Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record (290 Views)

200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by saphiere(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023

Oluwatobi Kufeji, a Nigerian man, is currently undertaking an extraordinary endeavor to establish a new Guinness World Record for the longest singing marathon.

Commencing on July 5 in Lagos, the marathon is scheduled to continue until July 13.

Kufeji had previously announced his ambitious plan to embark on a 200-hour praise-a-thon, surpassing the previous record of 105 hours set by Indian singer Sunil Waghmare in 2012.

In an announcement, Kufeji shared, “Guinness World Records has accepted my application to break the record of the longest singing marathon of 105 hours, currently held by Sunil Waghmare (Indian) since March 2012, and the record of the longest concert by a solo artist for 501 hours, currently held by Kuzhalmannam Ramakrishnan (Indian).”

He expressed his conviction in breaking both records, stating, “These marathons will be done separately. I’m very convinced that I will break the two records. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Remarkably, Kufeji has already surpassed the 106-hour mark, demonstrating his determination and resilience.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuctvW0OisF/

seun lalasticlala nlfpmod

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by saphiere(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jobless fowl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by helinues: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
We like to over do everything in Nigeria.

In small time now, we go see someone wey go talk say him wan break Guinness record by using banana rope to climb Kilimanjaro
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by Reborn25(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Guiness World Records will soon ban Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by Wawelexy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Guinness world records should inflate the fee for application to an unreasonable amount make Nigerians rest abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by Penguin2: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
These people should stop this foolishness nah!

Typical of Nigerians (Africans)… once they see someone succeed on something, they all troop to it instead of thinking out new ideas.

But trust me, this one will break his larynx if he tries to do this.

Just like the Cameroonian lady that wants to attempt 200hrs Sex-A-Thon would have a bruised kitten if she even tries it for 20hrs nonstop.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by VinnyBaba: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
This Yeye, Misandrist OP. undecided

Shouting Davido MUST marry Chioma or Else, that year. 😕😒

He has Married her.

U don Rest, Abi?😏
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by VinnyBaba: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penguin2:
These people should stop this foolishness nah!

Typical of Nigerians (Africans)… once they see someone succeed on something, they all troop to it instead of thinking out new ideas.

But trust me, this one will break his larynx if he tries to do this.

Just like the Cameroonian lady that wants to attempt 200hrs Sex-A-Thon would have a bruised kitten if she even tries it for 20hrs nonstop.

Ndi ala!

See you.😏

Some Pussy can NEVER get bruised when Knacking.🤨

Instead, Na the Man Preek go Peel or even get Blisters, afterwards. 😯😄😄
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On 200hrs Singing Marathon To Break Guinness World Record by saphiere(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Yeye, Misandrist OP. undecided

Shouting Davido MUST marry Chioma or Else, that year. 😕😒

He has Married her.

U don Rest, Abi?😏

Chioma must sue him. Collect 70% of his assets for all the mess he put her through.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would 'Prosperity' Preachers Say If This Happened To Them? (Picture) / I Am Not A Creole Person Or Half Black ( Secret Hebrews) / Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.