Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously (23060 Views)

Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After / Atiku Supported Saraki Unceremoniously, Now Check Out The Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Penaldo: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
According to a letter addressed to the Lagos Waste Management Authority CEO by the Ministry of Environment, Mr. Ibrahim Odunbomi is asked to step down as Head of LAWMA with immediate effect.

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by NwaNimo1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Very unprofessional.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by yomi007k(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are an illiterate.

The letter has heading of "appreciation of service" and you are typing trash.

Read n.igga.

312 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Isokotolopia: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
yomi007k:
You are an illiterate.

The letter has heading of "appreciation of service" and you are typing trash.

Read n.igga.
did u nt see disengagement?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Someone that didn't read the lettwr

4 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Ikaeniyan0: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lawman performance under sanwo olu is not encouraging

In three weeks, they will show up just once at my area

The standard of lawman drop after fashola left

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by yomi007k(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:

He will be disengaged since his tenure has ended...

These olodo guys are irritating. grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by yomi007k(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Someone that didn't read the lettwr

And you read the letter.

I am ashamed of your IQ.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Racoon(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
"Disengaged with immediate effect....." Most likely related to one abuse of office or official corruption. In civil service, you are requested to proceed on terminal or retirement leave.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na so government job dey be

You could be watching the NTA news at 9 with your family and hear that you have been sacked from your job grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by aieromon(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
I can see "End of Tenure" and "Appreciation of Service".

What type of agenda is the OP cooking? undecided lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by vibbb: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Another vacant post for political compensation. If you know - you know.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Yamleg: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
It will surely favour my left yamleg
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by dyera(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Time for the LASG to sack all heads of service that did not contribute much in the last election and appoint those that made huge contribution as heads of service. Appointment base on reward for loyalty, equals appointing incompetent people.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wetin kwansign me?

As far as I am standing on his manhood mandate, I'm good because it will surely favour me.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by FreeStuffsNG: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
That is end of tenure that comes with appreciation. Plans for his send forth may now commence

Thank you 'Boni for your great service. Forget about the politics of your exit and move on. I am very proud of you for stepping forward to serve. Expect even a greater appointment next insha Allah. God bless you my Bro.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

6 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Lawalemi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
His tenure has ended nah. Even the guy knew it that anything could happen

5 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by saphiere(f): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by tunwumi: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Huumm
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ẹ don be
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by CartelKenneth: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Useless lawma
They don’t even come to our street anymore we know rely on all these useless kole kole
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Menclothing: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Each local government should invest in waste manage management it shouldn’t be state affairs alone

No one should be allowed to throw dirt at middle road

Why are Nigerians like this

Private investors should be allowed

No one should be allowed not to use government or private waste comp so it’s compulsory

5 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by BluntCrazeMan: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na Waa
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by tishbite42: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Leave trash for Lawma and Tinubu
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lawman performance under sanwo olu is not encouraging

In three weeks, they will show up just once at my area

The standard of lawman drop after fashola left
They are claiming diesel is expensive, but when the time to collect money reach, dem always get diesel.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by GloriousGbola: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
The mandated dustbins are coming!
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by ImoleNaija: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Where did OP see Unceremoniously?

Do you expect one person to retire as CEO
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by theophorus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
End of Tenure things but OP dey find how he go drag LASG enter mud with those people wen dey always insult others.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penaldo:
According to a letter addressed to the Lagos Waste Management Authority CEO by the Ministry of Environment, Mr. Ibrahim Odunbomi is asked to step down as Head of LAWMA with immediate effect.

Call sojo

Na am u go blame ? Who push am FP?
Go school, dem go thru School's Gate sad grin

Isokotolopia:

My bros no go USE ENGLISH, sentence urself oo.
Dissolution or Disengagement no meam step down oo.. it could mean thru POLICY, CONTRACT & CULTURE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance / Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / Okorocha Suspends AG, Orders Arrest Of Bank Managers Over Non- Payment Of Salari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.