Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now (69098 Views)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Sermon On The Mount By Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by BigDawsNet: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2023
They should come back in full
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Fididiguy(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2023
The young ones can still look for the movie now and watch it... Very educative in both Christian's faith

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Amen
jesusjnr2020:
Kudos to founders of Mount Zion films for consistency.

Their Gospel and focus has not been affected and derailed by material things and the riches of this world that came as a result of their successes over the years.

Sadly the same can not be said for many who started so well.

May God help us to be consistent in His Word and give us the grace to endure to the end. In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Fididiguy(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Fididiguy post=124308544]The young ones can still look for the movie now and watch it... Very educative Christian's faith

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Evii: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
The man that acted Ishawuru...a terrifying movie those days...

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by favour32(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
cool
stephenponti:
21st century kids won't know these film.
Usai!
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Galaxyss(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Mount Zion film really tried back thenđź‘Ť, their movies portrayed what was happening in the society and the benefits of Faith with prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Sprints3: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Just a little sin mumu mount Zion film that year plus the gods are dead and apoti eri. Back when dem still dey brainwashing me. Now my eyes don open. God I don old. All these VHS movies. The video cassette of this movie Still dey family house. Gloria bamiloye sef don old. She no even fine again. Becos una dey worship God mean say make Una no watch Una appearance.
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by happney65: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Remember the theme song in the movie "Ese to ba gbemi,to gbemi,to gbemi,ese to ba gbemi, o le la mi mo le o"

It was a movie about premarital sex. A lady already engaged to another church brother. They ended up fvcking themselves and got pregnant. Got an abortion as it didn't end well. The days premarital sex and getting pregnant out of wedlock was like a very very big deal.

I go watch the movie for weekend, go back to school on Monday and still go finger girls an succk boobiee.

Kilon kan iru awa yi.. grin

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by jubrilELsudan: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2023
WOW THEIR DAUGHTER IS SO PRETTY

PLS WHO HAS HER CONTACTS OR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES CAUSE I WILL LIKE TO MARRY HER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by KajolSesmic: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2023
How time flies !!

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by onomeabuja: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWle99J_E0

Remember "Shade" from the Mount Zion Film Just a little sin? See how she looks now
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/b534eecf6c6d9b2577bd07627eaf93e8
@op pls can u send me d link to download this movie? Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Savedday2: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by TheSuperX(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2023
This movie done old sha

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Oju4190: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Isawuru

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Tareq1105: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2023
dawnomike:
This family has come a long way!!!

Wonderful family.

This family has been a blessing to many families, individuals, and nations. Many have turned to Christ via their ministrations like The gods Are Dead.

It's my prayer that God will continue to keep and use the family for His kingdom and when the trumpet shall sound, they shall not be left behind amen.

We love your family dearly sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by airsaylongcome: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Before these set of "movies", their production were stage productions that were also scary

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by pinknipple: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2023

Men should stop talking to wemen.
If they must earn their place in the society.
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Kukutenla: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWle99J_E0

Remember "Shade" from the Mount Zion Film Just a little sin? See how she looks now
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/b534eecf6c6d9b2577bd07627eaf93e8
I thought they said these people are childless
Rumor mongers Sha

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Mount Zion films, I remember them. in their movies all one time sex always lead to pregnancy.

The indoctrination in their movies is top notch. sins in their movies are hardly, if ever, forgiven by the god in the movie

Facts.
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Allisgud: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2023
This movie use to be the bomb back then,I remember watching ayamatanga,the sound track alone go make u shiver,u deer not walk alone in the face me I face u passage like we call it back then shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Mount Zion films, I remember them. in their movies all one time sex always lead to pregnancy.

The indoctrination in their movies is top notch. sins in their movies are hardly, if ever, forgiven by the god in the movie

Still trying too hard...! Give over sir!

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2023
Evii:
The man that acted Ishawuru...a terrifying movie those days...

Yeah... Ultimate Power remains their greatest movie series till date!

Others worthy of mention are:

Perilous times
Great Mistake
Story of My Life
Wounded Heart

Their movies helped shape the lives of young people positively, and kept the nation largely moral!

5 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Mercy2006(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Back then, we were all enthralled by Gloria Bamiloye's natural beauty.
She was who we all wanted to watch.
Her acting was top notch.
Kudos our dear beautiful Sister!

4 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

That's sad... You mean your family ladies and circle of friends!

Accept my sympathy!

Please, always learn to speak for yourself on such matters!

1 Like

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Stargangz: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Those days of Ishawuru and ayamatanga, light dey steady back then. You dare not miss agbara nla episode showing every thursday on OSRC. This woman go lift you up when she dey vex with one magical hand without touching you grin
Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by God2man2again(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
The grace of God is sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by Stargangz: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2023
happney65:
Remember the theme song in the movie "Ese to ba gbemi,to gbemi,to gbemi,ese to ba gbemi, o le la mi mo le o"

It was a movie about premarital sex. A lady already engaged to another church brother. They ended up fvcking themselves and got pregnant. Got an abortion as it didn't end well. The days premarital sex and getting pregnant out of wedlock was like a very very big deal.

I go watch the movie for weekend, go back to school on Monday and still go finger girls an succk boobiee.

Kilon kan iru awa yi.. grin
Oluwa Olorun alagbara tu omo re yi sile ninu igbekun ese, Baba mimo bami wo iranse yi pale kio tunmo, bami fi agadagodo si l'enu, bami fi super glue le owo re pa, nitori ti oba nba igbesi aye re lo bayi, ko malo sonu, ki arakunrin yi le ri ijoba orun fi se ere je, ni oruko Jesu Kristi tia gbadura, Amin grin

4 Likes

Re: Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now by blowjohn(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Racoon:
This is one of the old classical films of the Mount Zion Drama Ministry that was directed by Mike Bamiloye( of the famous “AGBARA NLA / THE ULTIMATE POWER” era of the 1990s ).

In the film under consideration, there was one Miss Shade – a music minister( played by Mrs.Gloria Bamiloye )who was engaged to Mr Kingsley( Kayode Olubunmi ) – Sunday School Superintendent hence was expecting to get married in a short while.

But they became careless and devil set them for a fall. They commit immorality and the vision of God for their lives were completely destroyed. I fear immorality since I watch this film. Thank you Mike Bamiloye and your team.

Ayaaaaaamattttannnnga!

I see oluwatuoyin and Bose!

Nooooooo!

Agbaranla/ultimate power chai! That series used to put fear into me! Back then at ibadan
One scene I can remember is where money turned into snail .....

Anytime the show aired omo as u dey watch am, u dey look all around u.

This drama series, along with 'Willlie Willie' were 2 u cud not watch alone cos of fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / Bible Study Service || May 6, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.