Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? (843 Views)

Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism. Why? / Should Christians Practice Yoga? / Why Do Christians Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Rostikol: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Nah dude. My IQ is very high and urs is low. All these information were in journals in their Universities to enable them understand their colonies. The information was not meant for you or to brainwash you. It is the same journals that have information on artefacts they found and unearthed across Nigeria and the areas they got them from. They did not meet any empire in Ife but through artefacts were able to establish that their used to be one. They discovered the 'Nok' culture through archaeology. They wrote on the benin culture and king. So its their documentation of the igbo culture that is wrong.

Its your IQ that is low, or maybe ur tribalism is not allowing u accept ur truth.

Low IQ slave to colonialists, who said the information was for us?

Could our people read English?

The colonial pamphlets comprised lies, fabrications, exaggerations, and embellishments designed to justify among THEIR population their brutal invasions of Africa in which YOUR ancestors were killed and raped.

Every sensible historian knows this.

That is why when you read an actual African History Book written by credible HISTORIANS as opposed to colonial pamphlets left by British colonial officials, you see a TOTALLY DIFFERENT HISTORY OF AFRICA. AN AFRICA OF HIGH CIVILISATION, which proves the British colonialists were thieving LIARS.

And just as they misrepresent Africa today in their media is how they did in those colonial pamphlets you’re quoting like a fcking dunce.
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mad people everywhere!

You know see Ogboni wey dey drink blood up-and-down abi?

Indeed you mad gon
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Christistruth03: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
leanonme82:

The use of human skulls for rituals is practised in southern Nigeria, the SouthEast inclusive.

Still doesnt change the fact that igbos ancestors were cannibals. In this article, white people were analyzing the backwardness of the society as it related to its discrimination against light and dark complexioned people and they noted that mbaise igbos ate a white man in 1906. What a shameful culture.

So Dr Stewart was eaten in 1906

I trust Lord Lugard make sure they regret it

https://www.nytimes.com/1906/01/05/archives/ate-a-british-official-cannibals-in-nigeria-seized-dr-stewart-while.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Opolopoopolonio: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (op and co) became fools,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by priapus(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are a complete idiot.
Why come online to advertise your ignorance and stupidity.
You know nothing about the Christian faith and their practices, and you don't have a right to mock or criticize.
J
Oga Mr' Cannibal 'i have a question for ur prematurely formed medulla,;
which is better?
The Christian eating a harmless bread and drinking wine from the chalice and calling it the blood and body of Jesus or the Islamic fatwa and jihad who kills the person's that speaks against or forcefully converts people to islam thru guns?

Answer this to yourself with all sincerity and stop embarrassing your family .

Ewuu
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by googi: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
You try sha, always trying to educate ignoramus.

[quote auth=Rostikol post=124315977]I’m baffled by the barbarism of Christian rites like the ritual cannibalism of ‘eating the body’ and ‘drinking the blood’ of ‘Jesus’ which you do in your churches every Sunday.

Do you know the roots of such barbaric rites are pre Christianity pagan, occult practices of Europeans?

They all had rituals where they ‘ate’ the body of a deity and ‘drank his blood’ as they believed it boosted their lives by so doing.

This is the barbaric practice you colonised asswipes have brought into Africa and claimed you are worshiping God.

Better go and investigate who you’re really worshiping.

Likely Molech.

Disgusting.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Swiftgrp: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Swiftgrp: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
leanonme82:

This isnt a small minority nor was it for ritual purposes only.
That book "Among the Ibos of Nigeria" was written by Reverend George T. Basden a missionary who live and worked in Onitsha.
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Swiftgrp: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
leanonme82:
Map of cannibalism in southern Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Swiftgrp: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
leanonme82:

The use of human skulls for rituals is practised in southern Nigeria, the SouthEast inclusive.

Still doesnt change the fact that igbos ancestors were cannibals. In this article, white people were analyzing the backwardness of the society as it related to its discrimination against light and dark complexioned people and they noted that mbaise igbos ate a white man in 1906. What a shameful culture.
Re: Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Apr 17
Rostikol:
I’m baffled by the barbarism of Christian rites like the ritual cannibalism of ‘eating the body’ and ‘drinking the blood’ of ‘Jesus’ which you do in your churches every Sunday. Do you know the roots of such barbaric rites are pre Christianity pagan, occult practices of Europeans? They all had rituals where they ‘ate’ the body of a deity and ‘drank his blood’ as they believed it boosted their lives by so doing. This is the barbaric practice you colonised asswipes have brought into Africa and claimed you are worshiping God.
Better go and investigate who you’re really worshiping. Likely Molech. Disgusting.
Interesting claims you make. Here's a question for you. When making decisions for your own life, do you refuse to do something simply because some other people are doing it? Or do you carefully examine each choice from your perspective to determine whether it is right or wrong for you based on ideas of your own?

If some pagans out there equally think that drinking the blood and eating the body of their gods gives them vitality, well, so long as no crime is being committed, who's to say they are wrong for doing it? You? undecided

I am not a Christian myself but I am definitely a follower of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ commands that to belong to Him, I have to eat of His flesh and drink of His blood. I commit no crimes against the Law in my submission to Jesus Christ so why are you offended by my choices in this? undecided

Exodus 12 - The eating of the flesh of the Passover lamb; Jesus Christ is the Passover Lamb(not to be confused with a sacrifice).
▶In Genesis 9 vs 4 - 5 & also in Leviticus 17 vs 11, God explained that the Life of a man is in His blood. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, it is by drinking His Blood that you can gain the Eternal Life that is His Life - John 6 vs 25 - 49.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music / ! This Is Your Month Of Distinguishing: / Life Nugget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.