Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation (77552 Views)

18-Year-Old Armed Robber With A Dummy Gun Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by ALFADOS(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Sirebrightlight: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2023
That lady get experience of olosho.... I guess na she even de ride de baba...
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by sixtus3606(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
endsarrrs:
grin

lady should be rewarded

Honestly! If to say I fit see her aza, I for wire am 5 figure.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by CJStarz: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
🀣🀣✌️

chibrolex:
Na that side of using her ATM card to withdraw money wey me come tire for the whole story....(bro CJStartz you na logician ooo).
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by CJStarz: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
E get anywhere for the tory where dey mention say d thieves came with POS machine? I responded based on WHAT I READ in the story whilst you're reacting based on ASSUMPTIONS! POS indeed! Unless you be one of the thieves o. Now it's very obvious who's an olodo cum otondo cum dumbo between you and I

Intergrated:
so you never see criminals with pos which kind dumbfos full this country?
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Intergrated: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
CJStarz:
E get anywhere for the tory where dey mention say d thieves came with POS machine? I responded based on WHAT I READ in the story whilst you're reacting based on ASSUMPTIONS! POS indeed! Unless you be one of the thieves o. Now it's very obvious who's an olodo cum otondo cum dumbo between you and I

it's called intuition.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Bolaji1996: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dem fit say this armed robber too na minor since some people called mmesoma a 19yrs old a minor.
They should free the young boy, he is too innocent to do this, it is the fault of the woman and she is trying to put it on the young innocent boy. smiley
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by CJStarz: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
No wahala,bro. One love. ✌️

Intergrated:
it's called intuition.
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by NLKing01: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
is she really wise? What if she contact HIV or STD?
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they lose their sense of reasoning when it comes to coitus matters. Wise lady
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
NLKing01:
is she really wise? What if she contact HIV or STD?
He was already raping her
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May how a lady trapped armed robber with sex during operation favor me and my family.
shey make armed robber find you come house ni
Re: How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
pyyxxaro:
That Lady isn’t stingy at all

Obviously the foooolish armedrobber was on his heat period
she is a share-full giver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.