Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop (71681 Views)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Obasanjo, Zainab Ahmed Writes AfDB, Says U.S Has Ridiculed The Governance System / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by ogbe88(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
chidiokay:

The situation on ground is not really about mockery and those making shouting there is dignity in labour are either ignorant or just being clever by quarter, prior to election there is a presumption Obedient gave

Obedient/Obi supporters are elites,sophisticated, good looking, poise, rich and all igbos are super rich they can feed dirty agbadorians

The way Obedient parade themselves, no one expect an Obi supporter to look like the picture posted , we were made to believe agbadorians ones below the average class.

So all that there is dignity in labour is immaterial, now it as being proven not every obedient is posh, learned and living a rich life.

i know agbadorians that are looking better than that guy
U made no sense, pls try and do better.
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by bentenny(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
I cannot fathom why an atiku supporter of a drowning party like pdp would be making a mockery of a hardworking man trying to earn a living simply because he made a choice to vote for a particular candidate during the general election!

Now I know why terrible things are currently happening at PDP!
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by chidiokay: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
ogbe88:
U made no sense, pls try and do better.

And you .... App ? undecided
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by plentyz: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Must you bring Tinubu to all your matter? the photo was taken by Atiku supporters and you haters head still carry Tinubu for head. nawa for you oo
Ezeama400:
You see the kind of mentality some Nigerians have including average Tinubu Rodent .. This is one of the major mentality that kept Nigeria like this ..(Average Tinubu supporter is poor mentally and financially)

Some them belive that once you are a celebrity or if you have had access to a politician you are made for life ... Its this type of mentality that makes you people too loot public fund if you are opportnued to find yourself in a public office, while so many of them live fake life and engage in all manner of atrocities to maintain such fake life.. , average Igbo man is not like that .. If we depend on government we wouldn't have risen after the civil war ..
No matter our status in the public we don't joke with our source of income ...

Orji uzo Kalu is still selling Okirika today despite being a Senator.. The same okirika business he started in his 20's.. A house of reps member i know is still selling stockifish and many of them ..
So being popular or being a celebrity shouldn't make you to work and earn again ? ...

It's this kind of mentality that kept Olajumoke breadseller where she is ....

This post is an evidence to show that some Nigerians and Tinubu supporters to an extent are very lazy people that dependsl on government/ politicians for survival..

Only criminals are rich without hard work

Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by fabbby(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is lovely. There is dignity in labor.
Weldone bro.

This actually is what we encourage in this nation, not mind of crime and excessive looting by people who offers no services to mankind
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by MrSly(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
NwekeUG:
Stephen Mouka, a Labour Party (LP) supporter and the man behind the popular "Eluuu-P" chant, was recently spotted in his workshop where he labours for his daily bread, IGBERETV reports.

Idris Ibrahim Kalgo, a supporter of Atiku Abubakar shared the photos on his Twitter page, with the caption;

https://twitter.com/kalgo_idris/status/1677626554191339520?t=QWtKOf88ASfFc8NzPf-U8w&s=19

Below are some reactions to his tweet.

https://igberetvnews.com/1447952/obidients-ridiculed-eluuu-p-singer-spotted-workshop-photos/
The writer of this thread has maggot up his head instead of brain.
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by mokwechineme: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
NwekeUG:
Stephen Mouka, a Labour Party (LP) supporter and the man behind the popular "Eluuu-P" chant, was recently spotted in his workshop where he labours for his daily bread, IGBERETV reports.

Idris Ibrahim Kalgo, a supporter of Atiku Abubakar shared the photos on his Twitter page, with the caption;

https://twitter.com/kalgo_idris/status/1677626554191339520?t=QWtKOf88ASfFc8NzPf-U8w&s=19

Below are some reactions to his tweet.

https://igberetvnews.com/1447952/obidients-ridiculed-eluuu-p-singer-spotted-workshop-photos/
na this guy call baba God wan pick now i dey tell u. The person intent on mocking him is giving him the attention needed in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by luluosas(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
The man who thought he was shaming the industrious guy is a pure slowpoke
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by Yjjsjjsj: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
cut.it.app
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by Yjjsjjsj: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by stasius: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
He is better than many jobless Internet rats ridiculing him.
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by caesymore(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
No even sophisticated shop sef.......
Normal 2 by 2........

TRy switching your monika to fairlyUsedBrain
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
just d perfect publicity my guy eluu p needs now.

I give am from now til next two weeks, dis guys story and testimony go change overnight!

I trust d OBIdient family!
cool
didn't I say so b4?

cool
Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by Mrkindness: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Now God don pick him call, enemies can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop by OloyeVIII: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
pyyxxaro:
BABA GOD WON PICK THIS GUY CALL NOW
No be lie! God don answer the guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.