Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident (584 Views)

Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / SOS Message To Southwest Pundits @barcanista+co / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
I read this and found it laughable that citizens in Abia are not aware that they can revolt and get Orji removed.The writer of the article is in Aba and you can feel how frustrated he is.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2011/oct/05/freekick-05-10-2011-002.html

It is with deep sorrow in my heart that I write concerning the deplorable condition of state and federal roads in Abia state especial ly in the vast metropolis of Aba.
Some of the streets and major roads such as old express road,obohia road,ohanku road, to mention but a few are now inaccessible and replaced with street ponds, waste parks and breeding  grounds for mosquitoes.

The situation is aggravated when there is rainfall or whirlwind that also puts the residents into a very tight and dangerous corner. It is not an overstatement if I say that we have been removed from the development gazette of the state and Nigeria as a whole.
It is necessity to point out here that right from the foundation of Aba the town has maintained this incontestable title of the JAPAN OF AFRICA.

It is time the federal government come to our rescue since the government of the state seem to have sworn to leave Aba and its environs desolate even as the state chief executive cannot find a place in his heart to forgive the city for splashing some sachets of pure water on him during the recent campaigns even though the residents of the city have rendered an unreserved apologia to the governor on many occasions. We therefore plead to the government to please come to our help.
And lastly, the people of Aba will like to use this opportunity to also let our dear president know that we all are solidly behind him and that he has always stood as a mentor to the people of Aba.

•Emmanuel  Ejike, Aba  
uchemo@rocketmail.com
Re: Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident by asha80(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
Abagworo:

[b]I read this and found it laughable that citizens in Abia are not aware that they can revolt and get Orji removed.[/b]The writer of the article is in Aba and you can feel how frustrated he is.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2011/oct/05/freekick-05-10-2011-002.html

It is with deep sorrow in my heart that I write concerning the deplorable condition of state and federal roads in Abia state especial ly in the vast metropolis of Aba.
Some of the streets and major roads such as old express road,obohia road,ohanku road, to mention but a few are now inaccessible and replaced with street ponds, waste parks and breeding  grounds for mosquitoes.

The situation is aggravated when there is rainfall or whirlwind that also puts the residents into a very tight and dangerous corner. It is not an overstatement if I say that we have been removed from the development gazette of the state and Nigeria as a whole.
It is necessity to point out here that right from the foundation of Aba the town has maintained this incontestable title of the JAPAN OF AFRICA.

It is time the federal government come to our rescue since the government of the state seem to have sworn to leave Aba and its environs desolate even as the state chief executive cannot find a place in his heart to forgive the city for splashing some sachets of pure water on him during the recent campaigns even though the residents of the city have rendered an unreserved apologia to the governor on many occasions. We therefore plead to the government to please come to our help.
And lastly, the people of Aba will like to use this opportunity to also let our dear president know that we all are solidly behind him and that he has always stood as a mentor to the people of Aba.

•Emmanuel  Ejike, Aba  
uchemo@rocketmail.com

i am not sure they can.even if they revolt will it make orji to step down?they had an opportunity to do that in the last election but they blew it by not taking it seriously.
Re: Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
asha 80:

i am not sure they can.even if they revolt will it make orji to step down?they had an opportunity to do that in the last election but they blew it by not taking it seriously.

I suspect they have developed a complex which might take years to revive.For example I once adviced them to vote for Ikonne(ACN) and all I heard was that he is too young,he is Orji Kalu's boy etc,
Re: Sos Message To Jonathan From An Abia Resident by doctokwus: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
Shameful,disgusting people;after pouring water on d man and voting against him to score a point,dey now turn around and go down on dere knees begging him for aid for what he is constitutionally bound to do by seeing to d devpt of d state in general.If d incompetent gov does not want to do anything in aba,d people shd take up d task themselves,whatever happened to d enterpreneural spirit of d abarians;dey shd kp dere pride intact,if dey stil av any, and say hell to d clown of a gov;afterall he jst has 3yrs left;d city and state will outlive him and his generation.

(1) (Reply)

Children That Prefer Foreign Slavery Than Rot At Home / National Assembly Rep In Exam Scandal / Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.