Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Skit Maker Taaooma Sheds Light On Her Journey Into The World Of Music. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker Taaooma Sheds Light On Her Journey Into The World Of Music. (244 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / CNN Gives Special Recognition To Fast-rising Nigerian Skit Maker, Taaooma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skit Maker Taaooma Sheds Light On Her Journey Into The World Of Music. by Update2tv: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Skit maker Taaooma sheds light on her journey into the world of music.
ENTERTAINMENT / NEWS
Skit maker Taaooma sheds light on her journey into the world of music.
adminby adminJuly 9, 2023

Maryam Akpaogaki, popularly known as Taaooma, an acclaimed skit creator, has recently shared the motivation behind her venture into the music industry.

The multi-talented comedian-turned-musician expressed that she delved into music because she believed it would be more fitting to employ her own songs in her skits, rather than relying on the compositions of other artists.

During her appearance as a guest on the latest episode of The Leaderboard podcast, hosted by Fisayo Fosudo, she candidly shared her motivation.

She articulated, “To me, entertainment equates to liberation. It allows boundless possibilities.”

“Moreover, I relish the fact that the music is truly mine. It is a song I can genuinely take pride in creating. I simply feel that instead of utilizing other people’s music [in my skits], this endeavor is not beyond my capabilities. With access to a recording studio, we can create our own music.”

“I have an immense passion for music. Some individuals used to mention that I possess a melodious voice. However, rather than attempting solo singing, I believe collaborating with others would yield remarkable outcomes.”

Addressing her music’s detractors, Taaooma conveyed her determination to rely on her faith in God and her unwavering dedication to prove them wrong.

see more https://elaxen.net/2023/07/09/skit-maker-taaooma-sheds-light-on-her-journey-into-the-world-of-music/

(1) (Reply)

Rema Becomes Most Streamed African Artist In USA History With “calm Down” / 7 Proven Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Fast / Full Highlight And Winners Of 16TH HEADIES AWARD 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.