Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement (1174 Views)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / Enugu Sit -at -home. Residents Snub Governor Today. / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu6: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideynl1:

Calling Ojukwu foolish shows you are not Igbo. But hiding behind Ebonyi state to attack other SE states.

We are aware of your divide antics.

And I am in support of anything to annihilate these miscreants enforcing the useless sit at home in SE.
if you support the annihilation and painful death of thieves disturbing work, school and business in the name of sit at home, you are my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Biafra has only 4 states minus Ebonyi

Ebonyi people are not igbos. Igbos see ebonyi people as almajiris
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
if you support the annihilation and painful death of thieves disturbing work, school and business in the name of sit at home, you are my friend.

Ositaufere Ibiam almost all the ipob miscreants caught disturbing igboland are from ebonyi state. This is because ebonyi people don’t go to school nor have any investment to lose
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by mdimefields: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Ebonyi have done their own
Enugu have done their own

Anambra state should do better

Ebonyi is not part of Biafra land. Stay away from Ebonyi or die
This is so painful. These are all Igbos youths dying in their young age. So sad.
Simon EKpa is in Finland, enjoying with his family while sending our youths to their early graves.
Ivere o cry

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Nightwolf1: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Ebonyi have done their own
Enugu have done their own

Anambra state should do better

Ebonyi is not part of Biafra land. Stay away from Ebonyi or die

You are an idiot masquerading as Ebonyi indigene. Whether Biafra or not, go and fight your traducers with your family members.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Nightwolf1: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
These are all ebonyi people being used by another ebonyi man called Simon ekpa to cause tension in SE. Ebonyi people are not igbos but they are disturbing the peace of SE

Unfortunate goat, you and that idiot named Ebube are naturally useless to humanity. Use your family members as an example to define inferior Igbos as people who migrated from Guinea. Onye oshi

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Nightwolf1: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Any bastard enforcing sit @ home should be killed by the security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by D1official: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
These are all ebonyi people being used by another ebonyi man called Simon ekpa to cause tension in SE. Ebonyi people are not igbos but they are disturbing the peace of SE
IGBOS are too big to be divided by an ogbomosho Man, hope you heard the warning from the emir of ilorin?.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Unfortunate goat, you and that idiot named Ebube are naturally useless to humanity. Use your family members as an example to define inferior Igbos as people who migrated from Guinea. Onye oshi

Bastardized abakaleke ediot, how many time have you cautioned Ebubu6 your Ediotic brother? Don’t worry I am now ready for you abakaleke people
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Nightwolf1: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Bastardized abakaleke ediot, how many time have you cautioned Ebubu6 your Ediotic brother? Don’t worry I am now ready for you abakaleke people

God punish your generation you demented scallywag. Is that idiot named Ebube an Ebonyi state indigene?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Nightwolf1: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ekwensu kpo gi oku. So ebubu6 is not Igbo that’s why you haven’t cautioned him but you think I am Igbo that’s why you are responding to me. Keep deceiving yourself nwa abakaleke

Onye ohi azuru azu. Ka Chukwu kpo kwaghi oku. gina Ebube bu anuohia.

Don't go and make meaning out of your wasted life. The scoundrel named Ebube has no responsibility to cater for. He is absolutely stupid like you, searching the internet always to find irrelevant pictures in a bid to ridicule the Igbos.

Useless bastards.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by NwekereNdokl: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ekwensu kpo gi oku. So ebubu6 is not Igbo that’s why you haven’t cautioned him but you think I am Igbo that’s why you are responding to me. Keep deceiving yourself nwa abakaleke

Nightwolf1:

Onye ohi azuru azu. Ka Chukwu kpo kwaghi oku. gina Ebube bu anuohia.Don't go and make meaning out of your wasted life. The scoundrel named Ebube has no responsibility to cater for. He is absolutely stupid like you, searching the internet always to find irrelevant pictures in a bid to ridicule the Igbos.Useless bastards.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Tochj(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Any terrorist caught red-handed enforcing sit at home should be shot
We have no pity for such
IPOB leadership has made it clear that nothing like sit at home
Ekpa criminals are going about disturbing our beautiful land.
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Poisonousman: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ebubu6:
Biafra has only 4 states minus Ebonyi

Nobody know you.. you are just a nuisance masquerading as ebonyi indigene... Tell your people to keep off from south east.. we go end all of Una weh dey enforce sit at home for east.. ebonyi people weh be Hausa people ...Una go see am.. make we catch Una again.. this one we scatter small... Make ebonyi people come out again..
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by Ebubu2: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Poisonousman:

Nobody know you.. you are just a nuisance masquerading as ebonyi indigene... Tell your people to keep off from south east.. we go end all of Una weh dey enforce sit at home for east.. ebonyi people weh be Hausa people ...Una go see am.. make we catch Una again.. this one we scatter small... Make ebonyi people come out again..
you are an idiot. Have u condemned useless Ojukwu for slaughtering 2 million of your people in a useless war he was not prepared for, nor did he had backing of foreign powers. Did you condemn him? You are here making noise with your useless phone because you see an Ebonyi man.

Ara gbaa gi there anuofia. Fool. May ur family know no peace. Tell me ur useless state make i finish it with worthy insults

Ekwensu
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by oneeast: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Useless cursed abakaleke bastardized ediot. Ekwensu kpo gi oku. What the guy told you is the truth. Without Ojukwu there wouldn’t be anyone from ebonyi today. Ebonyi people are the problem of Igbos because of their high level illiteracy and poverty that has made them the weak link and exposed them to ipob terrorism intakes. Ebonyi people are not igbos but they kept invading igbo states with their ipob. Most ipob terrorists are from ebonyi state, that’s the fact known by everyone.

Ebubu2:
you are an idiot. Have u condemned useless Ojukwu for slaughtering 2 million of your people in a useless war he was not prepared for, nor did he had backing of foreign powers. Did you condemn him? You are here making noise with your useless phone because you see an Ebonyi man.

Ara gbaa gi there anuofia. Fool. May ur family know no peace. Tell me ur useless state make i finish it with worthy insults

Ekwensu
Re: Aftermath Of Enugu Sit At Home Enforcement by oneeast: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are very correct. Igbos should chase ebonyi people out of igboland because ebonyi people are not igbos

Poisonousman:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? / Shaibu Desperate To Become Governor, May Consider A Coup To Overthrow Me / Biography Of Tinubu's Only Classmate Appears 24 Hours After Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.