Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law (39631 Views)

Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Ceejay94: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Pityoobi:
Clowns, na everything Dem take dey cheat una. Kvetching slowpokes of the far east. When he was supporting Jonathan government and threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria and promoting Biafra, you were all shouting UZOBU!
Support evil at your own peril
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by GreatBoss: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I thought SE/SS is a brotherhood. Why are Ibos jumping around with lamentation and campaign to lock Asari up. He is your brother. If he say he will wipe you out, then tell him you will also wipe Ijaw out. That settles the score. grin
Igbos cannot fight Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Charly68: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2023
Am sure the man has a registered security outfits that renders services to the nation .. People should stop blackmailing the man. I however advise him to reduce his outburst because enemy can nail him through his public comments . He talks too much and that is his point of weakness
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Odunna1(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2023
President Tinibu should distance himself from this rogue if not it will trigger jealous among other criminals like boko haram etc This is for the interest of the people. Because there is no portion in the Constitution that empowers him parading guns around the country.
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Adgraced: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2023
The man is really a fat pig! Even Tinubu is taller than him. Short men too get wahala!!
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by RoyalUc(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

What's your point, sir??!

He was wrong then, and right today??! Or should he be permitted to continue in illegality all because he now wines and dines with Mr. President??!

Why does everything have to get colored and mired in politics??!

I honestly expect better from young educated people!

That's where we are, my brother.

Very pathetic
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by RoyalUc(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

That's Nigerians for you.... Support me and all what you're doing is not wrong.... Oppose me and everything you were doing while supporting that I was even jubilating that time become totally wrong....
They do things without considering the future and tend to cry after the same thing they have supported before turned against them..... Forgetting that what goes around comes around...
Same applies to the person you quoted

Time will change soon
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by SmellingAnus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tranquillity360:

As a criminal they can only hunt you if you're not supporting the government of the day.

Fact
You are wrong to think that they only arrest you if you are not supporting the Government.. Asari has been criticizing Buhari for long , yet he wasn't arrested... In as much as I don't support some of the activities of Asari, but I think like a lawyer rightly said in the article above that , Asari has not been arrested because of the likely economic implications of his arrest... If you were familiar with the last time Asari was arrested, it affected our economy badly due to the activities of the creekboys...
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by DrDunamis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Tukpa8: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpele:
Please my brothers (igbos )don't take that fool serious...he's just a dirty pig, who became famous through criminal activities...am not surprised he is associating with tinubu...bird of same feather flock together...however as our people will say nza the little birds after eating a delicious meal challenged his chi to a wrestling match.but his chi broke him into pieces.the fat pig is bitting more than he can chew ..he can't do a thing to the smallest ethnic group in Nigeria talk more of one of majority ethnic group in Nigeria....ordinary simeon ekpa will finish him off.. government tompolo has reduced this hungry goat to a warmonger...hahaha hahaha
quiet....Asari that has finished all esn in imo
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Tukpa8: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Roger3D:
I don't know what the DSS are waiting for to arrest this guy for threatening millions of Ibo people. Political differences don't give you any right whatsoever to threaten people with genocide
why don't you go and lead the DSS to come arrest him?
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Tukpa8: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I thought SE/SS is a brotherhood. Why are Ibos jumping around with lamentation and campaign to lock Asari up. He is your brother. If he say he will wipe you out, then tell him you will also wipe Ijaw out. That settles the score. grin
igbos cannot made such statement on we Ijaws,,, because we will wiped them out existence
Re: Asari Dokubo’s Flaunting Of Weapons Highlights Inequality Before Nigeria’s Law by Pityoobi: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dozie32:

Guess you learnt the word"clowns" from your dad. Cause he usually calls your mother that .
Kvetching clown, in romance with fuulishness. You are all on self destruct and this time around nobody will help your sorry aarrse. Seee your mama below in years! Huspupi in Ijab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Explanation Unacceptable-south Africa / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Latest Pictures From The Lekki Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.