Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners (2082 Views)

The Debate: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich Preview,are The Gunners Capable Of Winning? / Breaking News: Mikel Silvestre Joins Gunners / The Gunners' First Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners by bagoma(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
what? i have 40k to collect and i never knew?
why am i seeing this thread now?

kola, just get ready to foot the bill for our drinks on may 17th, o.(the party will be like none ever seen before)
we have won it already.
kept telling you but you wouldnt listen.
you, nicetohave and some others laughed at me when i first stated it but slowly before everyone's eyes its coming to pass.
arsenal is lifting the cup and i have 40k to collect from kola!
wow! cheesy cheesy
Re: My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners by Akolawole(m): 1:35am On May 19, 2006
bagoma:

what? i have 40k to collect and i never knew?
why am i seeing this thread now?

kola, just get ready to foot the bill for our drinks on may 17th, o.(the party will be like none ever seen before)
we have won it already.
kept telling you but you wouldnt listen.
you, nicetohave and some others laughed at me when i first stated it but slowly before everyone's eyes its coming to pass.
arsenal is lifting the cup and i have 40k to collect from kola!
wow! cheesy cheesy

Thank God, my 40k is intact in my mama's wardrobe.
Re: My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners by Fimmy(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2006
pucho:

Arsenal the greatest team oin world. as long as the gaffer does not make any changes to our back four then i feel we are on our way to Paris and the trophy maybe just maybe even finnish third in the premiership. my only fear is the Campbell issue,

Wenger has to play Campbll if he is to make Englands world cup team and that could upset the balance of the team.
thanks God Eboue and Cesc are back.
Re: My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners by bagoma(f): 5:53am On May 19, 2006
@ akolawole,
yeah be very thankful. cheesy
Re: My 30k Gift To Nairaland Gunners by Skintite(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2006
@akola
r u sure u didnt pray against us so as to keep ur 40k ? grin

Thou u said u supported us undecided am just wonderin undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Players Trials: European Dream Come True / Keshi Names 24-Man-Squad To Face Congo 10th November / Photos: Mesut Ozil's Amazing Mansion Worth €35 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.