Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. (20460 Views)

EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Ogegeodey(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ok
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Tranquillity360: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ok.

Modified

Who will buy this space, I thought it's something reasonable.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Ihateheadslamer: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
This op deserves better beating grin
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by inkon: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2023

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by abobote: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
All these rubbish long epistle is for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Cassandraloius: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tired.com embarassed
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
APC warlord
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by jubrilELsudan: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
WHAT MANNER OF BUKKAKEE IS THIS

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by blowjohn(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
SalesExpertt:
Perfect gentleman

Wey dey wear earrings?
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by zolajpower: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Nigerian pilgrim from Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Aishatu y’an Guru Nahuce, has returned $80,000 she found to the owner in Saudi Arabia.
I strongly believe if na Igbo she no go return it …Ajeh
Even with all the expo you were given and the edit button on nairaland yet your re still a failure in writing a complete sentences grin, all because you want to down a tribe
Just go back and read the mess you wrote up there and delete same ,infact you can't delete again because after mention you your grammatic misfire wil still be showing up there.
Common go to the forest and herd the cow, you this bunzu
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Landmine1: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Who is he, and why should i know about him?

Oh, its a sponsored post, makes sense.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by treatise: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chukudiema6:
Hxdg
Play alone and win alone or extend your generosity to your extended family members
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
lomes:
odogwu
Don't waste your time Alaye! No one is gonna contact you for it because only idiot spend 1 naira on it. Be a Guru in you field and look for connection. That's the only two things that can get you job anywhere in the world. Go do something else guy!
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sorry who is this? Is he also Toyota Venza owner claimed billionaire because some people will quickly absorbed him now and remove Delta from his origin and claimed he belongs to them then started shouting "oh he is a billionaire:.

Pls I don't know him and I read the whole epistle about him I can't really under what is the mission of the OP at all.

In as far he is not Obidient then fine by me but if he is one of those God regrettably and mistakenly gave brain to called Obidiet then I give no shit.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
DesChyko:
Pray tell, why are to know him? A random Delta man.. He broke a record? Did something awesome overseas? Made a difference in our immediate society?

My biggest issue at the moment is that I just waded knee-deep on the bridge leading to the Estate I live, which has been covered out of sight by overflowing water from the canals of Lagos waterways. Lord knows what that water has seen these days and nights, that is now embracing our legs. Dettol and Tetmosol, yet I still feel my skin crawling.

And someone is advertising Nwaeke from Delta. Those wondering how Nairaland makes her money, here you have it.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Evilspirit666: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
I was reading this, immediately I saw the APC logo,I have to cursed the op

1 Like

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
NL Has never been this low

1 Like

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Manna4Gurls: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
After those Deltans will open they wife mouth saying they're non-Igbos. Confused bunch of humans
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Kingzjayzee: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wasted my data unnecessarily with irrelevant pics. Mtcheww
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by AmVeryOk: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2023
DesChyko:
Pray tell, why are to know him? A random Delta man.. He broke a record? Did something awesome overseas? Made a difference in our immediate society?

My biggest issue at the moment is that I just waded knee-deep on the bridge leading to the Estate I live, which has been covered out of sight by overflowing water from the canals of Lagos waterways. Lord knows what that water has seen these days and nights, that is now embracing our legs. Dettol and Tetmosol, yet I still feel my skin crawling. Business Card

And someone is advertising Nwaeke from Delta. Those wondering how Nairaland makes her money, here you have it.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by broadman20: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Nigerian pilgrim from Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Aishatu y’an Guru Nahuce, has returned $80,000 she found to the owner in Saudi Arabia.
I strongly believe if na Igbo she no go return it …Ajeh

IGBOS are tarnishing the image of Nigeria both home and abroad, but inspite of that Nigerians are not happy to let IGBOS leave Nigeria.

It's either Nigerians (including you) are stupid or Nigeria cannot do without the IGBOS.
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Wkaay(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Really?
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by sharone21(f): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
After those Deltans will open they wife mouth saying they're non-Igbos. Confused bunch of humans

This na Ika man from Anioma.... Only YOU are confused. Nonsense
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by luizpippo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Advertising a campaign chief for the mace thief?
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Raxxye(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2023
This is the most useless thread I have read on nairaland in the last 13 years!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.