Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi (27558 Views)

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics / Reno Omkri’s Name Finally Added To the PDP Presidential Campaign (pic) / The Pastor Called Reno Omkri: What You Don't Know About Him! What We Found Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by randymirrors(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy grin Now you're cracking me up.
Reno, should I expose your pseudo Nairaland username?

The way you've been going about this threat..maybe you're Reno himself. But if you're not, just mind your business and stop acting childish.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by kunleiky(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
onuman:

Maligning Peter Obi who should have been the best presidential candidate in a normal country - that's an eye opener to the fact that Nigeria is an abnormal country.

NIGERIA'S ELECTION STYLE.
Select Tinubu. Swear him in as president. Then deploy all the federal governnent instruments and propaganda of falsehood to malign Peter Obi who actually won the presidential election.
Then they install their enforcers in the social and mainstream media to advance this propaganda.
It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by ennygr8: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by zomby(m): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Very sad indeed, but our prayer is for the pigs to continue to look for their stolen manhood for the next 299 yrs.
Useless modafuckersss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi by Miluv123Gold: 4:58am On Jul 10, 2023
sapele914:
Useless Hypocrite Peter Gringory Obi, Apga Judas.

Shut up please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari / Atiku Far Better Than Buhari, Obasanjo Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.