Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously (23070 Views)

Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After / Atiku Supported Saraki Unceremoniously, Now Check Out The Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Houseofglam7(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kikikikikikiki 😁
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by oluwaseyi0: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
did u nt see disengagement?

what I see is end of tenure

or he should not leave after his tenure expires?

1 Like

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Shattuck(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Menclothing:
Each local government should invest in waste manage management it shouldn’t be state affairs alone

No one should be allowed to throw dirt at middle road

Why are Nigerians like this

Private investors should be allowed

No one should be allowed not to use government or private waste comp so it’s compulsory
I agree I always say this every house, office should be mandated to pay compulsory waste management fees annually, that's the only way to make Nigeria clean.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by oluwaseyi0: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
"Disengaged with immediate effect....." Most likely related to one abuse of office or official corruption. In civil service, you are requested to proceed on terminal or retirement leave.

This position is not civil service, it's based on appointment which usually have a duration of 4 years

that is the end of tenure or he shouldn't go when his tenure expires

1 Like

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Nazgul: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lawman performance under sanwo olu is not encouraging

In three weeks, they will show up just once at my area

The standard of lawman drop after fashola left
The worse part is we weren't paying during fashola's era, today they keep increasing the bills they bring to us. The last one was 14k. Can you imagine?
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Adeolaeniola(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Stale news, unto next one abeg
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kobicove:
Na so government job dey be

You could be watching the NTA news at 9 with your family and hear that you have been sacked from your job grin

This is crazy mehn!

I feel for those whose job or career security is based on government decisions.

1 Like

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by 9jaRealist: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penaldo:
According to a letter addressed to the Lagos Waste Management Authority CEO by the Ministry of Environment, Mr. Ibrahim Odunbomi is asked to step down as Head of LAWMA with immediate effect.

Long overdue IMHO…
Many areas of Lagos are HORRIBLY FILHTY!

Eko o ni Baje!
>
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by ImoleNaija: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by 9jaRealist: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kobicove:
Na so government job dey be

You could be watching the NTA news at 9 with your family and hear that you have been sacked from your job grin

Or that you’ve just appointed or promoted… grin

Ideally, it should not be the case, in either instance.
>
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by 9jaRealist: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
ferhyntorlah:
This is crazy mehn!

I feel for those whose job or career security is based on government decisions.

Most (if not all) of our job/career security is based on government decisions…
Some are more directly affected than others, but ultimately the entire economy is.
>
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by NoToPile: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Old news.

The letter is in plain English so why this title by the OP
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by VinFreight: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Power Tussle
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by ccollins(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
dyera:
Time for the LASG to sack all heads of service that did not contribute much in the last election and appoint those that made huge contribution as heads of service. Appointment base on reward for loyalty, equals appointing incompetent people.
rubbish. So contribution to election and loyalty as a civil servant is more important than performing for the betterment of your society.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
9jaRealist:

Most (if not all) of our job/career security is based on government decisions…
Some of us are more directly affected than others, but ultimately the entire economy is.
>

I agree with you but I feel for those directly affected like the service chiefs recently retired, the IG, EFCC boss, NSA, Controller-General of Customs , Immigration, Prison, and all MDAs.
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by dangermouse(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
yomi007k:
You are an illiterate.

The letter has heading of "appreciation of service" and you are typing trash.

Read n.igga.

You are wrong. Read well rather!
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by happney65: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oro Lori owo ni o ma je.. grin
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by carl90(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good !
LAWMA under Sanwo-Olu administration is nothing to write home about.
In a month,LAWMA comes to one's compound or office once or twice a month.
When they come ,their attitude is very appalling.
Good riddance to the head of LAWMA
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by OMEGA009(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
It’s “Hold the fort” as in fortification not “Hold the forth”. And to think that a Perm Sec read, approved and signed this letter

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by yomi007k(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
dangermouse:

You are wrong. Read well rather!

Danger mouse. You need cheese. grin
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Kingisibor: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
yomi007k:
You are an illiterate.

The letter has heading of "appreciation of service" and you are typing trash.

Read n.igga.

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by mtngloetiartel: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
But we are paying taxes. What happened to the multiple taxes we pay? Why are you people sometimes feel we demand too much from government whereas it is the government that take too much from us?
Menclothing:
Each local government should invest in waste manage management it shouldn’t be state affairs alone

No one should be allowed to throw dirt at middle road

Why are Nigerians like this

Private investors should be allowed

No one should be allowed not to use government or private waste comp so it’s compulsory
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Menclothing: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
But we are paying taxes. What happened to the multiple taxes we pay? Why are you people sometimes feel we demand too much from government whereas it is the government that take too much from us?

We don’t pay tax in Nigeria visit Rwanda Egypt and see tax

Was Nigeria tax percentage to other countries some pay 45 percent of total income
No Nigerian pay tax worth 15 percent of his income

1 Like

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by AfonjaPriest: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Effected:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Yankee101: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
What is unceremonious here?
Your tenure don end
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by Asswipemod: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
did u nt see disengagement?

So the word "disengagement" makes the process unprofessional? Sorry where did you receive your education?
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by hansomb: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Useless lawma
They don’t even come to our street anymore we know rely on all these useless kole kole
imagine relying on useless person to work for you, how much useless are you then ?
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by richie240: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
shey u don start to dey jump into mata wey u nor know d genesis again abi?
Small time now u go begin tender apology.
cool
TonyeBarcanista:
Someone that didn't read the lettwr
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by panpan(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penaldo:
Accordingly, you are to prepare a comprehensive handover note ...

He has been sacked.
If he does not prepare a comprehensive handover note, what will the Lagos State government do?
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by isblog(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penaldo:
According to a letter addressed to the Lagos Waste Management Authority CEO by the Ministry of Environment, Mr. Ibrahim Odunbomi is asked to step down as Head of LAWMA with immediate effect.

How is this unceremonious? The letter says it all at the heading. His tenure is over and he is even being appreciated
Re: Photo: LASG Fires LAWMA CEO Unceremoniously by edoncast: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lawman performance under sanwo olu is not encouraging

In three weeks, they will show up just once at my area

The standard of lawman drop after fashola left

Where is your area

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Senate Raises 10-man Panel To Meet Buhari (names) / Buhari Meets Kaduna Traditional Rulers, Religious Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.