Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music (837 Views)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Jesus Appears To Group Of 72 Christians About To Be Slaughtered By Boko Haram... / Imam Warned Christians To Wake Up Before They Are Consumed By Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music

As Naira Marley, widely alleged to be behind the sudden and shocking death of Mohbad, continues to be the subject of much public outrage, to the point his music has been banned by many radio and TV stations in Nigeria and beyond, including MTV and Sound City, It reminds me of a post i made a couple of years back when his songs and dance steps were still trending, including 'soapy', which I sternly warned Christians to desist from because such kind of music and dancesteps could have emanated from hell.

This is infact a quote from the actual post:

jesusjnr2020:

There's also the "soapy" dance which was trending of recent despite that it encouraged masturbation and sexual immorality.

Those are just some instances in my opinion of dance steps which glorify the devil, hence I believed it was wrong for a Christian to do them just because they are trending and what everyone else was doing, because they do not glorify God but pass across a message that goes contrary to His Word.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some of them were actually devised in hell, because of how immoral some of the messages they passed across were, as Satan savors the things which be of men, because they serve his interest of making people to fall into sin, which accords him more room to exploit in them with his destructive instinct. Matthew 16:23, John 10:10...

However back then, the post drew the ire of many here, including some so-called Christians who believed I was taking things too far.

But now I believe they know better and why we have to do what we do, exposing such evils even if it may not be appealing to their flesh and what they want to hear, because today they're the same ones calling Naira Marley satanic and not wanting anything to do with him or his music because they believe he used Mohbad for rituals.

The truth however is, it's not just Naira Marley, but some of these famous artists, are working for the devil, and some of the inspiration behind their music and dancesteps are demonic, hence would only lead people to death and destruction.

Someone doesn't have to die again before people get to realize this hard fact.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by TemplarLandry: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2023
cool
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Here is another poster that warned us about Naira Marley in another related thread:

Wasky101:
Yes, I am Cumin by naira Marley nah satan get am
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
I need to make 1m before this year ends.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2023
He wasn't even trying to hide it himself in his song lyrics.

It's strange how people waited til it resulted in the death of someone they liked before they reacted.

Medicine after death if you asked me.

Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
There are indeed satanic music on the airwaves and such could only lead to the death and destruction of men's lives.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by correctguy101(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
He wasn't even trying to hide it himself in his song lyrics.

It's strange how people waited til it resulted in the death of someone they liked before they reacted.

Medicine after death if you asked me.

The reactions over Mohbad's death are mostly pretentions.

Where we're all these werey when the young man was posting all the depressed complaints and videos online?

Naira Marley is a goon. A thug and a blatant druggie. He never hides it but your drug enforcement agency still saw it fit to crown him as their favoured ambassador. undecided

But it's all life. Never fair to anyone after all, it just threw all of us here without our permission and it'll try to end us all, also without our permission. With huge success.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music

As Naira Marley, widely alleged to be behind the sudden and shocking death of Mohbad, continues to be the subject of much public outrage, to the point his music has been banned by many radio and TV stations in Nigeria and beyond, including MTV and Sound City, It reminds me of a post i made a couple of years back when his songs and dance steps were still trending, including 'soapy', which I sternly warned Christians to desist from because such kind of music and dancesteps could have emanated from hell.

This is infact a quote from the actual post:

However back then, the post drew the ire of many here, including some so-called Christians who believed I was taking things too far.

But now I believe they know better and why we have to do what we do, exposing such evils even if it may not be appealing to their flesh and what they want to hear, because today they're the same ones calling Naira Marley satanic and not wanting anything to do with him or his music because they believe he used Mohbad for rituals.

The truth however is, it's not just Naira Marley, but some of these famous artists, are working for the devil, and some of the inspiration behind their music and dancesteps are demonic, hence would only lead people to death and destruction.

Someone doesn't have to die again before people get to realize this hard fact.

God bless.

How have you ascertained that Naira Marley is responsible for Mohbad's death? Do you even know the events that led up to his death?
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
LordReed:

How have you ascertained that Naira Marley is responsible for Mohbad's death? Do you even know the events that led up to his death?

The liar, son of the great Liar,Satan and defender of all evils and accuser of the brethren has come again.

He said "widely alleged"!

2 Likes

Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The liar, son of the great Liar,Satan and defender of all evils and accuser of the brethren has come again.

He said "widely alleged"!

Dundee what evil did I defend and who did I accuse? Oh I see, you are projecting, you're the liar and accuser. LoLz.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
LordReed:

Dundee what evil did I defend and who did I accuse? Oh I see, you are projecting, you're the liar and accuser. LoLz.

The liar thinks that people don't see his trail of actions! Hahahahahaha!
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The liar thinks that people don't see his trail of actions! Hahahahahaha!

Yeah, we can all see when you lie.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
LordReed:

Yeah, we can all see when you lie.

Says the lying devil!
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil!

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil!
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil!

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil!
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil!

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil!
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil!

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.
Says the lying devil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying devil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying devil

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying evil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying evil

That's you.
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by Dtruthspeaker: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
LordReed:

That's you.

Says the lying evil
Re: Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the lying evil

That's you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You In The Race Also? / Fair Or Not / Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.