Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) (3468 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
At around 7:00pm this night, a very close friend of mine whom was among my committee during my wedding was kidnapped at the entrance of my area.
The four men kidnappers was already mounted and robbing randomly when the guy drove into the street with his ML350 Benz. They shot twice and whisked him in their Collora salon car. Due to the hold up at the express Owerri- Umuahia road, they compelled him to direct them through the street which he directed through his own street as same as mine. We have a very bad road (damp unaccessible road) at some part of the street and their is where the kidnappers car stuck.
They tried a lot to push it but they couldn’t, they even called a guy which I bought drink for this night to help them and they will give him 10k and he refused. Which made them to leave the kidnapped guy and move on with leg.
My Guy is free now and police arrived shortly, we helped and towed out the kidnappers car with the Benz. Why police took the car for more investigations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by TemplarLandry: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's a wonky story. @IbileBlog reports what happened in Owerri. There's a question mark on the credibility of this tattletale.

5 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by kowema(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's a miracle. How does your friend drive his car in this kind of environment with this road?.
I think security should come before certain possessions to avoid "Oh God".

4 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
that guy is a very lucky man,he should thank his mother head that is what save him

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by RighteousDemon: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
It can only be GodπŸ™πŸ½
Thanksgiving tomorrow is very sure.
Georgekyrian quote me when Una reach church

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Dpen11(f): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Everything happens for a reason
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's a wonky story. @IbileBlog reports what happened in Owerri. There's a question mark on the credibility of this tattle tale.

I’m the reporter @ibileblog
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
kowema:
That's a miracle. How does your friend drive his car in this kind of environment with this road?.
I think security should come before certain possessions to avoid "Oh God".

Rainy season is not friendly with this area, we have another road outside from the street and that is where he followed. For your notice he is a high Chief
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
that guy is a very lucky man,he should thank his mother head that is what save him

I don’t understand Nwanne
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by TemplarLandry: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oh my bad. Thanks to God your friend escaped.
So how did you come about the Yoruba word β€œIbile”?

Georgekyrian:

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
shocked
GOD of wonders!
Thanksgiving straight!

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Oh my bad. Thanks to God your friend escaped.
So how did you come about the Yoruba word β€œIbile”?

I’m good with whatever I does, mean tag me Ibile
I’m a Dorime high Chief, so I look forward to grace your events with my crew
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by TemplarLandry: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Okay drop the link to your blog or socials.
The @Ibileblog.

Georgekyrian:

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
RighteousDemon:
It can only be GodπŸ™πŸ½
Thanksgiving tomorrow is very sure.
Georgekyrian quote me when Una reach church

Sure Nwanne, last year his junior brother car was snatched at the alternate side of my street at about 11:30pm. Still standing as same location in nothing less than 20 minutes the 2 robbers who where fully armed on rifle brought back his car and move on with the Camry 2.5 they came the robbery with, while telling him that he was not the one they came for. Before they could snatch the car from him they already beat him and threatened to shoot him because he refuse to release the car at first
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Okay drop the link to your blog or socials.
The @Ibileblog.

https://www.nairaland.com/7706767/did-wife
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by RighteousDemon: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Sure Nwanne, last year his junior brother car was snatched at the alternate side of my street at about 11:30pm. Still standing as same location in nothing less than 20 minutes the 2 robbers who where fully armed on rifle brought back his car and move on with the Camry 2.5 they came the robbery with, while telling him that he was not the one they came for. Before they could snatch the car from him they already beat him and threatened to shoot him because he refuse to release the car at first

Seems the family is good natured hence these benevolence.
Copy me tomorrow alaye
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Copy me tomorrow alaye

Yes I am one person that believes in positivity, if one live a positive life, there are things that can’t befall you.
I believe that if one do good it will follow him and if one do bad it will follow him
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Copy me tomorrow alaye

I’m into premium events planning, incase you have job for me
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by RighteousDemon: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Yes I am one person that believes in positivity, if one live a positive life, there are things that can’t befall you.
I believe that if one do good it will follow him and if one do bad it will follow him

Sure!
The positive outcome of these events are clear pointers that the family is sitting on a positive moral pedestal
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Sure!
The positive outcome of these events are clear pointers that the family is sitting on a positive moral pedestal

Yes, you’re right πŸ’― %
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by RighteousDemon: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Georgekyrian:

I’m into premium events planning, incase you have job for me

No shaking bro!
I will if it arises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by xtivin(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Georgekyrian:
At around 7:00pm this night, a very close friend of mine whom was among my committee during my wedding was kidnapped at the entrance of my area.
The four men kidnappers was already mounted and robbing randomly when the guy drove into the street with his ML350 Benz. They shot twice and whisked him in their Collora salon car. Due to the hold up at the express Owerri- Umuahia road, they compelled him to direct them through the street which he directed through his own street as same as mine. We have a very bad road (damp unaccessible road) at some part of the street and their is where the kidnappers car stuck.
They tried a lot to push it but they couldn’t, they even called a guy which I bought drink for this night to help them and they will give him 10k and he refused. Which made them to leave the kidnapped guy and move on with leg.
My Guy is free now and police arrived shortly, we helped and towed out the kidnappers car with the Benz. Why police took the car for more investigations.
Not regular robbery, your guy ripped them off.like a fraud deal gone bad. We need more details of this. Else, which real kidnapper will be this soft,abeg we no be baby.

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Wish kind kidnapper dey ask captive for directions? This story get as e be. Are they really kidnappers?
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Curious345: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Imo state is the new haiti

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by WantsandMore: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2023
What a traumatic event? Nigerians don't do therapy πŸ˜’
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by id4sho(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Seems like your area is acttractive to criminals

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's a wonky story. @IbileBlog reports what happened in Owerri. There's a question mark on the credibility of this tattletale.

Na fufu dey inside your skull

Be more reasonable sad

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Quadribabaalagb: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Glad for your friend, glad for the rain, glad for bad road, glad for your blog, glad for everything.

Glad that I'm your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Khd95(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
More bad roads to your community then
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Na fufu dey inside your skull

Be more reasonable sad

Ahh 🀣
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2023
id4sho:

Seems like your area is acttractive to criminals

Nigeria is so rough, I’m a reporter and I know what I see in news daily
Re: Just Witnessed A Kidnapping And Bad Road Saved My Guy (photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2023
xtivin:

Not regular robbery, your guy ripped them off.like a fraud deal gone bad. We need more details of this. Else, which real kidnapper will be this soft,abeg we no be baby.

Did you read my write up and did you really understand?
They were robbing already, they saw the guy and became opportunist, they know that there was a road connection but the prove that they are not familiar with the area made them loose the job.
If he rip them they would have shot him and moreover he is a man and you don’t expect man to looseguard because you are on LG
Men na men oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Case Study : P.aedophilia /incestuous Acts On The Rise In Nigeria / (graphic Video) 1 Million Boys Caught In Gbagada, Burnt To Ashes / Video Of A Nigerian Man Who A Machete Couldn't Cut After An "Odeshi Ritual"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.