Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo (55726 Views)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Toktee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Stupid man. She's entitled to marry anyone and he has no right to do this rubbish.
With his pregnancy ahbi?

Learn to read before you Comment.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Taigaban: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not supporting the lady but condemning the action of the man. If she were your sister would you applaud the man for acting this way?
You people should understand why some people act this way. What if he has invested his life savings on this lady? This guy's action is a clear indication that he doesn't know where to start if he looses the lady. I don't think he is happy doing this.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Onucs(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
When God take away your trash, you don't go to the dumpster digging for it.

Honourable, that was harsh. Aah aah😀😀😀

Men and simping sha, be like 5&6. Spits
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na skit 😁, make una save una saliva.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Allisgud: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is the reason some celebrity do low-key wedding
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by slowice(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
That simple man must have spent a fortune on the farm tool and couldn't bear the pain of losing it all.

But he has lost it all already, even his mind.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
LikeAking:
Too many simps.

I swear cry
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Stupid man. She's entitled to marry anyone and he has no right to do this rubbish.
you are very weak, so weak. The weakest so far, simp. May you you never prosper in life as daughter of eve has dismantled your life.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by abidem4real: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
Who did rubbish between the stupid harlot who promised two innocent men marriage at a time and the jilted man who came to claim his stolen pregnancy from the beast called woman?
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by ginggerxy: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
So you don't see anything wrong with what he did, that's a weak man's move. Are you a weak man?
If he should kill her now it will be that he's a wicked man? Most Nigerians are morally bankrupt don't you know love scam is also a crime? Do you know how much it takes to keep relationship in Nigeria? I don't like the guys approach though , but if I had gone the way I would if I were to be the one you wouldn't type this.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by schoolboymatt(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
ecolime:

I won't applaud the man for spoiling our occasion. No one would be happy with such. Honestly, I fit get him arrested unto say he pour sand for our garri.

But one thing is certain after the dust is settled, I will most likely disown my sister for bringing the family name into disrepute.

Why ascribe the pregnancy of your ex-fiance to another man? When we talk of paternity fraud of first borns, na this pattern e dey follow.

Get pregnant for a man, if he is not ready for marriage. Quickly marry the next available man 😡

cry

after devil, na woman!
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by knowhowk: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
ecolime:

I won't applaud the man for spoiling our occasion. No one would be happy with such. Honestly, I fit get him arrested unto say he pour sand for our garri.

But one thing is certain after the dust is settled, I will most likely disown my sister for bringing the family name into disrepute.

Why ascribe the pregnancy of your ex-fiance to another man? When we talk of paternity fraud of first borns, na this pattern e dey follow.

Get pregnant for a man, if he is not ready for marriage. Quickly marry the next available man 😡
. Can't you just Ignore IconicR. Why are you Responding to this Person Comments for God's sake..

Does it makes sense for a lady to do what she has done ..someone is saying he shouldn't have done what he did and move on ..

Chai! Very Disgusting acts

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by knowhowk: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Godisablealltim:
you are very weak, so weak. The weakest so far, simp. May you you never prosper in life as daughter of eve has dismantled your life.
. cool. Infact ..
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Ijaya123: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
UPDATE:
The Enstranged Fiancee was later identified as GROOM's friend who is based in Lagos, dated & impregnated her, only for the BRIDE to come to ibadan and Marry the New GROOM.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CueH-ZLITP4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Buy how come the friend to the groom couldn’t attends his friend’s wedding but could come to distrust the same wedding?

Just thinking 🤔
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by bionixs: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mcslize:

Did you read the part they said the lady got pregnant for the man that came to intercept them? That the lady is pregnant for him but goes on trying to marry the other man that the pregnancy does not belong to? Did you read that part?
he could have made such claims to create more damage. The deeper the cut the better the damage. Just playing the devil’s advocate.

I had almost similar experience
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by 7upnigeria: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:
So you don't see anything wrong with what he did, that's a weak man's move. Are you a weak man?

A whole man had the mind to intercept bride, groom and their entire entourage on their wedding day and you said he's weak. If that's your definition of weak, then your brain needs to be formatted.

Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by AfonjaPriest: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ò ti pari. Ò ti sélé. Kò si nkan té lè sè.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by NAC1666: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
A man was heard screaming "wahala don Bursts oo" from behind the screen as he narrates the ordeal.

The incident was said to have happened around Samonda area of Ibadan, Oyo state.
The said Bride-lady had promised two men marriage before now, the other man heard and decided to intercept her motorcade on her wedding day.
The estranged fiancee took the decision to erupt on her Deal's day to burst the bubble of a Pregnant bride, claiming the pregnancy belongs to him.
The Groom was also sighted to be Fuming, his friends and groom Men were seen pleading with him to take cover in the car provided to convey them to the WEDDING RECEPTION, The lady was later seen to have collapsed when the GROOM removed his wedding Band & threw on her, while other concerned citizens interfered and persuaded the Angry Man to remove his Car from the Blocked convoys for the new Couple.

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1677929367631011843?t=9zshsU_2WjHOCqhJOIeHzw&s=19

UPDATE:
The Enstranged Fiancee was later identified as GROOM's friend who is based in Lagos, dated & impregnated her, only for the BRIDE to come to ibadan and Marry the New GROOM.

2 Romeo 1 Juliet...
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Why did the jilted lover do this on the road? It's just wrong.

He should have followed best practices which dictates that during the church wedding when the presiding minister requests if anyone has a reason why this couple shouldn't be married, he should have declared mental there and then. Instead he chose the road! Oh, I am so angry!

The stupid man just caused unnecessary traffic jam and made that poor woman faint on the road.
Had she fainted in church, there might have been a doctor in the audience to help the poor soul when she did!

Please, no one should disturb me today.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Cardozzo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
IconicR:

Omoh I go like wed you too o... With this your back side I go love you for life
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hey guys,

Below are the 8 cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students:

1. University of Regina.

2. University of Northern British Columbia.

3. Simon Fraser University.

4. Brandon University.

5. University of Prince Edward Island.

6. University of Sakatchewan.

7. Memorial University, Newfoundland.

8. University of New Brunswick.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by IyanuDeb(f): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Johans2023:
what is polygamy? Define it then pick your answer.
polygamy
/pəˈlɪɡəmi/
noun
the practice or custom of having more than one wife or
husband at the same time.
Women are very much allowed to in the normal sense
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Johans2023: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2023
IyanuDeb:
polygamy
/pəˈlɪɡəmi/
noun
the practice or custom of having more than one wife or
husband at the same time.
Women are very much allowed to in the normal sense
I hope you got your answer.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by godwon01(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Another Nollywood drama. There are things happening in real life that you can not imagine to be truth.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by Royceey(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
Does an ordinary boyfriend have such right or isn't she entitled to make her choice. A real man will count his loss and move on and not act stupidly.

If she was Innocent as claims, what Stops her from walking away rather than Deceiving and playing games with 2 grown up men for her Selfish interest!
She deserves what she got!

Cheating is a game when you're Caught it is an Offence!

You Sef rest.
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by DIIGZ(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
It's a skit from poly Ibadan student, they did it at Samonda and Apete
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by RillJ(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2023
The husband to be got delivered in the nick of time
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by WantsandMore: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Women will hold you & blackmail you if need be to a social contract if you promise them anything but when the tables are reversed....no shaking grin
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by oyoofong(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2023
She wanted to marry the two men differently!
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by GistFullGround: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
A man was heard screaming "wahala don Bursts oo" from behind the screen as he narrates the ordeal.

The incident was said to have happened around Samonda area of Ibadan, Oyo state.
The said Bride-lady had promised two men marriage before now, the other man heard and decided to intercept her motorcade on her wedding day.
The estranged fiancee took the decision to erupt on her Deal's day to burst the bubble of a Pregnant bride, claiming the pregnancy belongs to him.
The Groom was also sighted to be Fuming, his friends and groom Men were seen pleading with him to take cover in the car provided to convey them to the WEDDING RECEPTION, The lady was later seen to have collapsed when the GROOM removed his wedding Band & threw on her, while other concerned citizens interfered and persuaded the Angry Man to remove his Car from the Blocked convoys for the new Couple.

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1677929367631011843?t=9zshsU_2WjHOCqhJOIeHzw&s=19

UPDATE:

OP, you should have just written it in pidgin or yoruba; English language is not your friend!
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by chibrolex(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I learnt she got 500k from the guy a week before the wedding
...shatap,who told you?
Re: Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo by obotematics: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Fear woman
Good for her

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo)