Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola (40050 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by IdiotOjukwu(f): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
THE BEAUTIFUL CULTURE❀️

Governor of Ekiti State, BAO greeting Aare Afe Babalola at a public function.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by incandescentena: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Those from that other side rather use side kicks to pass their greetings

256 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by helinues: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluwabi

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by yarimo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
See respect and example of good home training .

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Why is this a news?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by koolhayde(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by helinues: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why is this a news?

I guess you were expecting sliding tackle from the governor

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by dododawa1: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
In blood, Yorubas are GREAT
Unlike them.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by kokakola: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's a good part of the Yoruba culture I admire alot.
No matter how rascal or rude you are, the respect for an elder doesn't go to thin air. It's a practical something.

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by b3llo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Give honour to whom it is due and God will uplift you.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by Zupay: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
incandescentena:
Those from that other side rather use side kicks to pass their greetings

He is Yoruba and the older person he is greeting is also Yoruba.....what is the big deal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or has prostrating become the global standard for greeting as a sign of respect? cheesy

Maybe you should go beat up Maasai men of East Africa who spit into their palms before shaking your hand as a sign of respect! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by APCNig: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoluabi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by GeneralPula: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Why is this a news?
The same reason that made you clicked on the thread to ask..

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by Treasure17(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nothing special with the eyes service.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by TemplarLandry: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
cool In Yorubaland, that's how we greet our elders.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by Freshtruth(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whole Governor! if afe babalola was poor will he have bow down? My Brother after God na Bastard wealth. Na only poor person dem dey tell the truth grin as a big man they can only beef him.

For my house my papa dey judge my younger brother(with money) but he no dey waste time insult me when I march line cry Baba God pity me small I done see pepper for my papa hands

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by FreeStuffsNG: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Awesome!! Only a true Omoluabi will see the honour and blessings he got in return wink

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by TemplarLandry: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's not a public funtion. That's Alfa Belgore Hall in Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti.
IdiotOjukwu:
THE BEAUTIFUL CULTURE❀️

Governor of Ekiti State, BAO greeting Aare Afe Babalola at a public function.

51 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by hisexcellency34: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fayemi did more than that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by uglodoh(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
kokakola:
That's a good part of the Yoruba culture I admire alot.
No matter how rascal or rude you are, the respect for an elder doesn't go to thin air. It's a practical something.
That is one thing I admire in them. I do not feel comfortable when my students do that.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by Curious345: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Ekiti Governor Postrate To Greet Afe Babalola by incandescentena: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Zupay:

He is Yoruba and the older person he is greeting is also Yoruba.....what is the big deal? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or has prostrating become the global standard for greeting as a sign of respect? cheesy

Maybe you should go beat up Maasai men of East Africa who spit into their palms before shaking your hand as a sign of respect! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boring...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.