Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi (27556 Views)

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics / Reno Omkri’s Name Finally Added To the PDP Presidential Campaign (pic) / The Pastor Called Reno Omkri: What You Don't Know About Him! What We Found Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
izenco2005:
The guy is just missing Nigeria, I play BAT pardon him grin grin grin grin
Pardon him? Is he under investigation or was he indicted anywhere?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by BabaO2: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Agreed 👍
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Jd10k(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
A 19-Yr Old Pulled Such An Audacious Stunt On An Entire Tribe,And Some ISHI AZUS Fell For It!
Tufiakwa!🚶‍♂️
Madam Ipoby, Boy Charlie , Obi supporters and the other igbos Emergency right Activists what do want to say about this or you still want to continue with your Victim mentality..

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Stylz69(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Funny thing is Jagabandits are the loudest in calling out the little girl for forgery but their Hypocrisy has made them turn a blind eye to the crimes of their leader!
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by emonis88: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
I m sure Reno , has Obi themed nightmares when he sleeps, the man just dey on Obi case like fly on an open wound.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by onuman: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reno campaigned for Atiku Abubakar who is still in court contesting the outcome of the last presidential election.
Reno Omokri says the election was very okay.
It's like Reno Omokri failed to cash out big from Atiku. Reno has changed camps in support of Tinubu, with hope to get government appointments from Tinubu.
Tinubu conspired with Buhari and others and sent out Jonathan govt with Reno Omokri from Aso Rock in 2015.

In fact, Reno Omokri is now roaming around like a political orphan.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by MatrixCircle: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kosysioma scored 360 highest jamb score.
360 degrees makes a circle.
Kosysioma circle of excellence

The same people that set up a committee of enquiry and issue a report of forgery. Because ibos don't tolerate nonesense.

Same people that said she deserves the punishment.

Kosysioma the real jamb highest score 360 is still the daughter of same people.

But in the other hand after the agbadorians discovered narcotics proceed was forfeited still insist it's not wrong.

After discovering that Mahmoud rigged the election with none existing glitches still claim no crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Lboy30(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
This guy called Omokri is gradually losing his senses. Is it that he doesn't have anything reasonable doing? How can a full grown man be acting childish?
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Jd10k(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Harrynight:
There is no way Nigerians would have trust JAMB just because they release a statement.

Same JAMB who released a statement that snake swallowed ₦36million in their office, I guess you believed them Reno?
During Jonathan regime, which was discovered by the present leadership of JAMB, So get your facts right and Stop displaying ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by onuman: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Menclothing:

Show results of each states because Atiku said he won too

The results you rely on are what Obi is disputing. Obi says he won the presidential election. So it's a nitwit like Reno Omokri who would base on the same results declared by INEC and say so so and so presidential candidate was in 1st or 2nd or 3rd position for now.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by stallionng: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
I had regards for you,Now I know you have nothing to offer than seeking your pockets.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by sylve11: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy grin Now you're cracking me up.
Reno, should I expose your pseudo Nairaland username?

Please do cool
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy grin Now you're cracking me up.
Reno, should I expose your pseudo Nairaland username?

I'm wondering how the issues are related. undecided

always attacking igbos with his lowkey tribal bigotry.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
What have we done to ourselves supporting evil 😈 because they are our kin? How did we get here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by vannessa7(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Can you compare Obi with Tinibu as state governor? Present your facts not just fake analysis.

Here👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

For your perusal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by bionixs: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ttalk:
That's true.

Obi came 3rd but claimed 1st
Mmesoma got 249 but claimed 360. The way Obi and Obidients are carrying false hope is what gives the poor girl inspiration.

Obi is the girl mentor
and tinubu backed buhari and was against subsidy when GEJ was in power.
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by TheSuperX(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, this Reno is a big fool undecided
Your father top the list

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by BJanta: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
All of them are crime barons. See how all of them are calling for investigations, even , Soludo setting up an investigation panel as if JAMB is an agency of Anambra State government. And this was after the woman had admitted to the crime. What would he now have done if his so-called findings had been in favour of their sponsored criminal? Deep-rooted Inferiority complex has destroyed the souls of all of them. May GOD deliver Nigeria from their destructive and subversive seizures.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by kolmart: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rilwayne001:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1676704526710059013?s=46&t=yMhXt0Y264YR8OqiQrhLPw
Listen to a small goat/ old thief a senseless man who is just wasting his life time on a forum seeking for attention that he can never get from Tinubu administration. He should compare the girl case with Tinubu/INEC because those are the people who started pride in forgery INEC forged 2023 election for Tinubu and APC are busy celebrating the forgery so the bastard called Reno Omokri can't compare such case with Peter Obi that his election result was manipulated by INEC
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by izenco2005(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
Pardon him? Is he under investigation or was he indicted anywhere?
we all know u r in narialand, come Nigeria ,make check something
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Csymb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reno is playing a fools game and losing relevance and realizability by the second. I use to sing his praise but I have realized he is becoming a nuisance! The Bible says even a fool if he keeps quiet people will take him to a wise person
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Demolakay: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Exactly.

They all knew the criminal was guilty of result forgery but defended her because she is from their region.

They all knew Obi was a failure in Anambra State as a governor and not the best presidential candidate but all also supported him during the election because he is from their region

These people are more tribalistic than any other tribe but they are always the one accusing other tribes of tribalism

Shameless entity.
One who voted for a corrupt drug Lord villify one who change jamb result.
Wonda shall nva end.

Clueless agbado munching goblin😁😁😁
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by emmaella: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
What mmesoma did is condemnable, despicably wicked throwing the whole nation in a high entropy of imbroglio portraying the most dignified ethnic group in the world on bad spotlight yet she has admitted her doings attracting avalanche of attacks across the globe on ndi Igbo. Before now i have said if the truth finally surfaces and the girl is guilty many will bring Obi into the picture because of the ethnic identity of the subject and the small goat Reno has proven my position right. She doctored her result to come top in JAMB which is far from reality, just as BAT and INEC doctored the election results to come top. Her actions has given gusto to those ambushing the igbos to speak ill of them, more so dragging the Only Saint in Nigeria St. Peter Obi into such ridicule in a most subterfuge manner just too evil of these horrendous group of people maligning Obi's image. Albeit the crime committed by Mmesoma the following lessons can be leant from it.
That people should not use manipulations to get to the top just like BAT did.
That manipulations will be exposed in due time as we await the exposing of TINUBU and INEC soon at the tribunal
That people should be bold to own up their crimes as she did after much pressure though just as we expected APC and BAT to open up to their crimes of coniving with INEC and MHAMOUD in forging the election results robbing Nigerians of their mandate.
That as Mmesoma brought herself to ridicule BAT will be brought to ridicule soon.
That only the truth will stand the test of time.
God save Nigeria
Rilwayne001:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1676704526710059013?s=46&t=yMhXt0Y264YR8OqiQrhLPw
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by mosaicafrique: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Exactly
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by emmaella: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Areola14:
One thing about the igbos is that, they love themselves to an extent, when there tribesmen does something bad they will foolishly defend him unknowingly creating bad image for themselves. We all saw the way their leaders are saying they will sue Oloyede, its a fight against the igbos, raising lawyers to defend the criminal minded child. If truly their state government care about them, they should band her for 6 years for bringing bad reputation to Anambra. Now they are begging for criminal Nnamdi Kanu release .. shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]
. Just like jagaweed cocaine brought bad image to Nigeria and was still allowed to run and won by manipulating the results. Why una government no ban jagacocaine from running Nigeria is a hub and ivory tower of criminality forget story
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by searchlight: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pastor Reno keeps validating my belief that pastors, religion, and God itself are the biggest scam ever sold to mankind
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by wonlasewonimi: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Who are those supporting Chicago drug dealer?
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Depsui(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
greggng:
Nigerians should understand the difference btw backing someone and wanting due process to take place . Igbos are the first to criticise there own if he or she goes wrong . However is important due process is followed. We live in a country where media trial is the order of the day ..people get suspicious of any govt move .

I don't regret my stand on this matter . I called for due process ...I criticise jamb for being a judge on there own case . I appreciate the panel set up by Anambra govt ..that is how civilise people behave ...and at the end they got to the root ..Right now nobody is siding evil ...If there is alwsys due process in how we Conduct our affairs in this country , there wouldn't be lack of trust btw the government and the governed ...

At this point , she should be given the maximum punishement her offense stipulate to serve as deterrent. For those making this an ethnic issue ..this wont solve the problem of high inflation and bad leadership that has bedeviled the country . This has created a situation where by every Nigeria wanna japa . The only people happy in this country are politicians and there families

What you're saying is nonsense. JAMB is backed by law to be a judge in this case. Only JAMB can declare a result fake or not. No independent panel has the right to declare a result fake or original.

It's only ethnic bias that resulted in the investigation conducted by Anambra. If 40 students come out with fake results next year, will you go and hire 200 professors to investigate all of them. Let's stop this nonsense. You supported her because she Igbo and you thought JAMB was against her because she was Igbo. It's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Afamed: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
They want to steal Jamb since their plan to steal Inec failed.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Kayharry(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thts the point they wat to use this fake story to proof . Does it mean the people that supply tinubu didn't support the girl .
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by johnjose68: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rilwayne001:

I am not a fan of Reno and never will be...but I will quote him below because that is the truth:

Instead of her being shamed by the Anambra State Government, she is being protected.

The same Anambra State Government that did not constitute a high-powered panel of inquiry to find out who was behind the killings of @USinNigeria embassy staff in Anambra on May 16, 2023, or to fish out those who killed a pregnant Northern Muslim woman, Harira Jubril, and her four underaged children, were crudely murdered in cold blood on the streets of Anambra State, with her four underage daughters, Fatima 9 years, Khadija 7 years, Hadiza 5 years, and Zaituna 2 years, has now put together a powerful committee to protect refuge golden girl (or woman), Mmesoma!

“If I was the Governor of Anambra, the first high powered committee I would set up would be a committee of Anambra’s brightest and most brilliant minds to look into how to put an end to the menace of IPOB’s Monday Sit-at-Home, that is costing my state billions of Naira weekly, as well as the malaise of insecurity caused by unknown gunmen.

“But no. Anambra State does not have time for that. Their money and time is better spent constituting a committee of professors to investigate a JAMB result whose fakery you can spot in less than five minutes!”

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.