Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili (24622 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by BabaO2: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Same model obi doctored poll results in Abuja, lagos and all thesouth Eastern states. Toxic people. The earlier they leave it open for them to stay or leave Nigeria the better.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by blacksam01: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jd10k:

You are just an unrepentant bigot, so after the victim you claimed have confess to Anambra state panel you are still writing this rubbish 😡.

plz read out th confession..in her quote not what was alluded..just read it out..nd next time talk objectively with name calling.....
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Blhezin(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
See as igbos dey attack demselves...tufiakwa..una mumu no too much
NwekereNdokl:
Why are you abakaleke miscreant worried about Mmesoma when the highest scorer is equally from Anambra. Where’s your backward useless ebonyi state in external exams like JAMB?

Is it because ebonyi is full of illiterates and miscreants that’s why your state doesn’t have someone like Ezekwesili? Why is it that no one from your backward useless worthless ebonyi state speaking up, simply because 90% of ipob people are from ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by kolexy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

I'll never underrate any human being again.
The way this little up-to-no-good of a girl deceived me and my wife was out of this world.
I almost had very serious issue with my wife when I suggested that this girl could really forged her result, My wife almost requested for my head because I said such. Now, my wife has been dumbfounded ever since the findings by the Anambra State panel of enquiry came out.

Never trust, defend or underrate any human being, whether old, sick, young, poor, rich, girl child, boy child, intelligent, unintelligent, educated or not.

I'm shocked people thing a 19 year old Woman is not capable of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Dbestbrest: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
If the report had not come out from Anambra state government, so these people will still be exposing their ignorance by defending her!! They were all condemning JAMB when they spoke on her issue saying she's being cheated. Too bad to be sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by VinFreight: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na so the matter be.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

The way this little up-to-no-good of a girl deceived me and my wife was out of this world.
I almost had very serious issue with my wife when I suggested that this girl could really forged her result, My wife almost requested for my head because I said such. Now, my wife has been dumbfounded ever since the findings by the Anambra State panel of enquiry came out.

Never trust, defend or underrate any human being, whether old, sick, young, poor, rich, girl child, boy child, intelligent, unintelligent, educated or not.
human being is human being o boss

Loud and Arizona dey my side here oya

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by blacksam01: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
PMONEY6:

Oga no dey talk dis kind tin Jor
That girl knows exactly what she did
If not for the qr code, I'm sure you lots would still be calling jamb unprintable names

i respindedto u cuz u talk with point nd not name calling....

now plz just explain what would hv been her motive...again...from experience in life...which category of students inflate forge results...plz answer
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by AlphaWolf27: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
The argument for beer parlour table because of the girl no be small o.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na wa o, weather it is true or not that she manipulated her results, it is time for her to come out and say the truth before the pressure will become too much on her after all the 249 that they said she scored is what many people are even looking for
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by FaradayIQ: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is what to expect in a country that Is been govern by fraudsters, everyone want to find their way out, what a shame.
Peter Obi once said if you must answer his excellency, then the process that took you to the top must be excellent
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Lance008(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ezemarcel:
The girl is a threat to her age mate.. FG should put her behind bars
Omo to be honest she be fool
249 pass all school for Naija cut off
U see watin competition lead to ?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ribbit: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ugly old witch.

After defending fraud in the name of tribe.

I'm glad the fraudulent girl exposed all these people well well.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by blowjohn(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
This former minister's comments still reek of pretence.

It means she also played the tribal or victim card.

U can sense she is not happy that Jamb came out victorious

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ribbit: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
KingPure:
I wonder in all sincerity if this woman would have been "satisfied" after the independent investigation had it been carried out by A non-igbo speaking tribal members.

And I begin to wonder how and why we appoint tribalistic people to very & every sensitive office in this great nation.
it's very shameful to be honest.

To think that ugly old witch was a former minister of education. Yet she was busy discrediting one of the best education institution in Nigeria because of her tribe.

Shameful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Nononsense247: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:
She scored 249.

Even 90% of SW politicians didn't make 150 in jamb . Talk more of the muslim north politicians;those ones get admission with 85
Wetin you score?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Giftexx: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
The moment I saw her folded clothes in between her thighs, I knew she was up to no good

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by fredoooooo: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
They should sanction ya brain and ponmo lips too, radarada eda

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by ShaqFu: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Mmesomma has been trashed out.

Anambra state indigenous inquiry has implicated her of forgery and Kamsiyochukwu the real winner has been awarded.

Next Ezekwesili is for you to speak against wanton killing and destruction by ipob menace in SE.

Do it and save ur region from self-implosion.
You want her to be a target for Simon Ekpa and his useless and nuisance followers?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
I never for once doubted it in my mind that that little devil forged the result she had been parading all around and that was because Professor Oloyede said so ! Prof. Oloyede of JAMB,right from his days as VC of University Ilorin, has always been a man of impeccable integrity,enviable characters;incorruptible,highly meticulous and almost faultless ! That's why when all these "JAMB hates her because she is Igbo" crews were sounding off senselessly on all social media platforms,I knew they had picked on a wrong man (Prof Oloyede) to exhibit their inherent stupidity. Madam Ezekwesili or whatever you're called,you've shown yourself to be an ethnic chauvinist just like the rest of you lot from that little enclave. Nobody really cares whether or not you support the sanction;your opinion is irrelevant ! For your information,that case won't stop or end at Jamb sanction alone;the girl is very likely to end up in a jail ! She is 19 years afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by BJanta: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
If you don't support it what can you do ? The law of the land doesn’t anybody's support to be applied. Only you crime barons from the east who always shamelessly desire the rule of law to be breached once an Ibo man/woman is caught on the wrong side of the law ,tribalising everything out of deep-rooted inferiority complex and ardent feelings of tribal insecurity.
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by nairalee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Gadafii:
I was among the people that defended her, and now that it’s certain she forged it, she must not just be left off the hook just like that, she deserves some punishment, but 3 years ban is too much, rather her admission this year shouldn’t be canceled and made to write another next year, I would never believe she would do that, when I heard her speak, but Omo , it is what it is

u defended her when you thought she was innocent
you're still defending her after realizing she's guilty.
she shouldnt be punished in any way
so let other criminals keep committing crime and they shouldnt be punished
Just look at your reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Pepperdemisback: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:
y are Nigerians deceived like this....that girl didn't forge any result...sh only check her result from an abandoned jamb website nd it gave her those..

now why hasnt anyone criticize jamb for maintaining an obsolete website...nd why didn't jamb just say, result is invalid cuz you check from a wrong website..why now start calling her names...

the girl is actually the victim here
1. How come she's the only victim in the whole of the country? That's not possible! 1k or more people are online every second, if it was an error, there should have been more victims. JAMB has offered N1m to any other victim but nobody has come out.
2. If you know the kind of Technology Jamb uses now, you won't say this.
3. I know someone who runs a cybercafe, whenever anyone wants to register or do anything, it is done on their computers by their staff with your information and printed. They don't print results on phones. The site is always opened down on the computer.
4. She was asked in tv where she printed it, she refused to answer the question up till now.
5. You have 5 chances or so, to use sms to check, it is recorded on Jamb and Airtel that she got the 249 5x. She didn't know it is recorded. When confronted, she admitted
6. She has confessed to the Anambra panel she manipulated the self sent sms of 362 to herself. Her father has also tendered a public apology.
The last boy whose father sued JAMB for N1b was detected to have stored his sister's name as JAMB code and used her phone to send the message to his own phone with JAMB code as sender. This girl did the same. Why refused to disclose where she printed the result? Where is her browsing history to show the so called website?
An app plus Photoshop was employed.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Omoawoke: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

grin husband and wife fighting over social media news
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by phemmyfour: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!

humm
Damn niggar has a wife
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Omoawoke: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Curious345:
She scored 249.

Even 90% of SW politicians didn't make 150 in jamb . Talk more of the muslim north politicians;those ones get admission with 85

You are daftest moronn ever.
Among the top ten highest, 5 yorubas and 2 easterners.

Last year, the highest was Yoruba and the list was dominated by southwest again

I did my jamb when I was 15 and got 254. At 19, I was already in 400 level

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Neddstark: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
bamvik:
When jamb said they stopped that result format in 2021 that's when I knew it was forged.

I knew it was a sham when she started talking of her academic achievements and showcased her common entrance exams of 6 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Omoawoke: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
blacksam01:
y are Nigerians deceived like this....that girl didn't forge any result...sh only check her result from an abandoned jamb website nd it gave her those..

now why hasnt anyone criticize jamb for maintaining an obsolete website...nd why didn't jamb just say, result is invalid cuz you check from a wrong website..why now start calling her names...

the girl is actually the victim here

What is the url of the abandoned website
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Omoawoke: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
2016easy2017:
Nigeria just dodged a bullet in that girl.

She stated a Yoruba name as being in place of hers when she checked online. Imagine if the real winner hadn't been from Igbo. They would say TINUBU changed the name to Yoruba girl.

Truth is; these are tricks how Igbos dominate educattion. I am a witness

Whatever trick they use, they are not even dominating education. Check the jamb top scorers list and see Yorubas dominating.
And the best schools in Nigeria are still in southwest. Please don’t pass around a false narrative

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Omoawoke: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Giftexx:
The moment I saw her folded clothes in between her thighs, I knew she was up to no good

To chop her kpomo dey hungry you ba?
Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by Danshehu: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
The moment that JAMB spoke person appeared In Channels TV and said they stopped using that format in 2021,i believed the girl was lying because this must have been something known by millions of Nigeria, but i still believe that she must have been aided by someone to pull up the forgery.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili by transient123(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Mmesoma: I support sanctions imposed by JAMB – Oby Ezekwesili

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/08/mmesoma-i-support-sanctions-imposed-by-jamb-ezekwesili/

And the victimization continues, the only victorious one in this imbroglio is Gov Soludo for setting up the committee , else these folks will never believe Jamb despite her prosaic explanation in this case right from start. these folks will never believe in Jamb's investigations even if it was obvious they were right. The victimization continues.....oma se o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solve This Simple Maths Question If You Can!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Federal Polytechnic Oko Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / ASUU Foresees Increase In Fees, If Demands Not Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.