Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! (693 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny / Diary Of A Builder / Are You A Builder Or An Engineer?please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by Aro007: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
Can any builder in the house advice me on this, we got an half a plot for our Mum at mowe not to long after we did, she got a quick notice from her landlord. The expiration of the Quick notice is fast approaching giving us no choice than to start scanting around for a Mini-Flat with a budget between ( 400K and 500K) for the whole package. However, My mum is insisting that she can use the N500K we intend using to rent the apartment to comfortably build a self-contain building on the Land we acquired for her.

My worries are that I wouldn’t want her to embark on this project just to find out half way through that the money is not enough.
I iknow realizing her wish will really give her peace but however, I need to be realistic with the situation of things, considering my other commitment.
WOULD A BUILDER IN THE HOUSE GIVE ME HIS OR HER CANDID Opinion? Your response would make me form a decision on the way forward.

THANKS
Re: Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by Aro007: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
hello !!!! is any builder home?
Re: Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by spyder880(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
A 1 bedroom an a sitting room on dry land, and even at that is the place fenced? Gate? Just don't expect any fancy finishing as that amount in Nigeria cannot do as much as it used to.
Re: Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by nedu2000(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2011
, N500,000 will just about put a roof over ur head in terms of a self contain
thats if the structure is to be placed on a very good soil such that you won't have to spend money on fdtn, I don't knw how much plaster/sharp sand,cement,granite is in ur area
Re: Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by Aro007: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thanks for your advise !!!
Re: Is There A Builder In The House? Advice Urgently Needed ! by micbjrex(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Four Bedroom Flat Fully Tiled Fø̲̣̣я̅ Sale At †̥ђε Rate Of 7.5m @mowo 08079201118,0802416 / Super 4 Bedroom Flat to let In A Serene Enviroment In Palmgrove Onipanu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.