Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? (269 Views)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / ‘i’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships’ – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye / I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? by DejiPlug(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2023
PRAISE GOD

When it starts to feel one-sided, that’s your sign to go.

If you’re a giver, find another giver.

Relationships require more than just love.
Your partner's needs are just as equal as your own.

Finding your right fit partner requires discernment + wisdom to be selective.

Some people come to your life just to show you deserve better. Tap here to meet better people.

Just because it could have been different does not mean it would have worked out.

The right person gonna show you that you wasn’t even asking for too much.

If you don’t tell people how you feel, they won’t know.

Always remember: if it drains you, it’s not for you.

Re: What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? by Felimax(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2023
DejiPlug:
PRAISE GOD

When it starts to feel one-sided, that’s your sign to go.

If you’re a giver, find another giver.

Relationships require more than just love.
Your partner's needs are just as equal as your own.

Finding your right fit partner requires discernment + wisdom to be selective.

Some people come to your life just to show you deserve better. Tap here to meet better people.

Just because it could have been different does not mean it would have worked out.

The right person gonna show you that you wasn’t even asking for too much.

If you don’t tell people how you feel, they won’t know.

Always remember: if it drains you, it’s not for you.

If I am a giver and I find another giver then my life is doom.

My Golden rule remains What I won't swallow I won't chew.
Re: What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Don't hurt me, don't stress me else I'll be gone without giving you closure
Re: What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? by DejiPlug(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Felimax:

If I am a giver and I find another giver then my life is doom.

My Golden rule remains What I won't swallow I won't chew.
Mk una 2 kukuma give your lives to Christ first
Re: What Is Your "Golden Rule" When It Comes To Relationships? by duduade: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Never ever sacrifice your peace of mind for stupidity in love
If she ain't giving you that peace of mind abeg walk away

Do not give a dime to any gold digger... The same way I have one brain, two hands and two legs working assiduously for my money so does she ....

(1) (Reply)

Choirmistress, The Ärmed Robber / I Still Send Out Proposals To Potential Clients Everyday - C.H.N.G Media Boss / Arrested Suspect Who Treated Mohbad Is Not A Registered Nurse,association Declar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.