Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback (21424 Views)

PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Dubetex96(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Saraki is capable to handle the affairs of the party but let them no give Atiku their ticket come 2027. Atiku destroyed the party because of his selfish ambition.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Basic123: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
"According to a reliable source, the stakeholders planned to bring Saraki as the chairman of the party, considering his clout, influence and reach in and outside the country."
They like deceiving this guy šŸ˜†

The most overrated Nigerian politician!!...someone that currently has zero relevance at home. And the two past PDP primary he had participated in ,he didn't even come second

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by thaoriginator: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
shocked
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Bimpe29: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
PDP is her own enemy. The party had every opportunity to be dominant simply through entrechment of good governance in her 16 years rule.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Freshtruth(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Saraki go just give himself the presidential ticket trust me grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by akway22: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:
3 Dozen Sarakis can't help PDP.

PDP needs Wike, until all of them go and kneel down in PH and beg Wike, they will continue to run in circles.
wike my foot

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Menclothing: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
The only person that can rivive pdp is Wike take it to the bank

Anything else Lp will take more positions than pdp in next 4yrs

Saraki Atiku etc canā€™t even win an election where Wike is active outside party

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by MelesZanawi: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
akway22:
wike my foot

Go and ask Atiku to clean the tears in his eyes and tell you who Wike is.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Cantonese: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
aieromon:
It was all good 4 years ago.

The nPDP faction seems to be losing out on all fronts in the game of political chess.

Saraki
Tambuwal
Dogara
Kwankwanso
Amaechi

Let them breathe.

They lost out the day they chose to abandon GEJ and hand over power to APC. They all have been losing since then. Amaechiā€™s position has been taken over by the rampaging Wike. Unfortunately Wike wants to remain in PDP, while ensuring that all those who caused GEJā€™s loss in 2015 pay for it.

Atiku had no business contesting the 2023 election. He overrated himself. He believed that with his name, victory was sure. PDP and APC dismissed Obi. The rest as they say is history.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Nononsense247: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You must be feeding from a politicianā€™.

I am not a member of any political party but between Apc and PDP if I am to point at a satanic party it definitely has to be the broom flying witches and Wizards šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø party Apc.

Within 8 years the poverty and evil unleashed will take decades to undo
How old are you?
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Oladapo3971(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
@Nwanyiogwashi
Happy weekend to you ma, please I need your assistance. I want you to help me because of almighty God to enable to secure a job. Thanks and God bless you
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Olasaad should be happy cheesy
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Felix6: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:
The problem PDP has is that their eternal slaves in the SE have gone to LP.

So, them no see slave to use again.
The problem was the delusional believe of lots of the party members that, they were punishing a good hearted man (Jonathan) not knowing that breakfast will certainly gets to everyone. How do you explain the same saraki, Atiku, Tambwua, Dino etc all shamefully abandoned the party in critical times to pitch tent with opposition? They think such monumental criminal betrayal will easily be forgotten? If PDP must stage any come back, they must look back to 2014/2015, and engage in serious reconciliation and even reprimand some individuals. Otherwise.....
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by bonnyhope: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
aieromon:
It was all good 4 years ago.

The nPDP faction seems to be losing out on all fronts in the game of political chess.

Saraki
Tambuwal
Dogara
Kwankwanso
Amaechi

Let them breathe.

Their evil plot against Jonathan keeps hunting them

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Cocolatti(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
The satanic umbrella is dead and buried long time ago wink Every effort to bring back the party will be in futility.
Yea, only to be replaced by the Satanic Broom infested with crooks and criminals.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Coolgent(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
The satanic umbrella is dead and buried long time ago wink Every effort to bring back the party will be in futility.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shame on you too with your bald head.

Coolgent:

Shame on you
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Whois(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
TBforgive:
It will favour some people but not me...

Be careful what you wish for undecided.

@topic

Serkis is too ambitious. I think fmr osun gov (oyinlola) is their best bet.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Oyedele78(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
I need 25$ worth of Bitcoin to complete an online project, if you have signify.
Note; I'm not feeding any scammer, so stay off if you're one
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by olasaad(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Olasaad should be happy cheesy

They should all work together in rebuilding the party, including Atiku. They should stop using Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Peacecore: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
TBforgive:
It will favour some people but not me...
It's already stale dude angry angry angry
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Afamed: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
PDP, party of Ipob.

Failed Janja weed party
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Tareq1105: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
Saraki will kill PDP kpatakpata

With Tinubu as president, I can bet you PDP would not settle talkless of making any progress bcoz Tinubu would see to the final funeral of PDP for 2 reasons:

1. Tinubu would turn Nigeria around

2. Opposition would be demystified by Tinubu political calculus and machinery. Go find out what he did to opposition in Lagos.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Love56743: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Go and ask Atiku to clean the tears in his eyes and tell you who Wike is.

Wike supported Johnathan in 2015, wike supported Atiku is too 2019 Atiku lost.. The person who make pdp lost woefully was Peter obi and Kwankwaso, Assuming Peter obi didn't decamp from pdp, pdp would have won south south and southeast except for rivers..so stop giving wike glory
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by adekolaelect(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
You must be feeding from a politicianā€™.

I am not a member of any political party but between Apc and PDP if I am to point at a satanic party it definitely has to be the broom flying witches and Wizards šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø party Apc.

Within 8 years the poverty and evil unleashed will take decades to undo
Your own wailing is even worst than who you are insulting. Oga face front pdp dead party agent.
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by MelesZanawi: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Love56743:

Wike supported Johnathan in 2015, wike supported Atiku is too 2019 Atiku lost.. The person who make pdp lost woefully was Peter obi and Kwankwaso, Assuming Peter obi didn't decamp from pdp, pdp would have won south south and southeast except for rivers..so stop giving wike glory

If Atiku was stupid enough to stand by Ayu when the same Ayu was propped up as PDP Chairman by Wike, then it means Wike is wiser than Atiku.

Presidency aside, Atiku lost all others contests.

Adamawa, he openly supported Binani over Fintiri his party man. Fintiri was openly supported by G5. Binani lost.

Senate Presidency, Atiku's candidate lost to Akpabio supported by Wike.

NASS Minority leadership election, Wike's candidates stripped Atiku's candidates naked.

When I say Atiku is beyond useless, I know exactly what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by TBforgive: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whois:

Be careful what you wish for undecided.

@topic

Serkis is too ambitious. I think fmr osun gov (oyinlola) is their best bet.

Your cup of tea
Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by Nikeee: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Saraki political career dead the day he go against Tinubu. Fact

1 Like

Re: PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback by waveman2: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Of course he is useless every presidential candidate won their region with at least 85-90% vote but ATIKU could not and that was the reason pdp selected him as their flag bearer to take the north from apc.Is he not a useless politician?
MelesZanawi:

If Atiku was stupid enough to stand by Ayu when the same Ayu was propped up as PDP Chairman by Wike, then it means Wike is wiser than Atiku.

Presidency aside, Atiku lost all others contests.

Adamawa, he openly supported Binani over Fintiri his party man. Fintiri was openly supported by G5. Binani lost.

Senate Presidency, Atiku's candidate lost to Akpabio supported by Wike.

NASS Minority leadership election, Wike's candidates stripped Atiku's candidates naked.

When I say Atiku is beyond useless, I know exactly what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others ā€“ Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.