Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People (51210 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Ebubu2: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2023
ncoolsome:

Lol...so the Holy Spirit now dwells and ministers through an Al technology abi don't let Angel Gabriel slap u..
na them get the religion na u come sabi am pass them.

If you do traditional religion however u like you think they will bother?
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Lovenorth: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2023
When is there going to be AI president, AI marriage and AI children?

2 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Kingcalls: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2023
Why is it that it's only Christianity that allows rubbish ??

1 Like

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by occfx: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
xbuddie:
The fact that something is different from your traditional belief system does not mean it is bad.

There is nothing in the bible that says use of technology is a sin.

Afterall, we use projectors, speakers, mics, amplifiers, electric instruments, computers, we display bible on screen.
Even modern day pastor uses Google to research sermon.

As long as the word of God is not diluted, and other activities is there alongside,
I don't think this is a bad idea

This is how I reason too. I didn't see anything wrong in this. The WORD can be delivered by any means, doesn't matter who delivered it. There was a place God said he can raise stones to worship him if humans refuses... AI can even do better.

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Henry22(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Watch as Nigerian pastors will deploy this technology to reduce money they spend on paying pastors. grin

2 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
It’s all programming, it pours out what they input inside it…

1 Like

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by occfx: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
yetmao:
For this AI job loss, na everybody go chop breakfast, except politicians.

Maybe AI President might be a good idea

AI leadership would be the best, it will run strictly on constitution and his judgment will be fair. Unlike the criminals we have in power

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Solsix(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Nah all these small churches go first embrace this in the name of modernization. Is AI preaching under the influence of the Holy Spirit??

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by MrBroke(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2023
The bible nah AI too. Na who no know no know
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by ThatrealestApex: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Stvpid Tiktoker cum blogger sad sad

Allow us to watch the video of the AI Robot preaching na, you just use talk cover everywhere sad
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Deepocean(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2023
xbuddie:
The fact that something is different from your traditional belief system does not mean it is bad.

Afterall, we use projectors, speakers, mics, amplifiers, electric instruments, computers, we display bible on screen.

As long as the word of God is not diluted, and other activities is there alongside,
You have an odd reasoning system.
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by isan(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Give away all your riches if you are so sure rapture is coming anytime soon .
Righteousness2:
The world is rapidly being prepped up for the
One world religion, one world government, one world Currency and the Beast system.

Well, the tribulation image just can't get any more clearer...
Things have gotten to a point wherein they are using AI to rewrite the Bible, AI for church services, AI for the Beast System...
.....next up....
.....AI for the image of the Beast!!!!!!....

Listen!! ...The signs of the imminent RAPTURE is all over the places.
There is no more time!!
Settle the matter of your soul with JESUS CHRIST.

If you do not want to be left here to behold the Hellish reign of the antichrist, then quickly do the needful.
Remember the breath in you is not in your power.
A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the Needful.

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by kmaster007: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Galaxyss(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2023
lipsrsealed

So did god also call the robot? I thought I read on another thread where robot promised not to take our jobs

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Oyedele78(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Let me tell you something, the west are not religious.
Yes, they brought religion to us, but we Africans have took it to another dimension with our gullibility.
Go to USA, UK, most churches there now are full of Africans, only few % of the congregation are whites

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2023
BornofGod108:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuyh_UJvhc

Church uses AI to lead service to over a 300 people shocked

Can AI chatbot preach a better sermon?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ai-reverends-leads-church-congregation-000652530.html
This is propaganda at its best.

Let them show us the sermon., And we will judge by ourselves..
And not telling us bullabahblu stories..
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Princeton92(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2023
And you yourself use AI every single day you appreciate it BUT your ignore won't let you get smarter!

Righteousness2:
One world religion, one world government, one world Currency and the Beast system.

Things have gotten to a point wherein they are using AI to rewrite the Bible, AI for church services, AI for the Beast System...
.....next up....

There is no more time!!

If you do not want to be left here to behold the Hellish reign of the antichrist, then quickly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2023
xbuddie:

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by joek(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2023
Jesus Christ is coming back! Confess your sin and accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Saviour. If you do this, you will escape eternal damnation. Peace be unto you.

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Depsui(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2023
xbuddie:

You don't know anything about Christianity. You think that preaching a sermon is just about reading scriptures from the Bible. Is the AI anointed by God to be a pastor? Does the AI have the Holy Spirit in it? Does AI have spiritual understanding and relationship with God? Does the AI believe in Jesus Christ? Does the AI have faith in God?

Christianity is different from motivational speaking abeg. This is nonsense.
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Atarakpa:
Christianity and Islam are culture of certain people. Let we Africans follow our own culture.
I'm a core Yoruba from ancient city of Sakiland where Ogun got consumed by the earth with the chain in Ogidigbo Saki.
But the ancient devil worship they call traditional religion is what we Africans should abolish. Isese religion is what has ruined our environment to this extent. It promotes money rituals,black magic and human sacrifice,etc. In ancient city of Sakiland,Egunguns(Masquerades)were once beaten black and blue by the good Alisunnah brothers and since then they know their boundaries and they even hide their Isese name. No Saki woman wants to marry them,no Saki man wants to marry from an Isese family. They get forced to adopt Islamic names and hide their Isese religion,many of them convert to Islam. ISLAM IS GOING TO RULE THE WORLD. That religion from Arabia is the world's fastest growing religion. Isese religion has no place in our society. The religion from Arabia is from God,Isese is from devil. That's why they don't even mention Olodumare in their incantations. They would rather mention Ogun lakaye or Sango. Isese is a religion of the past,Saki people are Muslims to the core now even though our grand parents and great grand parents practiced Isese but many converted to Islam. Family masquerades and Idols are been burnt by the brave boys in families in Saki everyday. If you dare come to Saki trying to rise Isese again,you might get beaten or worse might happen,Saki people are good muslims. Ilorin is now following the steps of Saki in being better Muslims too. Kudos to Dr Imam Ali Again,Dr Oloun Oyin and the great Sheikhs and Islamic scholars of Ilorin for urging the King to take action in banning Isese festival. I believe most Yoruba kings will start banning it now too. Oba Tijani Abimbola of Saki was the first to ban those ancient Isese festivals. The present King of Saki is now in Mecca in Saudi Arabia practicing that beautiful religion from Arabia and the best gift that could be given to any one,Islam worshipping,Allah.
Isese religion is dying so fast,Islam is the way of God,Isese is the way of Satan,vengeance,rituals,human sacrifice,etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Depsui(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Oyedele78:
Let me tell you something, the west are not religious.
Yes, they brought religion to us, but we Africans have took it to another dimension with our gullibility.
Go to USA, UK, most churches there now are full of Africans, only few % of the congregation are whites

The question is, are they making progress now that they've dumped Christianity? Their countries are getting worse. They became developed when they were worshipping God, now all they care about homosexuality and transgender nonsense.

Christianity is not the problem. How did our fore fathers that were worshipping idols benefit us? The world will be a better place if more people develop relationship with God.
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Depsui(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2023
occfx:

This is how I reason too. I didn't see anything wrong in this. The WORD can be delivered by any means, doesn't matter who delivered it. There was a place God said he can raise stones to worship him if humans refuses... AI can even do better.

You've been deceived
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Oyedele78(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Depsui:

The question is, are they making progress now that they've dumped Christianity? Their countries are getting worse. They became developed when they were worshipping God, now all they care about homosexuality and transgender nonsense.

Christianity is not the problem. How did our fore fathers that were worshipping idols benefit us? The world will be a better place if more people develop relationship with God.
NOTE;I'm not an atheist.
But, get this right, religion has nothing to do with God.
Religions are created by men.
We are free to choose our various ways of life.

You're Christian because you were made to believe in it from your childhood

2 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Depsui(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Ebubu2:
it is their religion. I don’t know why he’s claiming holier than the pope

Christianity does not belong to anybody
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Bananapill: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
BornofGod108:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuyh_UJvhc

Church uses AI to lead service to over a 300 people shocked

Can AI chatbot preach a better sermon?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ai-reverends-leads-church-congregation-000652530.html

Hope the AI can fast and pray and have dreams, visions and revelations?

3 Likes

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Prowriter1: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Islam will not join your one world religion though. In shaa Allah, we'll stand our ground even if it is a few people
Righteousness2:

.....next up....

There is no more time!!

Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Depsui(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Oyedele78:

NOTE;I'm not an atheist.
But, get this right, religion has nothing to do with God.
Religions are created by men.
We are free to choose our various ways of life.

You're Christian because you were made to believe in it from your childhood

Religion is the belief and worship of God. So how does religion not have anything to do with God?

But if you're implying that we should all have a personal relationship with God that transcends religion, then I agree with you.

I was lucky to come from a Christian household but I've had my own personal encounter with the power of God. So i believe in Jesus Christ and God because of my own personal experience and not because of my parents. Infact my doctrinal beliefs are very very different from those of my parents.
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Ebubu2: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Depsui:

Christianity does not belong to anybody
but traditional religion belongs to Africa? And Islam belongs to the arab?
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Patrioticman007(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Righteousness2:

.....next up....

There is no more time!!

One Religion won't affect Islam, due to its unchanging of the Quran because it can't be edited, unlike bible that has seen many edited version till date.
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Ezmans: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Aah!
As an African Man, I can confirm to u, 666 is Here
Las las e don use TECHNOLOGY enter Christ HOOD grin. O wole si jesu lara
what is 666
Re: German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People by Segzy19: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Ahaa! I expect this kind of response.
I know someone will just have this type of opinion Shaa ni... Very typical...

Continue!

xbuddie:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.