Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Americans Struggle To Name African Countries - Amazing Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Americans Struggle To Name African Countries - Amazing Video (284 Views)

2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Owode Elede: Trapped In Flood — Residents Of Lagos Community Struggle To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Americans Struggle To Name African Countries - Amazing Video by Rostikol: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Americans Struggle To Name African Countries - Amazing Video by Rostikol: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
One thing I've noticed is that our standard of education is high in Nigeria, despite all our complaints.

From my experience overseas, I can tell you for free that if you take a Nigerian kid who successfully attended a VILLAGE SECONDARY SCHOOL in Nigeria, and place him among his peers in the UK and USA, he outperforms them, as in top of the class level.

Every single time.

I also believe that it is our HIGH STANDARD OF EDUCATION that enables many Nigerians to perform excellently overseas.

If you can pass a Nigerian exam, be it GCSe or JAMB, or poly, or degree, you can destroy any exam in the world, and excel in your field.

Quote me on that any day.

1 Like

Re: Americans Struggle To Name African Countries - Amazing Video by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rostikol:
One thing I've noticed is that our standard of education is high in Nigeria, despite all our complaints.

From my experience overseas, I can tell you for free that if you take a Nigerian kid who successfully attended a VILLAGE SECONDARY SCHOOL in Nigeria, and place him among his peers in the UK and USA, he outperforms them, as in top of the class level.

Every single time.

I also believe that it is our HIGH STANDARD OF EDUCATION that enables many Nigerians to perform excellently overseas.

If you can pass a Nigerian exam, be it GCSe or JAMB, or poly, or degree, you can destroy any exam in the world, and excel in your field.

Quote me on that any day.

we dont have a higher standard . We have only mastered how to pass exam through cramming. When it comes to innovation and invention our people are no where to be found. We are not trained to challenge status quo or think outside the box. The oyinbo man education system has removed competition as there is no position in class. They want people to be able to think to solve problems that exists in the world.

Why are people surprised they cant name countries in Africa. No one cares about poor people in reality. Its just like asking someone who grew up in banana island to name places in iyana ipaja or ajegunle .He doesn’t care about such places

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweden:list Of Requirements For Work Permit / IBADAN: What You Never Knew About The Ancient City - Pic / Can I Still Change My Intentional Passport Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.