Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work (455 Views)

I Need 3d Artist For A Nigerian SCIFI MOVIE / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work / Would You Like To Become A 3D Artist? Read My Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Am a 3d artist that works with blender 3d, I'll be using this thread to showcase some of my work, you can also see my work on my Instagram page @ivory_concepts007
Enjoy
Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Model of the theatre of dreams Old Trafford

1 Like

Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Concept sports car

Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Something artistic

Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Another car model

Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Ogelock(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nice.
Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Klastivity: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is beautiful and awesome. Kudos bro... Still learning environmental lightening for cinematic feel in Maya. Which software did you use?
Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Klastivity:
This is beautiful and awesome. Kudos bro... Still learning environmental lightening for cinematic feel in Maya. Which software did you use?
blender
Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Excallibur(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Smart phone design

Re: Am A 3d Artist, Check Out Some Of My Work by Rotepim: 5:48pm On Mar 07
Are you passionate about 3D modeling and looking for opportunity to showcase your simple skills and get paid?

We're seeking 4 modelers with basic skills who want to earn easily and enjoy regular online work, completing tasks within set time frames.

As part of our team, you'll not only receive compensation for your work but also have the chance to expand your skill set by learning other software tools used within our company. Plus, there's potential for growth as you take on more responsibilities and tackle a variety of tasks.

If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey ,
reach out to us via

email at : visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Design Your Profeasional Logo Here / My Flyers Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.