelist Mummy GO, once discovered him “having s3x with an usher in church.”
This was said by the ‘Maserati’ singer when discussing his issues with s3x addiction. He told Pulse that his addiction nearly destroyed his career, but he eventually conquered it. According to the musician, they performed deliverance on him and cast out demons for weeks following the church incident. Olakira stated that following his deliverance, he went low-key on his s3x addiction.

“My sister (Mummy GO) once caught me having sex with an usher in church,” he explained.
“It wasn’t even hilarious. They had been conducting deliverance and casting out demons for weeks. I basically kept it low-key after that...

Read Full Story at... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-was-caught-having-s3x-with-an-usher-at-church-popular-nigerian-singer-reveals/
Re: I Was Caught Having S3x With An Usher At Church – Popular Nigerian Singer Reveal by geesilver(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Doubt the unthinkable at the house of God is a holy sin that cannot be forgiven..... So sin no more

(1) (Reply)

LP Wants Court To Declare Obi Winner Of Presidential Election / The Art Of Web Design: Crafting Engaging Digital Experiences / I Finally Got My Apartment ! Here Is My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.