Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) (54505 Views)

The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Nose Piercing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Vifx: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good for you Ken
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by jahsharon: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:
I don't understand how nose piercing and waist beads are turn offs for some men.
I find them sexy and very attractive. Why do some men hate them?

Future wifey (if there will be one) will surely have nose piercing

Yes nah. Lazy youths will attract runs girls
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by DyingFetus: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
I hate both

No decent girl from a good family would be seen with neither of them

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Gentlelox: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
I use nose piercing and ear ring as a guy... I can tell u jejely that it turns on most small gals... Lol.

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:
I don't understand how nose piercing and waist beads are turn offs for some men.

Wait till you have kids or get older , especially female kids , then come back to this post

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Tzar(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good for you! You will experience enough women with these characteristics at a high level:
1. promiscuity / disloyal
2 carelessness
3. rudeness / lack of respect
4. ungodliness
5. unnecessary risk taking
6. gold digging
7. feminist tendencies /not submissive
8 . High rate of STD/STI
9. Not homely
10. Likely addicted to drugs and/or alcohol
After they finish dealing with you, come & tell us about what little remains of you.

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by NACE13: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Don't like nose rings. The whole it makes when she takes it off give me the chills

But you see that waist bead eh. Just have like 3-5 on your waist, I'm all good. I got few colors for my woman last year.

I like the sound it makes when I am....and when I grab them for supoort from behind.

Nigerians are funny though; How can you say waist beads are from the marine kingdom? cheesy

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Roboto11: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rahkman:
Most girls with such are bags of gonorrhea

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by franksam209: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

this show you are still a boy,, when you ready to marry, then you will advice yourself by yourself..
If you have been to a brothel Before 2015, then you should know waist beads and nose rings was how you differentiate between the brothel oloshos and babes that came with their man,
You do mistake follow person babe, cultist will deal with you.
And till date I don't think I have seen a normal home trained lady walking around with beads, you see it on hook-up babes

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by harmargedon: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

no worry, you go understand after wedding
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by kunle75(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

I don't care, na your nose and your body.
It doesn't determine who you are, my opinion.
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by int0x80(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nose ring, that shît is as ugly as fučk and makes someone look unkempt. I hate it
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
They got me attracted to Dpen11
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by imoh4king(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

A serious turn off for me as well.
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Little21: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

It's just how they see them. Everyone has their choices, you find something cool, some find it irritating, that's just how it is. You don't have too let anyone discourage on your choice. And some men are just exaggerating, leg chains are cool. I don't know how that is a turn off. Everyone wears it, you will only find it as a turn off in Nigeria men's. Blacks, Whites, Asians. Literally every country. But in Nigeria you will be hearing "ashawo", "slut" ,"LovePeddler". All sort of nonsense coming out from their mouth, to a lady that they know nothing about, except the leg chain she is wearing. Even if you don't like it, you shouldn't insult people who does. That's bad
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by eepeepook: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nairaland’s every day topic.
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Sprinklepee: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

you see that waist bead in particular, you don get me ooo aswear,i nor just know i too like am, my wife must wear waist bead.
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Onewazobia(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Waist bead, maybe but not piercings. I can’t even date you if you have more than a piercing per ear.

Same here

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Households of water spirits are what turns you on? sad
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by M0M0SHIKI: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Different opinions when put together still won't count in the life's of people wearing all these
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Waist beads........ love seeing it around my baby mama
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Kkk777: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
I hate them with passion.

They are turn off for me including fixing eyelashes

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Kriss216: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can't take a girl without waistbead to my bed.

Girls without waistbead should be enrolled in the Army to help fight insurgency.

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Franzinni: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
People who love waist beads might just be closeted peados... Becasue waist beads are typically worn on babies ...

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Gamesmart: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

Because they have sense!

I don't know how piercing your face and putting metal in it can make someone look feminine and attractive.

Hate piercings and large tattoos on a woman with a deep passion.

For me, such girls are for recreational use only. Can NEVER put them in the house as "wife". Thrash is supposed to be put outside as soon as possible after use.

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Waist bead is bae to me,but you see that nose ring?
Expecially the type in the first picture,lie lie you cannot enter my house with it.
It irritates me.
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rahkman:
Most girls with such are bags of gonorrhea
na Wetin make me Sabi augmentrin be that
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
iExplore:

Very funny!

So any ugly babe can just pierce her nose, put on waist beads and you're hooked?

Wow.....

Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by bisqit: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
NACE13:
Don't like nose rings. The whole it makes when she takes it off give me the chills

But you see that waist bead eh. Just have like 3-5 on your waist, I'm all good. I got few colors for my woman last year.

I like the sound it makes when I am....and when I grab them for supoort from behind.

Nigerians are funny though; How can you say waist beads are from the marine kingdom? cheesy
I like nose pins because it's sexy. one time, One gal suck my dick with nose pins and I ejaculated on her face
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by colizee(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Just have a beautiful face and body....
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by bisqit: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pacesetter123:
Waist bead is bae to me,but you see that nose ring?
Expecially the type in the first picture,lie lie you cannot enter my house with it.
It irritates me.
nose pins gives me erection
Re: Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) by simplesearch: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Piercings is a sign of mental illness and spiritual depravity. It is also a sure sign of disobedience and rebellion against God, which leads to no where but hell. Humans do not seems to know the vile and ruthlessness of the enemy they are up against. If he has his way no soul will make it to heaven. People with piercings wether at the elementary or advance level to some degree are demon possess.

Ephesians 2:2 (KJV) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

List Of Things Lagos Tailor Demands From Apprentices Before Their Freedom (Pic) / Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown