Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo (55745 Views)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by callmevirus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
The guy is a big fool
What do you expect from that gender
The gender that is full of
Wickedness
Cheating
Lying
Manipulators
Evil gender

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by HomeTutorsPro: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
The man should thank his stars.
At least his friend, maybe now ex-friend, has saved him the cost of a DNA test and the trauma that would have come with it.
Plus the money he'd have used to take care of another man's child.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Anytime you see the prefix 'REAL' attached to a man, kindly note that anything that follows is pure trash....

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by MuslimIgbo: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Don't propose to a WHORÈ, dem no go here...

Don't marry a WHORÈ

Don't marry a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT

DON'T PAY BRIDE PRICE ON A WHORÈ AND A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY NUMEROUS MEN.

DON'T BE A TRASH COLLECTOR.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Divineyin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ladies can be mean and cunning at same time . Why promise but guys marriage, why u are sure it only one u will get married to just because of money

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
All the bad things in this whole wide world can only be found in SW
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by IyanuDeb(f): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Are men the only ones allowed to engage in polygamy? grin
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Kenmatt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Believe these folks at your own blockos
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by NOwazobia: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roger3D:
The guy is an idiot. She has already shown signs of disloyalty and yet you still want to wife her? I mean who does that?
He wants to shame her, and not wife her.

I also sense he is trying to protect a friend from a whorish woman.

Who knows which other man apart from the two she must have made out with.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by YoungLionken(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
H
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Useku(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Now it doesn't matter if the supposed ex is responsible for the pregnancy or not.

The fact that the dog forked both guys concurrently while preparing for marriage is enough reason to trash "it".

The groom must never accept the stray dog,it's only ok for forks.

The ex did the right thing at least he helped a fellow comrade avert a pending disaster.

Stay woke bradas and look out for fellow soldiers!

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by tiswell(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
I love this.

more interceptions for all the fraudulent ladies who use and dump men

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Padipadi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Stupid man. She's entitled to marry anyone and he has no right to do this rubbish.
But she deserved confrontation.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by MuslimIgbo: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
So you don't see anything wrong with what he did, that's a weak man's move. Are you a weak man?
Or deh
What do you know about being a weak man?
Are you a man?
Make una try dey get sense.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by dustmalik: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
I've been saying it and I will keep saying it; Any man getting married to a Nigerian girl in the year 2023 is an idiot.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by WarriAproko: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na Skit
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by seniorgozman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
The man no try.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by rajiedreez: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
OK na, inspector catch am
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by WarriAproko: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Big prank
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by mayor1814: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is real . It's no skit sha. But women get mind oo. You are fucking and promising two full grown men, and d groom didn't even detect. Fear woman

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Stupid man. She's entitled to marry anyone and he has no right to do this rubbish.
...shatap!

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by izonborn098(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
And am ordinary girlfriend has the right to deceive her boyfriend to collect 500k. Are u a man or woman, smh.
IconicR:
Does an ordinary boyfriend have such right or isn't she entitled to make her choice. A real man will count his loss and move on and not act stupidly.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by bluefilm: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
I'm sure this must be just another Instagram or TikTok skit.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Agugbadin: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria women are deceitful ,sadly today churches are filled with this ladies. Can you imagine sleeping with two different men and claiming to be born again.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by AskNgige2: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Only is yeruba all these rubbish happen
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Does an ordinary boyfriend have such right or isn't she entitled to make her choice. A real man will count his loss and move on and not act stupidly.
A real man would have her killed!
Idiats shouldn't be allowed to eat cakes & still have them back. You can't be enjoying privileges while thinking you're smarter than karma.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by izonborn098(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
On what ground do have to arrest the man? Na wa for u.
ecolime:

I won't applaud the man for spoiling our occasion. No one would be happy with such. Honestly, I will get him arrested.

But one thing is certain after the dust is settled, I will most likely disown my sister for bringing the family name into disrepute.

Why ascribe the pregnancy of your ex-fiance to another man? When we talk of paternity fraud of first borns, na this pattern e dey follow.

Get pregnant for a man, if he is not ready for marriage. Quickly marry the next available man
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by AskNgige2: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=124313740]
I won't applaud the man for spoiling our occasion. No one would be happy with such. Honestly, I will get him arrested.

But one thing is certain after the dust is settled, I will most likely disown my sister for bringing the family name into disrepute.

Why ascribe the pregnancy of your ex-fiance to another man? When we talk of paternity fraud of first borns, na this pattern e dey follow.

Get pregnant for a man, if he is not ready for marriage. Quickly marry the next available man 😡 [/quote
Lastly fear yeruba men..

One de Abuja now dating my cousin but we knew he is married in Lagos and came to Abuja to disguise as single man

Yeruba men are evil, reason they support evil things

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by ConquerorK: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:

Somehow, you kept dodging the question
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by carlos1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
So you don't see anything wrong with what he did, that's a weak man's move. Are you a weak man?
u r d one that is weak, A simp
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by bionixs: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
ecolime:

If it was a lady that did this to a guy that betrayed her, I am sure you would say Good for the guy.

Hypocrite
that was very bad coming from the lady. However, she made her choice , just leave them and walk away.

A girl did something like that to me . It was not easy but I locked up and backed out. Till today , she still regrets it and I have the best wife today

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo)