Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement (1170 Views)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / Enugu Sit -at -home. Residents Snub Governor Today. / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebonyi have done their own
Enugu have done their own

Anambra state should do better

Ebonyi is not part of Biafra land. Stay away from Ebonyi or die

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
These are all ebonyi people being used by another ebonyi man called Simon ekpa to cause tension in SE. Ebonyi people are not igbos but they are disturbing the peace of SE

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
If life don tire u and u wan commit suicide. Just come and enforce sit at home in Ebonyi, we promise u death that’s faster than rat poison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by ratiani6: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Calm after the storm
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by igwebuike01: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Ebonyi have done their own
Enugu have done their own

Anambra state should do better

Ebonyi is not part of Biafra land. Stay away from Ebonyi or die
The Finland man is from where please. And the dead bodies are from where? Ebonyi should behave stop dragging others backwards

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by dapsoneh: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by igwebuike01: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
ina apu ara ? The foolish Ojukwu that killed more than 2 million Igbos due to ill-preparation to war is it not Anambra man ? Or have u ever condemned him ?

Anuofia
They should kill more of these Abakeleke miscreants. Ojukwus Biafran was a safe haven for Igbos fleeing the Nationwide pogrom despite it's shortcomings. Ekpa is complete madness, even Kanu had maturity and restrain. Ebonyi always proove to be inferior brute beasts

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by EmeeNaka: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
It seems we will be creating sit-at-home, so that the remaining terrorists hiding in the Bush will emerge to have their own judgement

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

They should kill more of these Abakeleke miscreants. Ojukwus Biafran was a safe haven for Igbos fleeing the Nationwide pogrom despite it's shortcomings. Ekpa is complete madness, even Kanu had maturity and restrain. Ebonyi always proove to be inferior brute beasts

Ojukwu is a fool and and we are glad most of the people that died in the war died from Anambra and Asaba and Enugu axis which fell to the Nigerian troops.

War was never fought on Ebonyi land and our people were safe.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just like now that ipob is using most ebonyi people for ipob war, most of the foot soldiers that were used during the war were people from the present day ebonyi state. Illiterate have you wondered why ebonyi have the lowest population in igboland. I know your leaders cannot tell you such truth

Ebubu6:

Ojukwu is a fool and and we are glad most of the people that died in the war died from Anambra and Asaba and Enugu axis which fell to the Nigerian troops.

War was never fought on Ebonyi land and our people were safe.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obi and his supporters won't like this wonderful development

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebonyi is causing problem in igboland with ipob

https://www.nairaland.com/7756341/ebonyi-police-arrest-ipob-terrorists
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by ekineme: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
The way and Manner this Ebubu6 stress "Ebonyi is not part of Biafra" I suspect he is not an Ebonyi Indigene, it smell like all those propagandist trying to cause division.
All his comments are all geared towards that aim.
I don't know how you guys wait for news, spin it, blow it out of proportion just to instigate tribal or religious division.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
ekineme:
The way and Manner this Ebubu6 stress "Ebonyi is not part of Biafra" I suspect he is not an Ebonyi Indigene, it smell like all those propagandist trying to cause division.
I don't know how you guys wait for news, spin it, blow it out of proportion just to instigate tribal or religious division.

Wike shouted Rivers is not part of Biafra. Till today Biafra sit at home enforcers have not neared Rivers state.

That is my aim as I shout we are not part of Biafra. It is so as you can leave us alone and focus on other states for us to have peace. We do not intend to kill the economy of our nascent young state.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by TheboyGhost(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:

Wike shouted Rivers is not part of Biafra. Till today Biafra sit at home enforcers have not neared Rivers state.

That is my aim as I shout we are not part of Biafra. It is so as you can leave us alone and focus on other states for us to have peace. We do not intend to kill the economy of our nascent young state.

Oga you are a paid propagandists...
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by TheboyGhost(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
ekineme:

He is not from Ebonyi state.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
The right word to use is to say that ebonyi people are not igbos which us a fact. Igbos don't regard you people as igbos and you know it

Ebubu6:

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by helinues: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Abia state should stay alert

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by igwebuike01: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Abia state should stay alert
There may be no attack in Abia. Check places where there are attacks you will discover that their governors or the people boasted that they can't be attacked. Umahi, Uzodinma, Soludo, Mba. Even Delta had to retract their hard stance and preached peace after they were invaded. Abia remain unaffected all these while because they don't run their mouths
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by ekineme: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:

Then let Ebonyi Governor or SE governors Emulate wike technique. A governor is the security head of his state, that's their Job.
creating topics trying to cause division among enthic group is among the cause of problem Nigeria is battling now.
Rest if you are not a paid propagandist.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by helinues: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

There may be no attack in Abia. Check places where there are attacks you will discover that their governors or the people boasted that they can't be attacked. Umahi, Uzodinma, Soludo, Mba. Abia remain unaffected all these while because they don't run their mouths

Is Umahi still the Ebonyi state governor?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Brek: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
So you got your source from ijele
Get lost you fake ebonyi man
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by igwebuike01: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

Is Umahi still the Ebonyi state governor?
And you think his "sins" will not outlive his tenure?
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by helinues: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

And you think his "sins" will not outlive his tenure?

Sins?

Could you be precise
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by igwebuike01: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

Sins?

Could you be precise
Don't be so dull. The sin is in quotes
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by helinues: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Don't be so dull. The sin is in quotes

Tell us about it now? What exactly did he do to warrant Ebonyi people to suffer even though he's no longer the state governor

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
ekineme:

Then let Ebonyi Governor or SE governors Emulate wike technique. A governor is the security head of his state, that's their Job.
creating topics trying to cause division among enthic group is among the cause of problem Nigeria is battling now.
Rest if you are not a paid propagandist.
i will not rest. Ipob is not welcomed in great Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by ideynl1: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
ina apu ara ? The foolish Ojukwu that killed more than 2 million Igbos due to ill-preparation to war is it not Anambra man ? Or have u ever condemned him ?

Anuofia

Calling Ojukwu foolish shows you are not Igbo. But hiding behind Ebonyi state to attack other SE states.

We are aware of your divide antics.

And I am in support of anything to annihilate these miscreants enforcing the useless sit at home in SE.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
You will never rest. All the ipob terrorists disturbing SE are mostly from ebonyi state

Ebubu6:
i will not rest. Ipob is not welcomed in great Ebonyi state.

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Oga you are a paid propagandists...

Biafra has only 4 states minus Ebonyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police fires gunshots & teargas In Ariaria, Aba. Traders Run Away / "On Your Mandate” Song At The FEC Meeting(video) / Protest Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.