Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . (3857 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by FuckkMOD: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
emotiona blackmail
Curious345:
Mmesoma had recently complained to her close friends about taking her life . This follows the heckling and bullying she received from countless Nigerians , some even calling for her imprisonment and baying for her blood.

Mmesoma is only a teenager , an adventurous one at that . Majority of those judging her would not be able to cast the first stone if the -books of life is open - because they probably did worse as teenagers.

We must be very careful with the way we call that young lady out . As a nation ,our next line of action should be centred on showing her love and mercy ,for this will help her healing in no small measure .

The likes of @Renomokri are runaway criminals , whose only desire is - trend and go viral -even at the detriment of common sense.
He was chief Piper in the campaign of calumny against Mmesomma, who is not only a girl child -but also a teenager ..

we hope the Anambra State government keeps close eye on mmesoma. Suicide could be an option on her table.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by MissW: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
24SEVEN:

She didn't know when to stop with her lies. Lying to your parents at home is one thing, lying to the whole country is another.

Some people get mind sha. Imagine having the guts to walk to the commissioner of education to complain that JAMB failed to recognise her as the highest scorer when she knew she faked her result? I fear who no fear that girl.
Too bad for the girl.
But on the issue of going to the commissioner, you'll notice in the video she mentioned her principal, that they went together to the education board to complain. I personally think that her teachers asked for her score, she gave the faked score and they were happy for her only to later hear jamb celebrating another person with lower score. I think it's the principal that called for the protest and she couldn't find a way to stop them or tell the truth.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by CJStarz: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
She's only a misguided child. Have some empathy.

michlins:
Whatever she's going through now, she brought it upon herself. Actions have consequences and that is where she currently is.

Certificate forgery today, tomorrow may be license forgery
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Kenmatt(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
That girl is a fraud Super Star
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by CJStarz: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kindly modify your comment by correcting the errors in your sentences.

Benwallt:
EjambKEME MMESOMA is a complete fraud. Haul her to jail to safe our public health in the future.

This kind will destroy you lower jaw when she handles you dental surgery, remove your heart n replace it with slippers. She doesn't deserve a place in our society.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by CJStarz: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Someone must have been behind her, giving her the courage and morale to still hold tight to her lies. Anyways, let's all forgive and let go. I believe she's learnt her lesson.

24SEVEN:

She didn't know when to stop with her lies. Lying to your parents at home is one thing, lying to the whole country is another.

Some people get mind sha. Imagine having the guts to walk to the commissioner of education to complain that JAMB failed to recognise her as the highest scorer when she knew she faked her result? I fear who no fear that girl.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by RoyalBlu(f): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
OP hope you watched that video where she said she's 'traumatized' cos of the allegations of forgery?

Here I was thinking she was an innocent. Pray she turns out better.

She has taken the saying of 'looks can be deceptive' to a whole new high.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by adefitim(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abeg na lie... Una won stylishly make people sympathize with her

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Benwallt(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
CJStarz:
Kindly modify your comment by correcting the errors in your sentences.

Go to hell
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by meetme01: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
michlins:
Whatever she's going through now, she brought it upon herself. Actions have consequences and that is where she currently is.

You know what they call psychological trauma or bully? At that age, she will be traumatised and that can eventually make her loose her mental health. You see the difference between West and Africans is that no matter your offence, they ensure your psychological stability. That's why you see their prisoners in good health condition, watching movies, and properly corrected. In our situation, the offender must be bullied, traumatised until he/she is pronounced dead before we back off.

Yes, she has offended. She needs correction and she can even be sent to a correctional home but NO, the older generation who ought to assist her mental and psychological health are the one's bullying her.

What do you expect her to do?
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by GambaOsaka: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nonsense . Which kain suicide watch?
Her evil advisers have started again.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Tochj(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Benwallt:
EjambKEME MMESOMA is a complete fraud. Haul her to jail to safe our public health in the future.

This kind will destroy you lower jaw when she handles you dental surgery, remove your heart n replace it with slippers. She doesn't deserve a place in our society.
But Buhari and Tinubu who doesn't have any certificate at all deserve to live
I hate hypocrisy with passion.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Benwallt(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tochj:

But Buhari and Tinubu who doesn't have any certificate at all deserve to live
I hate hypocrisy with passion.

You are suffering from acute ignorance and nativistic personally disorder
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Shezzman: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
On point...
MissW:

Too bad for the girl.
But on the issue of going to the commissioner, you'll notice in the video she mentioned her principal, that they went together to the education board to complain. I personally think that her teachers asked for her score, she gave the faked score and they were happy for her only to later hear jamb celebrating another person with lower score. I think it's the principal that called for the protest and she couldn't find a way to stop them or tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Baronthecelebri: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Let her die if she want to, very stupid girl. She forge her results, I hate Igbo girls God forbid.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by UnimkeAk(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
Mmesoma had recently complained to her close friends about taking her life . This follows the heckling and bullying she received from countless Nigerians , some even calling for her imprisonment and baying for her blood.

Mmesoma is only a teenager , an adventurous one at that . Majority of those judging her would not be able to cast the first stone if the -books of life is open - because they probably did worse as teenagers.

We must be very careful with the way we call that young lady out . As a nation ,our next line of action should be centred on showing her love and mercy ,for this will help her healing in no small measure .

The likes of @Renomokri are runaway criminals , whose only desire is - trend and go viral -even at the detriment of common sense.
He was chief Piper in the campaign of calumny against Mmesomma, who is not only a girl child -but also a teenager ..

we hope the Anambra State government keeps close eye on mmesoma. Suicide could be an option on her table.

We didn't do worse
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Tochj(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Benwallt:

You are suffering from acute ignorance and nativistic personally disorder
Iliterate and copy and paste English
I insist a Hypocrite is worse than a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Benwallt(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tochj:

Iliterate and copy and paste English
I insist a Hypocrite is worse than a green snake in a green grass.

All brawn no brain. Go and reduce your ignorance. It has reduced you to a perpetual fool. Vainglorious buffoon
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by intellisquard: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2023
Obainoman6:
She better not do anything stupid afterall tinubu forged and rigged his way to become Nigeria president, let her remember that anytime she sees anyone criticizing her.

If Nigeria's number one man did it how about her

You people's comment dey always make me laugh... You are all naive honestly... If she wan commit suicide the let her, she think it's easy to fool the whole nation and go Scot free like that, she can only fool Easterners not all of us.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Curious345: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2023
intellisquard:

You people's comment dey always make me laugh... You are all naive honestly... If she wan commit suicide the let her, she think it's easy to fool the whole nation and go Scot free like that, she can only fool Easterners not all of us.
it's people like you that marry 9yr old
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by zedegit: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2023
michlins:

Tulumbu and Mumud actions don't have consequences abi? Dey play.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by michlins(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2023
zedegit:

Tulumbu and Mumud actions don't have consequences abi? Dey play.
this is how we don't raise another version
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by MelesZanawi: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2023
Igbos pamper and encourage criminals. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Curious345: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2023
MelesZanawi:
Igbos pamper and encourage criminals. Shikena.
that's absolutely untrue
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Almaigaa: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:

You want us to show the criminal 19 years old woman love? You must be put of your mind. We want her to pay for her crime. She must go to jail.

Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2023
michlins:

True!please sir I've tried posting on nairaland for weeks but it's not been successful.I have mailed the mods and asked other users but no response.Please how do you do it Sir?I follow you on this forum and I enjoy your topics.I will like to post some of mine too.
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by michlins(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
True!please sir I've tried posting on nairaland for weeks but it's not been successful.I have mailed the mods and asked other users but no response.Please how do you do it Sir?I follow you on this forum and I enjoy your topics.I will like to post some of mine too.
I don't know oh
Re: Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt . by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
michlins:
I don't know oh
oh.You were not the one I wanted to ask.That was an error from me.I'm sorry about that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Secondary School 2012/2013 Admission Is Out / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. / Yabatech Part Time Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.