Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked (1861 Views)

Omokri Asked If Any Of The LP Legislators Rejected The Suvs Bought For Them / Has It Not Dawned On Obi That Tinubu Used Him? Reno Omokri Asked / "Are Obidients Not Even Ashamed" Pastor Reno Omokri Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from a mr BOB
Dear @mr_b.o.b._,

Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, this is beginning to get out of hand. What is it with you guys? Is this genetic? What type of insecurity and inferiority complex is this? I travelled outside the shores of Nigeria with my own money to video and write about how Yoruba culture is thriving in Brazil, Cuba, and other parts of the Americas. And that is tantamount to hate against the Igbos.

Was I not doing this before the election. For goodness sake I had a documentary broadcast in the UK on the subject, titled Reno Around The World.

Is it possible to live with you guys in peace? I did not mention Igbos. I did not insinuate about Igbos. I just showed a video of White Brazilians and Cubans speaking Yoruba and practising Ifa worship, and I have been inundated with multiple comments accusing me of hating Igbo.

Does it mean that nobody can praise any Nigerian culture other than Igbo? If you guys do not like me, please stop following me and hindering the job God put me on Earth to do.

Did I not do a documentary in Tobago last year on the influence of Igbo culture there? Before I did that documentary, were you guys aware of the connection between Igbo and Efik people and Tobagans? Did people of any other ethnicity accuse me of hating them for promoting Igbo culture?

If you have a quarrel with Yorubas, go and meet them. I am not Yoruba. I am just an objective pan-Africanist trying to bring Africa and her diaspora closer together. This is becoming nauseating. What type of human beings are these? Please!!!

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1678020470392643584

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Realtord43

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
OMOKRI don't mind them an elder stateman said

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by successmatters(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kudos to the FG grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by ebenezary(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
but this is bitter truth, l can't just comprehend

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Igbos are the least tribe to feel threatened in Nigeria. The only tribe that goes to every nook and cranies of this country to make a living.

Igbos are THREAT themselves. FACT✅

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by Curious345: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Beerfraud , why sitting there? Get up and go take your bath ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by toneroforever(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reno is just an attention seeker. He knows there are Yorubas resident on NL who will applaud him for merely exhibiting his inherent stupidity.
The guy is seeking for a soft landing from Tinubu so he can return back from his self imposed asylum.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by Armaggedon: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lol
He is not getting attention from Igbos so he is creating one. He uses his pseudo profile to ask a silly question and uses his main account to answer himself. He must be a very sad and lonely man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by Davicl: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
I just wish Nigeria can divide by all means aje! , Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani in one country and you expect them to progress? Very big mistake

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by Davicl: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexis11:

You know deep down how miserable you guys are at the mention of Yorubas.

Because Yoruba put food on Igbo man's table huh?
Sometimes i really wonder 🤔 if you guys do reason at all how can any human feel miserable 😖 because of Yoruba huh 😊

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by TimeMachine2: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
They are created with generic malfunctioning DNA to hate anything they can't conquered.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by jogojogo: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Reno Omokri in responding to a tweet from a mr BOB
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1678020470392643584
Very insecure set if creatures that think the world revolves around them. Very backward

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by fx45(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Any day this hungry Reno Omokiri doesn't talk about Igbos, he might experience a seizure. The deranged lunatic lives and breathes Igbos. I've never seen such level of obsession in my life. What a low life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
toneroforever:
Reno is just an attention seeker. He knows there are Yorubas resident on NL who will applaud him for merely exhibiting his inherent stupidity.
The guy is seeking for a soft landing from Tinubu so he can return back from his self imposed asylum .
how did you know this or I should not ask for the source of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by helinues: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Reno, you too should rest

Too much of everything is not good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by richie240: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Perhaps bcus they know God has blessed the Yorubas.
You only feel threatened by what/who is better than you, init?
cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by fx45(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
sirchim:
Because you are a big FOOL that sold his conscience, looking for an appointment from THIEFNIBU. THIEFNIBU ba ze baka aiki, Mai Sha Sha kowai!
He knows he cannot get any type of appointment from Tinumbu... Even if it's to wash Remi's panties.

He's looking for amnesty to come back to Nigeria and I don't see that happening soon. He's doomed to live the next decade in exile.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
sirchim:
Because you are a big FOOL that sold his conscience, looking for an appointment from THIEFNIBU . THIEFNIBU ba ze baka aiki, Mai Sha Sha kowai!
how did you know this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
fx45:
Any day this hungry Reno Omokiri doesn't talk about Igbos, he might experience a seizure. The deranged lunatic lives and breathes Igbos. I've never seen such level of obsession in my life. What a low life!
he was not referring to Igbo until 1 ipob terrorist brought in the discussion of Ibo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by beerfraud: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
fx45:
He knows he cannot get any type of appointment from Tinumbu... Even if it's to wash Remi's panties.

He's looking for amnesty to come back to Nigeria and I don't see that happening soon. He's doomed to live the next decade in exile.
e go shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked by PaellaPaella: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Offpointng:
A very insecured people who always cry and claim the victim. very pathetic sect of beings

I will only take your tribe seriously when they recover back Ilorin from the Fulanis, nothing else will move me unless you do as I said cowards by Gene grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike To Bring His Band To Abuja / Great Ogboru Wanted / The Appaling State Of Benin - Ore Road!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.