Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle (1692 Views)

OTILO..... E DON GO BE DAT / Kwankwaso Don Go Tell Tinubu Everything Wey Atiku Tell Am / Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by nairalanda1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Eluuu P don go back to he normal hustle as celebrity life no show love 😆

The famous Eluuu-P singer, Stephen Mouka, was recently spotted in his workshop where he ekes out a living for his daily bread.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

So?

God bless him. He is doing something with his hands. And he can fix things. Correct man

(And before you start...I am not an Obidient, I don't like LP as I regard it as PDP lite, and am not a fan of PDP, or APC either)>

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by 9japride(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

Horse shit !

How come you guys can't hold your corrupt politicians to account ?

SE has been producing the worst of the worst since 1999.

Stop assuming what you are not .

This here is one of the problems I have with you guys.

You leave your yeast and take your busy body to other regions.

That fat pig that is now president of Ohaneze is currently in Lagos looking on how to lean on the LASG over misplaced Ibo victimisation while his entire SE is being overrun by criminals claiming freedom fighters.

This is why I am sick of your shit.

The new Nigeria will only be possible if you Ibos mind your fcking business and leave every unit to its owners.

That said, I prefer using "Ibo" and if you don't like it I have other names you may not be too pleased to hear.

[color=#006600][/color]

You are just ranting. Even a kid knows that the structure of Nigeria encourages rascality of our politicians. Small thing, them go run to Abuja for cover.
If Nigeria were to practice regional government, I don't think any politician in the east will mess up. Igbos don't foolishly worship any politician for your information.
Me I know your type. You can never love the Igbos no matter how they try to please you guys. It's only an ignorant Igbo person that will think that they are being loved in Nigeria. If you like spell the word Igbo with foreign language it doesn't affect the sweetest tribe in the country.
Keep hating on the Igbos. The Arabs that so much hate the Israelites, how has it played out? Have they been able to defeat the nation of Israel?

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by 9japride(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

And yet you continue having the same crops of politicians in your region

Abeg who is deceiving who?
[color=#006600][/color]

I just mentioned it to someone here that the kind of government we run encourages rascality. All politicians run to Abuja for cover. If we practice regional kind of government, every region will hold their leaders accountable. Some region love to worship their political leaders and others don't.
If Nigeria were to be practicing regional kind of government, people like the present Imo state governor won't even win a local government seat
The power at the centre is just too much for a country that majority of people like the bad guys and are highly tribalistic/religious fanatics.
Those in leadership positions are made from the society.

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Mabizeka: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Buckets or storage tanks?
Do you need a job?

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by obayendo1010(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
What do you expect? Because he shout eluu p is now a celebrity? Funny you.
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by hegelian: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

The famous Eluuu-P singer, Stephen Mouka, was recently spotted in his workshop where he ekes out a living for his daily bread.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
this should be commendable.. it shows the guy has integrity

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Evilspirit666: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Is that why you have been lurking around NL mr I get job. Pity your life first

Radarada
Oloriburuku person,he just told you the truth

1 Like

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Roger3D(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Why mock a hard working man for his political inclination?
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by ezechi242: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

is that not better than pushing drugs?
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by helinues: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mabizeka:
Do you need a job?

You want to kiss goodbye to this moniker too?
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Mabizeka: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

You want to kiss goodbye to this moniker too?
I want to help your life ok.
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by helinues: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mabizeka:
I want to help your life ok.

Help your own life so that you can stop the years of trolling

You are not sounding good lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Mabizeka: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

Help your own life so that you can stop the years of trolling

You are not sounding good lately
Should I give the job to another person?
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by XerXers: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

And yet you continue having the same crops of politicians in your region

Abeg who is deceiving who?
Do you know that Alex Otti defeated PDP in 2015 and 2019? But your federal INEC declared PDP winner? Do you Know that whenever he went to court your brother Olanipekun will defend PDP and "win" using" technicalities" ? Do you know that this 2023 ignorant woman defied federal forces if INEC and Otti won? It's your weak and corrupt federal institutions that provide cover for mediocre leaders Nationwide. South West is even the worst but they always use Lagos for cheap cover
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Gilgil: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Who told you he has moved on?

Somebody that, come rain come shine, maintains a healthy financial base and is enlightened enough to chose a superior candidate.

People are just dipped in poverty mentality in this country

AntiZikist:

I don't see anything wrong with this man's career choice as long as it's a honest day work that contributes to society .

Stop this rubbish abeg.

The guy has moved on .

Your focus should be towards the jobless hacks that still carry Obi for head and not this young man.

Please
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by Japa007: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
IdiotOduduwa:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
IdiotOduduwa, very lovely name.
Re: Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle by alezzy13: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
I really don't understand the issue here. What is shameful in legitimately earn a living?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY!!! Atiku Does The Irreparable Damage To Tinubu Of Nigeria, Also Have Cas / Yoruba Obidients Reply Soyinka! / Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.